WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

2 elves having some fun <3

Great screenshots! That orgy is the best orgy in S4 I've ever seen. And I really like the fantasy ones, that's unique. :D

Fantastic mod. I had two quick questions. Are their plans for Shemales? I think that would involve Cmar creating a hard penis mod for females. Also, are there plans for autonomous woohoos?

Once I have models that fit everything and are properly positioned then yes. That will come one day.

Autonomy will be added once everything that affect sims will be in place.

I didn't see it listed anywhere, but is there a way to make this effect moods? This should increase social/fun

Future releases will give sims buffs (which affects mood) accordingly to the sex experience.

Needs are already affected in the Patreon versions and that will be included in the public release. Check the Unreleased Changes list.

Great screenshots! That orgy is the best orgy in S4 I've ever seen. And I really like the fantasy ones, that's unique. :D

Thanks! your mod is keepin this game alive for me so here more non lore friendly pics 

post-864835-0-19865300-1474704289_thumb.pngpost-864835-0-61706000-1474704297_thumb.pngpost-864835-0-30991700-1474704319_thumb.png

09_23_16_10_12_16_PM.png

Your pic has compelling elements. Good job :)

Is that some sort of skin the male is wearing? I love it! Do you mind me asking where you got it?

enjoy

Thanks! your mod is keepin this game alive for me so here more non lore friendly pics 

attachicon.gif09-24-16_1-17-25 AM.pngattachicon.gif09-24-16_1-17-46 AM.pngattachicon.gif09-24-16_1-39-00 AM (2).png

09_23_16_10_12_16_PM.png

Your pic has compelling elements. Good job :)

Is that some sort of skin the male is wearing? I love it! Do you mind me asking where you got it?

enjoy

Thanks. I will ;)

Future releases will give sims buffs (which affects mood) accordingly to the sex experience.

Needs are already affected in the Patreon versions and that will be included in the public release. Check the Unreleased Changes list.

By "sex experience" will this be integrating into MCM's Woohoo skill or having it's own to track that?

Love the work so far, by the way.

Hello, I have a question about Patreon.

If I want just to pay one month, can I? Or Patreon will take 4.50 all the months?

You pay only $4.50 per month, not more, not less. You can remove your pledge at the end of the month if you want only one time payment.

Patreon plans on adding one time payment in the future so that will be easier to do.

By "sex experience" will this be integrating into MCM's Woohoo skill or having it's own to track that?

Love the work so far, by the way.

Skill will be part of the experience that affect the buffs. I will not relay on the woohoo skill that mc commands adds, there will be new custom skill and it will work differently from the one mc commands adds.

Hello, I have a question about Patreon.

If I want just to pay one month, can I? Or Patreon will take 4.50 all the months?

You pay only $4.50 per month, not more, not less. You can remove your pledge at the end of the month if you want only one time payment.

Patreon plans on adding one time payment in the future so that will be easier to do.

I already payed one month and wow, now this mod is cooler!

Thank you for this hard work :D

Hi everyone! I tried to install the mod but it doesn't appear in the mod list in the game. I did everything like in the topic which explains it. Is it because I downloaded the game on Origin? Because there is not a "Mods" folder, I had to create it.

Thank you for your answers!! :)

Hi everyone! I tried to install the mod but it doesn't appear in the mod list in the game. I did everything like in the topic which explains it. Is it because I downloaded the game on Origin? Because there is not a "Mods" folder, I had to create it.

Thank you for your answers!! :)

The mods folder appears on Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4.

Does anybody know where I can get the female pubic hair textures from this picture?

http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/post-536691-0-42320500-1474388002.png

The pubic hair is by Kijiko:

http://kijiko-sims-annex.tumblr.com/

Unfortunately the link doesn't appear to be working anymore.

Try this link, and scroll down a little;

http://kijiko-catfood.com/skin-tone-glow-edition-and-skin-texture-overhaul/

I hope you don't force players to choose between this mod and MC Woohoo.  It would be awesome if you collaborated with the author and made a compatible version.

yeah that could be awesome, because from mc woohoo we got wohoo skill.... that will be cool if it can give additional buff when we do wicked woohoo

@TURBODRIVER

Would you prefer bug reports for patreon version here or on patreon?

For now, I just met a child sim who was feeling flirty. Which I thought was odd because I didn't know they could be flirty. Whenever the child did the flirty movements (In conversation waving their hands and what not between conversation) the child would rise up (presumably to T/YA/A/E height) and do the motions. This would be with the latest version.

fna9sh.jpg