WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Everytime  i try to use a couple in the bed, they go to the bed and once the they start woohooing sims 4 crashes. Can u please help.

update I did get it to work once, the female top is invisible when she gets naked. but then it started crashing again right before the clothing came off.

Guest belugablues

I suddenly have a bug with undressing in WW.

One of my female Sims cant undress her bra, the other sims are working well, can somebody tell me how to fix that please?

Btw thanks for this mod, its awesome, hope there gonna be more animations and updates soon, thanks for the great work.

I'm also having this problem. Did it start with the new update?

Yeah so I think I'm having the same problem.

The mod is working awesome, but most of my female sims can't get fully undressed (one certainly can get super nekkid). Most will end up in this weird gray bra. For example, here's a sim "skinny dipping":

tumblr_oe7wbsBvlf1vh6vkao1_1280.png

Possibly a problem with a nude skin I'm using? I don't know. I know that she's wearing no bottoms, and even with the exhibition actions she still ends up in this.

I've released new version on Patreon focused on fixing recent and ongoing issues. Here's what is new:

• Added 'wickedwoohoo.fixnudeoutfit' command to reset every sim nude outfit
  • Made every custom command output a message
  • Improved privacy system override to make it safer

@Turbodriver, could you possibly add an option for females to use the penis mesh when in the male position? Not sure if that was already asked, but this is my first time checking out this mod, so figured I'd give it a shot. I tried the futa mod on SexySims, but it just doesn't line up properly with any animations. So was wondering if you could do a version like you have for males, but for females as well. But make it optional so those that don't want it, don't have to use it.

Awesome mod btw. Really great work. :)

If it would be as simple as applying the model to females I would do it, but there has to be a nice looking and properly positioned female frame with the penis to actually allow for that. Probably in the future that will be the case. Thanks!

Ah, no worries then. Only thing I would suggest then is instead of having it auto undress, allow it to have the option to choose an outfit for sex. Say like, I setup a secondary Sleep outfit, I could assign that outfit to WickedWoohoo for the outfit I use for sex. Then whenever I have sex, instead of just auto undressing, it changes to that outfit instead.

Just an idea is all, apologizes if it was already mentioned. Though am loving the mod so far. Everything is working great, haven't had any issues yet (well, except for the WickedWoohoo settings menu shrinking as I go through the options). Just trying to find all the spots that the animations work at so I can try them all out. lol

Something you can do is to disable undressing in sex in settings and the mod will leave on you sim active outfit. I know it is not perfect, but it is a safer solution.

I have used this mod for a while and it seems that the relationship status is not taked under consideration when asking for woohoo. Is this correct?

Will sims autonomously woohoo with animations from this mod acording to their relationship status?

About the public release, uumm, What exactly do you mean "Public release"? Every month you 'match' the paid version with the free one, or do you just add acouple of versions to the free one?

One of my female Sims cant undress her bra, the other sims are working well, can somebody tell me how to fix that please?

Btw thanks for this mod, its awesome, hope there gonna be more animations and updates soon, thanks for the great work.

I'm also having this problem. Did it start with the new update?

Yeah so I think I'm having the same problem.

The mod is working awesome, but most of my female sims can't get fully undressed (one certainly can get super nekkid). Most will end up in this weird gray bra. For example, here's a sim "skinny dipping":

tumblr_oe7wbsBvlf1vh6vkao1_1280.png

Possibly a problem with a nude skin I'm using? I don't know. I know that she's wearing no bottoms, and even with the exhibition actions she still ends up in this.

It's caused by bad CC (clothing) that is marked for the bathing outfit. So when you strip to your bathing outfit, the CC (clothing) shows up.

Solution one: Delete the bad CC (clothing mod) that is showing up when you switch to your bathing outfit (nude). That means go through all your outfits you downloaded, find that particular one that keeps showing up when you are naked, and delete it. Then check to see if that fixed your issue. If a new one shows up, repeat the process.

Solution two: Do what Gihusexymetalboyrock said in their post here. It works.

Something you can do is to disable undressing in sex in settings and the mod will leave on you sim active outfit. I know it is not perfect, but it is a safer solution.

Yeah that's what I've been doing at the moment. Then just switched back to auto undress cause it was easier than remembering to change their outfit each time. Plus auto undress redresses them afterwards so I don't have them walking around in lingerie. :P

It's caused by bad CC (clothing) that is marked for the bathing outfit. So when you strip to your bathing outfit, the CC (clothing) shows up.

Solution one: Delete the bad CC (clothing mod) that is showing up when you switch to your bathing outfit (nude). That means go through all your outfits you downloaded, find that particular one that keeps showing up when you are naked, and delete it. Then check to see if that fixed your issue. If a new one shows up, repeat the process.

Yeah that's what I've been doing at the moment. Then just switched back to auto undress cause it was easier than remembering to change their outfit each time. Plus auto undress redresses them afterwards so I don't have them walking around in lingerie. :P

Problem is i dont have any CCs, just the WW mod running. :/

Will the fix go online in this forum in some time?

Or only via Patreon? 

I have used this mod for a while and it seems that the relationship status is not taked under consideration when asking for woohoo. Is this correct?

Will sims autonomously woohoo with animations from this mod acording to their relationship status?

About the public release, uumm, What exactly do you mean "Public release"? Every month you 'match' the paid version with the free one, or do you just add acouple of versions to the free one?

Relationships are not taken into account yet, that is something that I will be working on soon.

Once everything is in place I will allow sims for autonomy sex.

I do match the versions and leave an opening for possible fixes, but try to continue the development right away.

Problem is i dont have any CCs, just the WW mod running. :/

Will the fix go online in this forum in some time?

Or only via Patreon? 

Yeah, I'm having the same problem. And I have no custom clothing, either. I use two mods; WickedWoohoo and MC Center, as a well as the enhanced skin recommended by WickedWoohoo and some custom animations. That's it. No clothes, no objects. But this default bra appears on every female character I have when they undress, except when they get in the bath or the shower.

I downloaded the new version off the Patreon, ran the command to reset the nude outfits, and got on the yoga mat (which until yesterday, when all this inexplicably started happening), would undress my sim properly. But there's the bra again.

post-1374108-0-13211200-1475100255_thumb.jpg

HI FRIENDS I Recently got this mod and love it, however I want more animations. I downloaded some, but they don't show up in game. Only position are the original ones. I have a mac, if that is helpful to anyone. I followed the instructions on animators posts, but alas, nothing. I really like this mod, and REALLY want other positions so I can like it more. Let me know if you guys know of how I can fix it! 

Everytime I try to do Exhibitionism, the game shows the notification - The sim doesn't feel like taking off his clothes is a good idea. Maybe more revealing clothing would be enoght for now?

I don't know what the problem is.

When I try to do Teasing Animation or Oraljob Animation, another notification - No sims were found for the Teasing category! Try starting in interaction when there are other sims around.

Everytime I try to do this, there are a sim around.

Anyone knows how to make it work?

HI FRIENDS I Recently got this mod and love it, however I want more animations. I downloaded some, but they don't show up in game. Only position are the original ones. I have a mac, if that is helpful to anyone. I followed the instructions on animators posts, but alas, nothing. I really like this mod, and REALLY want other positions so I can like it more. Let me know if you guys know of how I can fix it!

Are you using the Unarchiver for Mac? If so, do you have the 7-zip box checked? I think this may help you unpack/extract more of the animations you're looking for. Best of luck :)

Something I noticed is that for female sims that have had their bust augmented, the pink bra is not removable. I tested this by taking a sim with a small bust and increased her bust in CAS then saved. Immediately thereafter, fully nude for wicked shows a pink bra and no underwear. 

As of this moment, my tested sims (w/ increased bust) do not get naked automatically. When removing their shirt, a white bra is revealed. When removing the white bra, a pink bra is revealed. There is no way to remove the pink bra.

As the tested sims are currently of unplayed households, I have yet to test them in the shower.

I would also like to note that these tests were run with just wicked to eliminate conflicting variables. Thank you.

EA forces me to rename my mod because it contains the word "WOOHOO" in it which may confuse people about that being their product. Oh well.. that's fair enough.

I would like to keep the 'WW' acronym and still be unique, but I don't know if there is a word I can pair with 'Wicked' that would work and be unique.

And in addition they want me to remove the screenshots ("artwork") from the blog, just because.

Everytime I try to do Exhibitionism, the game shows the notification - The sim doesn't feel like taking off his clothes is a good idea. Maybe more revealing clothing would be enoght for now?

I don't know what the problem is.

When I try to do Teasing Animation or Oraljob Animation, another notification - No sims were found for the Teasing category! Try starting in interaction when there are other sims around.

Everytime I try to do this, there are a sim around.

Anyone knows how to make it work?

Read the topic on how to start exhibitionism. For the sims not being around you need to give more details on what sort of sims are around. Try disabling Gender Restrictions in settings.

Something I noticed is that for female sims that have had their bust augmented, the pink bra is not removable. I tested this by taking a sim with a small bust and increased her bust in CAS then saved. Immediately thereafter, fully nude for wicked shows a pink bra and no underwear. 

As of this moment, my tested sims (w/ increased bust) do not get naked automatically. When removing their shirt, a white bra is revealed. When removing the white bra, a pink bra is revealed. There is no way to remove the pink bra.

As the tested sims are currently of unplayed households, I have yet to test them in the shower.

I would also like to note that these tests were run with just wicked to eliminate conflicting variables. Thank you.

That's something. I don't know how that would be happening, but I have to check that mod out and see if there is anything that would affect it.

Finally, something that has made me want to move on from The Sims 2 (I never enjoyed TS3) and it's awesome sex mod. Spent the last two days playing around with this and it is excellent. There's just a couple of things I'd like to see implemented if possible:

- Like everyone says, autonomy. I'd like to see couples go at it at random. I'd prefer the autonomy to stay between lovers though. This would need a timer so it doesn't go on forever.

- It'd be cool if the game recognised the acts as Woohoo, like the DMA Sims 2 mod did. Like, if my sim wanted to Woohoo, I could get a BJ from a friend and it would satisfy the whim and give romance points.

- I'd like to be able to influence two uncontrolled sims to have sex with each other

- I think a "Dance" option, either by clicking a chair and have a sim give another sim a lapdance, or by clicking the floor or a dance floor have a sim do a sexy dance alone or in pairs. This could also cause the sim to strip gradually if that's possible. This would also be good for autonomy.

EA forces me to rename my mod because it contains the word "WOOHOO" in it which may confuse people about that being their product. Oh well.. that's fair enough.

I would like to keep the 'WW' acronym and still be unique, but I don't know if there is a word I can pair with 'Wicked' that would work and be unique.

Wicked Whims

Just change a letter "Wicked Woowoo"

Wicked Whims

Just change a letter "Wicked Woowoo"

woowoo))) that's funny.. in that case the better is Wicked Wuhu.. 

but neither woowoo no wuhu is not woohoo

... or Wicked Wish(es), like a very bad hard desire... (but my english is not so good for this kind of fine translation ;) )

I like Wuhu too, it sounds like the forbiden Woohoo but is not... or Wouhou but it's very frenchy :D

And in addition they want me to remove the screenshots ("artwork") from the blog, just because.

Unfortunate, I really liked the name! I don't think there is anything wrong with just 'Wicked' Some pairings I can think of are:

WickedWill, WickedWand, WickedWarrior, WickedWar, WickedWatch, WickedWay, WickedWeekend, WickedWhistle, WickedWillie, WickedWild - WildWicked, WickedWin, WickedWindow, WickedWish,  WickedWink, WickedWomb, WickedWonder, WickedWork, WickedWorship, WickedWreck, WickedWrestle, WickedWait, WickedWalk, WickedWander, WickedWarning, WickedWeek, WickedWhisper, WickedWitness, WickedWrath, WickedWay, WickedWrongs

Personal favorites are WickedWeekend, WickedWhisper, WickedWrath, WickedWrongs

Hope you can find a new suitable name! Why you can't have screenshots is beyond me o.0... I wonder if it's because the name is on them...