I do not work mod.
Help fix :)
My version of the game 1.20.60.1020
Maud downloaded the newest
events sent correctly
other mods I have not.
all made in the manual.
In the setting mode of the game included
when you start the game displays a list of downloaded mods and scenarios.
- The problem is that the game is not "Wicked Woohoo" options.
The code does not work
in game mode, there are no indicators of fashion work
how to be?

hi hi ~ hm. did you make sure script mods are enabled? I made a small install guide which might help?  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/67297-installing-wickedwoohoo-%E2%99%A5/  It might even be your resource.cfg needs to be changed so it can read folders in mod folder.

Finally sat down and tinkered with this and its actually pretty good.

Only thing I kind of went  :-/ about was the fact that it doesn't seem to be hooked into the gender modifier system yet so transgendered sims are still being treated as XX or XY depending on their specific binary at creation, so the skeletal and pregnancy modifiers don't seem to be recognized by WW yet, but should be really fun when it does.

09_19_16_3_24_21_PM.png

epic. super hot male sim! ♥

Hello, (I speak bad English, I'm sorry)
I do not work mod.
events sent correctly
other mods I have not.
all made in the manual.
The code does not work
how to be?

hi hi ~ hm. did you make sure script mods are enabled? I made a small install guide which might help?  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/67297-installing-wickedwoohoo-%E2%99%A5/  It might even be your resource.cfg needs to be changed so it can read folders in mod folder.

hes one of my faves. I made him available under the gallery Jacegaming01 

post-864835-0-63446800-1474426432_thumb.png

post-864835-0-16003700-1474426450_thumb.png

I looked in suggestions and didn't see anything to this exact effect... But, would sex for a baby be possible without changing the %risk? Like how there is "woohoo" and "try for baby." And therefore, perhaps the option of cumming inside having the (example numbers) higher 85% chance while cumming outside goes with the risky 10% and condoms go with 0%?

How would you differentiate cumming inside from cumming outside?

Finally sat down and tinkered with this and its actually pretty good.

Only thing I kind of went  :-/ about was the fact that it doesn't seem to be hooked into the gender modifier system yet so transgendered sims are still being treated as XX or XY depending on their specific binary at creation, so the skeletal and pregnancy modifiers don't seem to be recognized by WW yet, but should be really fun when it does.

There is no full support for transgenders yet, but there is support for pregnancy settings that were recently introduced. Check the unreleased changes in the topic.

Wicked, are the looping sequence animations no longer available or do we turn it on in settings?

You can change the sex progression in the settings.

09_19_16_3_24_21_PM.png

I do not work mod.

events sent correctly

other mods I have not.

all made in the manual.

The code does not work

how to be?

hi hi ~ hm. did you make sure script mods are enabled? I made a small install guide which might help? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/67297-installing-wickedwoohoo-%E2%99%A5/ It might even be your resource.cfg needs to be changed so it can read folders in mod folder.

He's fantastic! What skin and body hair is he wearing?

09_19_16_3_24_21_PM.png

I do not work mod.

events sent correctly

other mods I have not.

all made in the manual.

The code does not work

how to be?

hi hi ~ hm. did you make sure script mods are enabled? I made a small install guide which might help? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/67297-installing-wickedwoohoo-%E2%99%A5/ It might even be your resource.cfg needs to be changed so it can read folders in mod folder.

He uses default EA skin and BH is a combination of erling1974 and lumialoversims body hair.

cc

eyes: (x)

lips (x) 

tattoos: (x) (x)  

hair (x) (x)

details: (x) (x) (x) (x)

post-864835-0-98773700-1474461033_thumb.png

post-864835-0-96810600-1474461046_thumb.png

post-864835-0-31243400-1474461060_thumb.png

post-864835-0-35206300-1474461070_thumb.png

post-864835-0-08970900-1474461078_thumb.png

09_19_16_3_24_21_PM.png

I do not work mod.

events sent correctly

other mods I have not.

all made in the manual.

The code does not work

how to be?

He uses default EA skin and BH is a combination of erling1974 and lumialoversims body hair.

cc

eyes: (x)

lips (x)

tattoos: (x) (x)

hair (x) (x)

details: (x) (x) (x) (x)

Nice close ups. Thanks for posting the links.

I looked in suggestions and didn't see anything to this exact effect... But, would sex for a baby be possible without changing the %risk? Like how there is "woohoo" and "try for baby." And therefore, perhaps the option of cumming inside having the (example numbers) higher 85% chance while cumming outside goes with the risky 10% and condoms go with 0%?

Coding wise, I definitely don't know. :lol: Image wise, there just wouldn't be the image of cum on the sim because it went inside. Or if it was present I suppose it would be between the thighs as it does still come out. If people made animations that were able to be tagged for pregnancy (so animations where the guy will appear to be cumming inside maybe called "Vaginal Finish"?) could that possibly trigger the higher percentage? And also possibly that category of animations could end the sex duration when chosen and animation has finished running? I know a few of the animations already exist like that, but don't have that true effect.

Also the latest version is awesome - everything looked great :D

I'm not sure wether it's an issue concerning wicked woohoo, that's why I'm happy for any hints, maybe it's best if you see for yourself ;-) I'm having installed the wicked-woohoo-mods and some additional female mods by cmar... thank you in advance!

I've fixed that long time ago, unless older versions affected your sims before you've updated I don't see a way that would happen. You would need to reset that sim to have him fix its outfit.

Hi, I'm having an issue with the exhibitionism option in wickedwoohoo both my sims refuse to undress i get a notification saying they aren't comfortable with getting undressed and I've disabled autonomy level in regular game options and the settings in wickedwoohoo... Please help what can i do to fix this?

You need to disable exhibitionism itself, with exhibitionism switch to avoid skill check.

Coding wise, I definitely don't know. :lol: Image wise, there just wouldn't be the image of cum on the sim because it went inside. Or if it was present I suppose it would be between the thighs as it does still come out. If people made animations that were able to be tagged for pregnancy (so animations where the guy will appear to be cumming inside maybe called "Vaginal Finish"?) could that possibly trigger the higher percentage? And also possibly that category of animations could end the sex duration when chosen and animation has finished running? I know a few of the animations already exist like that, but don't have that true effect.

That's what I was talking about, the animators would need to decide if it's inside or outside. I don't want to make configuration of animations too complicated with too much stuff.

I am planning on implementing something to utilize the finishing animations, that could be a place for some improvement like that.

i would love to see more lesbian animations.. the disable gender restrictions need to be improved. instead of showing all animations it should have the option to show only male on male or female on female options if that makes sense

also,

does anyone know of a good vagina mod? i want one that doesnt require you to pay.

also i want one where its there as soon as you remove clothes instead of equipping one as underwear

thanks

It doesn't really make sense. The point of disabling gender restrictions is to allow for every animation to work because there aren't many male on male and female on female animations. If they would be there then there would be no reason for the gender restrictions switch to exist in the first place.

That's what I was talking about, the animators would need to decide if it's inside or outside. I don't want to make configuration of animations too complicated with too much stuff.

I am planning on implementing something to utilize the finishing animations, that could be a place for some improvement like that.

I know there are a few, either Amra or KLM (can't remember) have some that are intended to look like cumming inside already. I don't know if animations could possibly go under two tags though?

Because if possible, really any vaginal interaction can be perceived as cumming inside. So if one section was just "vaginal" but one was "vaginal finish" and they contained the same animations but in the finish category it would run whatever chosen animation once, end the sex interaction, and account for higher chance in pregnancy. So animators could include any new animations or old ones in both vaginal and vaginal finish. Whereas every other finish can just be based on the last interaction like it is right now and being considered outside.

If that's possible then it's possible to have safe, risky, and try for baby all active within the mod.

I really don't know what's possible in coding or anything but that's the basic idea. Just wanted to throw out there.

i would love to see more lesbian animations.. the disable gender restrictions need to be improved. instead of showing all animations it should have the option to show only male on male or female on female options if that makes sense

also,

does anyone know of a good vagina mod? i want one that doesnt require you to pay.

also i want one where its there as soon as you remove clothes instead of equipping one as underwear

thanks

The disable gender restrictions works well for MM sex interactions. But not always a good fit for FF. If the females were equipped with an aesthetically pleasing realistic looking strap-on, then all animations would be good to go :)