WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Overall, this mod is working well for me.  I have noticed some issues when asking other sims to join in (making it a threesome).  Approximately 25% - 40% of the time it ends up cancelling the animation altogether (all three sims are reset with no tasks).  It kinds of looks like a script timing issue.  It doesn't happen with just two sims, only when asking a third sim to join in.  Perhaps some tuning is required here.

I haven't seen any crashes or other issues that players are reporting.  My Sims 4 game is well optimized.  Thank you as always!

Can't seem to reproduce that, maybe there is something I've improved in the Patreon versions that now makes it work. There could be some other aspect about the situation, location or the sims itself that makes it not work.

I can confirm SkyBarbie's observations about canceled threesomes. I've noticed this happening at about the same rate.

I've attempted 5 threesomes on always accept and 5 threesomes on talk & walk and had 100% success rate. Sorry for the low amount of attempts, but if you think that is not enough then I can try more. I did it with two females and one male on a double bed.

It seems like the issue has been resolved in one of the Patreon releases. But this is not a confirmation for me because there can be something else causing it.

In addition I fixed the problem with the cloning machine not working:

post-536691-0-12508900-1474983178_thumb.png

Why?

Nude Outfit Repair Guide

by SkyBarbie

Issue:  If your sims/s aren't nude when showering take the following steps to fix the problem:

1. Move the following two files out of your Sims 4 Mods folder and onto your desktop or other temporary location:  cmar_ymBottomNudePenisCASv3_turbodriver_edit.package, viblisims_HardCock02_XV02_zoahcx_edit_v4.package
  2. Download and install the latest version of the Sims 4 Studio - http://sims4studio.c...g-sims-4-studio  (registration required)  NOTE:  This is a utility, not a mod, so don't place it under your Sims 4 Mods folder
  3. Launch the Sims 4 Studio and select the following options: Tools - Batch Files - CAS - Disallow CC for shower.  Make sure the file paths for your game are correct and then click 'Run'.  Custom content flagged as usable for the nude outfit will be fixed (flag will be removed).  Custom content that cannot be automatically repaired will be removed from your Mods folder and located in Documents/Sims 4 Studio/Batch Files.  Your original non-fixed package files will also be located here as a backup.
  4. Move the following two files back into your Mods folder (the ones you moved in step #1):  cmar_ymBottomNudePenisCASv3_turbodriver_edit.package, viblisims_HardCock02_XV02_zoahcx_edit_v4.package
  5. Download the following mod and place it into your Sims 4 Mods folder:  Outfit Tools by Scumbumbo - http://www.modthesim...ad.php?t=541770  (registration required)
  6. Launch the Sims 4 game and play your current household
  7. Open up the console CTRL-SHIFT-C and type in:  fix.bathing  (all of your sims in your current game will have the nude outfit reset)
  8. Save your game
  9. Exit the Sims 4 to the desktop
  10. Delete the following files, typically found under - Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4:  localthumbcache.package, lastException.txt.  Also delete all files under the following folders (in the same location) but leave the folders intact:  cache, cachestr, Gameplay, lotcachedata, onlinethumbnailcache, and SavedSimInfoData (make a backup just in case).
  11. Launch the Sims 4 and play normally
  12. (Optional but recommended) - Go into the Household Management section of Sims 4 and edit each household to ensure that all Sims have correct outfits for each activity.  Some outfits may be incorrect (low chance but possible) due to the fixes you just made
  13. (Optional) - If you do not need the Outfit Tools by Scumbumbo mod for any other reason you can safely remove it from your Sims 4 Mods folder or add it back in later if you need to repeat these steps
  14. Perform these steps again if you add CC (custom content) that breaks the nude outfit
Note to TURBODRIVER:  Feel free to include this guide on your main mod page as this appears to be a common issue for many players.  Thank you for your awesome mod!
In Topic: WickedWoohoo 1.1.1.026 - 4 September 2016

14 September 2016 - 06:11 AM

I'm using this mod and MC Woohoo together.  Everything works fine except this mod prevents the 'Sleepy Woohoo - False' option from working in MC Woohoo.  Guest NPCs will always go to sleep after a bed woohoo (Sims 4 woohoo, not WW woohoo).

Since a lot of players are having trouble with broken CC causing the sims to wear clothing when they should be naked, wouldn't it be a good idea to create a database of broken CC that causes the bug?  That would help players like me which have tons of CC to go through in order to find the offending CC.

Thank you for an awesome mod!

Attached Files
  •  

Why?

I had the same problem, It helped me,

Nude Outfit Repair Guide.rar

I've released new version on Patreon with few improvements. Here's what have changed:

• Added sauna sex location type
  • Added cum texture for back (LumiaLoverSims)
  • Updated cum texture for feet (LumiaLoverSims)
  • Completely reworked sim extra data handler making it more conflict and future proof
  • Made pregnancy related traits be ignored when pregnancy is disabled (0% chance for pregnancy)
  • Fixed inconsistencies with flashing interactions
  • Fixed issues with cloning machine

TURBO, 

I saw you just posted a new version on patreon, but I just wanted to let you know my game crashed a couple times since I downloaded the previous version from Patreon.  Not sure if this issue has been addressed, but I'm posting the last exceptions and last crashes here.  I'm no pro at reading these, but it looks like it's mentioning the condoms from your mod and the Deaderpool mod.  Possible conflict?  

UPDATE: So I updated to the newest Patreon and, while I didn't crash, any interaction I tried to do while any male sim on the lot had no bottom clothes on would auto cancel.  I deleted the condoms from his inventory and this seemed to solve the problem.  

lastCrash.txt

lastException.txt

lastCrash_63610673831.txt

lastException_63610673831.txt

Any news for the custom sims height? Will we able to match the animations with it?? I don't like the games auto height because makes all the ages look the same...

As in the main Post

• I am using the Height Slider mod and animations don't align, what to do?
    • Don't use the Height Slider mod. The game is not designed to handle different heights of sims and there is nothing that can be done to fix this.

Also from what I have seen so far, the new patch does not bork the mod.

Any news for the custom sims height? Will we able to match the animations with it?? I don't like the games auto height because makes all the ages look the same...

As in the main Post

• Don't use the Height Slider mod. The game is not designed to handle different heights of sims and there is nothing that can be done to fix this.

Also from what I have seen so far, the new patch does not bork the mod

God that's awful.... Hope in the future TURBO can find a solution...

TURBO, 

I saw you just posted a new version on patreon, but I just wanted to let you know my game crashed a couple times since I downloaded the previous version from Patreon.  Not sure if this issue has been addressed, but I'm posting the last exceptions and last crashes here.  I'm no pro at reading these, but it looks like it's mentioning the condoms from your mod and the Deaderpool mod.  Possible conflict?  

UPDATE: So I updated to the newest Patreon and, while I didn't crash, any interaction I tried to do while any male sim on the lot had no bottom clothes on would auto cancel.  I deleted the condoms from his inventory and this seemed to solve the problem.

I will look into that, thanks. Please report problems with Patreon version on Patreon.

Hey Turbo since you're getting a lot of money through Patreon does this mean you own all the current DLC for Sims 4?

I have the three main expansions, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day and Perfect Patio Stuff. I haven't even played any of that stuff, I spend all the time working on WW.

As in the main Post

Also from what I have seen so far, the new patch does not bork the mod

God that's awful.... Hope in the future TURBO can find a solution...

I wouldn't have much hope, there is a reason why all adult sims have the same height.

Hello~

I love the mod, though I'm not able to use it! I just downloaded it today and when I loaded into the game this came up on my notification wall:

New Version of Wicked Woohoo detected!

All existing sex interactions have been terminated.

No worries, this is a standard procedure.

What does this mean?

Hello~

I love the mod, though I'm not able to use it! I just downloaded it today and when I loaded into the game this came up on my notification wall:

New Version of Wicked Woohoo detected!

All existing sex interactions have been terminated.

No worries, this is a standard procedure.

What does this mean?

That means you updated to a newer version, so any sex interactions possibly going on when you saved your game were stopped (terminated) so there would be no conflict. And as it says in the last line, there is nothing to worry about. It still works.

Thanks for everyone involved with this mod, its fun to use and adds something extra for our sims.

I don't know if Im in the minority here but I just wanted to point out the following; tinkering around with the mod I noticed that when you create non binary sims their genitals won't align or work as intended.

For example, one of my sims is a male but with a feminine body type and when he is naked while his penis will show up, in some cases it won't attach properly to the rest of the body.

I understand that perhaps the penis wasn't intended to be placed on a feminine shaped  body, but this is something I wanted to mention in case anyone was curious or to see if in the future it could get fixed.

Anyways thats all I gotta say for now, cheers !

Thanks for everyone involved with this mod, its fun to use and adds something extra for our sims.

I don't know if Im in the minority here but I just wanted to point out the following; tinkering around with the mod I noticed that when you create non binary sims their genitals won't align or work as intended.

For example, one of my sims is a male but with a feminine body type and when he is naked while his penis will show up, in some cases it won't attach properly to the rest of the body.

I understand that perhaps the penis wasn't intended to be placed on a feminine shaped  body, but this is something I wanted to mention in case anyone was curious or to see if in the future it could get fixed.

Anyways thats all I gotta say for now, cheers !

Yep, it doesn't break anything, it is distracting, though. We'll have to wait until someone comes up with a better design for females/femboys/shemales or a one size penis fits all.

I want to thank Turbo and everyone creating animations for this. I've been pretty bored with the expansions up until now. Nice work, guys.

I forgot to mention one thing, Ive noticed that when Ive created sims with big butts or thicker thighs they look just fine at first, but eventually logging back into the game and using them, the big butts and thick thighs are gone and they are left with very slim looking bodies.

Is this normal? or is it something the mod does?

I forgot to mention one thing, Ive noticed that when Ive created sims with big butts or thicker thighs they look just fine at first, but eventually logging back into the game and using them, the big butts and thick thighs are gone and they are left with very slim looking bodies.

Do you have the height mod? Cause i had the same problem. But i have deleted the height mod and i think it's working fine. No more slim looking bodies now and then.

Plz ayuda, acabo de Actualizar Sims 4, 1,23, y al actualizar el juego Ahora los Textos no visibles hijo, alguien sabe CÓMO solucionarlo, intente Reparar los Archivos del Programa de Instalación Pero No Resuelto, los Textos no se ven! :(

sorry, i can fix, the bug is was that when I did not update under the same language and that caused conflict.

Plz ayuda, acabo de Actualizar Sims 4, 1,23, y al actualizar el juego Ahora los Textos no visibles hijo, alguien sabe CÓMO solucionarlo, intente Reparar los Archivos del Programa de Instalación Pero No Resuelto, los Textos no se ven! :(

sorry, i can fix, the bug is was that when I did not update under the same language and that caused conflict.

Game Options , Script modification allowed,enabled ,restart the game

Do you have the height mod? Cause i had the same problem. But i have deleted the height mod and i think it's working fine. No more slim looking bodies now and then.

I don't, but the problem isn't the height I guess of the characters but rather their shape. Like I mentioned previously, creating a new one from scratch I make their butts and thighs big and next thing I notice their shape looks all skinny.

Ill try to get a screenshot

@Turbodriver, could you possibly add an option for females to use the penis mesh when in the male position? Not sure if that was already asked, but this is my first time checking out this mod, so figured I'd give it a shot. I tried the futa mod on SexySims, but it just doesn't line up properly with any animations. So was wondering if you could do a version like you have for males, but for females as well. But make it optional so those that don't want it, don't have to use it.

Awesome mod btw. Really great work. :)

If it would be as simple as applying the model to females I would do it, but there has to be a nice looking and properly positioned female frame with the penis to actually allow for that. Probably in the future that will be the case. Thanks!

Ah, no worries then. Only thing I would suggest then is instead of having it auto undress, allow it to have the option to choose an outfit for sex. Say like, I setup a secondary Sleep outfit, I could assign that outfit to WickedWoohoo for the outfit I use for sex. Then whenever I have sex, instead of just auto undressing, it changes to that outfit instead.

Just an idea is all, apologizes if it was already mentioned. Though am loving the mod so far. Everything is working great, haven't had any issues yet (well, except for the WickedWoohoo settings menu shrinking as I go through the options). Just trying to find all the spots that the animations work at so I can try them all out. lol