WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I'm not sure if this is where to ask for help but I downloaded this mod along with all the recommendations etc, and I did it all correctly (I've been installing mods for a long time now) and then tried to open up my game and all that would happen was my mouse would show a loading thing and then nothing else would happen. This got me worried. 
Keep in mind I have 4000 other mods (hair/clothes etc) (don't judge I know that's a crazy amount haha!)  so I removed my most recent mods I downloaded associated with wicked woohoo and it still wouldn't work, I tried googling it and found maybe a solution would to be removing all the mods I have. So I've done that and it still doesn't open!! In origin it shows the icon as like faded as if it's already playing but I can still go into the icon and select play over and over and nothing happens. I sat for 20 minutes thinking maybe the game would just start playing because sometimes it takes a minute before the game actually comes up, but sadly no nothing happened again and the sims icon on my desktop bar next to start isn't highlighted or anything so there is no indication that the game is even open. I also have some things in the tray folder and I think I removed all the recent ones (I just removed all the ones I got from the date when I got this wicked woohoo mod because that was before this all happened) but I'm not very sure which ones are meant to be in there or not so I've really messed myself around haha. I've tried to be very careful and I think I got everything I needed to but sometimes date modified are earlier dates on there than when you download them and I have no idea what they are because I'm used to using mods in such large amount I stupidly didn't bother ever keeping track. But it saddens me obviously because I have so many families in this game and so many awesome houses I have built. I really don't want to lose that. I've also tried resetting my computer, clicking repair game in origin and checking for the sims 4 updates but i'm already up to date, and I've even updated my computer hoping something might help but I can't think of anything else, & I'm not sure what to do without losing everything I've built :( :( Please help!! 

I'm not sure if this is where to ask for help but I downloaded this mod along with all the recommendations etc, and I did it all correctly (I've been installing mods for a long time now) and then tried to open up my game and all that would happen was my mouse would show a loading thing and then nothing else would happen. This got me worried. 

Keep in mind I have 4000 other mods (hair/clothes etc) (don't judge I know that's a crazy amount haha!)  so I removed my most recent mods I downloaded associated with wicked woohoo and it still wouldn't work, I tried googling it and found maybe a solution would to be removing all the mods I have. So I've done that and it still doesn't open!! In origin it shows the icon as like faded as if it's already playing but I can still go into the icon and select play over and over and nothing happens. I sat for 20 minutes thinking maybe the game would just start playing because sometimes it takes a minute before the game actually comes up, but sadly no nothing happened again and the sims icon on my desktop bar next to start isn't highlighted or anything so there is no indication that the game is even open. I also have some things in the tray folder and I think I removed all the recent ones (I just removed all the ones I got from the date when I got this wicked woohoo mod because that was before this all happened) but I'm not very sure which ones are meant to be in there or not so I've really messed myself around haha. I've tried to be very careful and I think I got everything I needed to but sometimes date modified are earlier dates on there than when you download them and I have no idea what they are because I'm used to using mods in such large amount I stupidly didn't bother ever keeping track. But it saddens me obviously because I have so many families in this game and so many awesome houses I have built. I really don't want to lose that. I've also tried resetting my computer, clicking repair game in origin and checking for the sims 4 updates but i'm already up to date, and I've even updated my computer hoping something might help but I can't think of anything else, & I'm not sure what to do without losing everything I've built :( :( Please help!! 

hey hi~ I have a million mods also. tons of hair,clothing,skins and even script mods. So no worry there! but there are some script mods that do not work well with WickedWoohoo.  Anything in your tray folder shouldn't effect it. That is just saved homes and sims mostly.

If you have removed all your mods and it still doesn't work, there is something going on with the game. Hmm.  You have installed mods before. So I am sure you checked if script mods was enabled for sure along with custom content enabled... hmm.  Might need TurboDriver for this one o.o

The mod is great!!!! But it seems my Sims cannot use their cell phones after downloading the latest version @_@ 

if you're having the same problem I had, where the phone menu appears at the very top of the screeen, to the point where you can't select any of the options, then it's actually the UI cheats mod, which was rendered useless after the latest patch. Just need to download the latest version from MTS.

Thanks! :D

I'm having problems with the undressing feature female won't undress during the animations

is it just her top staying on? you can click her and go into wickedwoohoo during sex and hit undress top. or some option like that.

No she's wearing Jeans and a top and she won't take it off

mm, by chance are you using the latest updated version of Sims 4? and the newest download of Woohoo from the main page of this post? if so, then it's a bug  I dunno about sorry ><

I'm having problems with the undressing feature female won't undress during the animations

is it just her top staying on? you can click her and go into wickedwoohoo during sex and hit undress top. or some option like that.

mm, by chance are you using the latest updated version of Sims 4? and the newest download of Woohoo from the main page of this post? if so, then it's a bug I dunno about sorry ><

Thank you for taking the time to help

Downloaded and unzip yet cant open anything. I might not be compatible. Are there any instructions anywhere as to what I need and how to do this? 

back on page 87 I did a mini install guide. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66213-wickedwoohoo-111026-4-september-2016/page-87 hope it helps! you don't really need much other then whats on the main post for this mod.

Yeah my version of the sims is in french but it still should have the french version of ''Script mods allowed'' which I dont. Should I just install the game in englsih then? 

Oh my gosh! that is really weird, you script mods option is completely gone. If English is not a problem for you. Which it doesn't appear to be cause your english is great here ^^! I would say try the english install.

Mehhh Just sucks to unistall everything and install everything back... The sims does give me the mods pop up though...?!

re-check installed version The Sims 4 you have, it's located in bottom on welcome screen the game

post-1301181-0-84310300-1474282335_thumb.jpg

post-1301181-0-84310300-1474282335_thumb.jpg

I've finished the installer for WickedWoohoo which copies the files, enables mods and even checks if you have the correct version of the game. I will be rolling it out for Patreon first, to test if it works and then include it here as 1.1.1.026c version. That should solve some problems people still have.

​Can we get this compatible with "cmar_FemaleBottomMaleFramePenis_NudeInCAS_Patched"? MaleFrame stays flaccid.

​And i dont know if we can edit the male penis, but moving the pivot for the femaleFrame and having a longer shaft would fix the gap for feminine male's.

I could add the support for masculine females, but then feminine males would still be missing the proper model. Once I have every necessary model I will do that, but for now it has to wait. Implementing that should be done for both options at the same time and doing it now for only one side would be a waste of time.

Is it possible to add a slider/config menu for variable penis sizes and perhaps an "Always Hard" flag for certain sims?
I would like it if our Sims could have different penis sizes and also seeing some Sims walk around with limp dicks when they strip in public is not my thing  :-/

I don't know, but I would say that sliders are probably not going to happen. I will though attempt with LLS different penis shapes and make sure they all fit existing animations as much as possible.

The 'Always Hard' could be an interesting idea for a trait to unlock.

If you have both the zipped files and the unzipped ones in your mods folder, that might be your issue. The game may be seeing 2 of everything.

I don't think so..  I've also tried to put only the unzip first and only the zip for the second try (with the file ts4script on the inside and all the other files .package extracted but nothin  buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut....

hi hi I made a small install guide on page 87 ! http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66213-wickedwoohoo-111026-4-september-2016/page-87 hope it helps

But now Esper SAVED MY LIFE!!! IT WORKS! I mean.. IT WORKS!!! Ahahahah..thank you so much!!

I edited the resource cfg because the text was right buuuuuuuuut it was like 

Priority 500PackedFile *.packagePackedFile */*.packagePackedFile */*/*.packagePackedFile */*/*/*.packagePackedFile */*/*/*/*.packagePackedFile */*/*/*/*/*.package

But i seriously dk why!!!! O_o''

Aaaand everything was inside the Mods--> Packages instead of only  Mods..so... thank you!! Really!!! It's awesome!!*^*

If you have both the zipped files and the unzipped ones in your mods folder, that might be your issue. The game may be seeing 2 of everything.

I don't think so..  I've also tried to put only the unzip first and only the zip for the second try (with the file ts4script on the inside and all the other files .package extracted but nothin  buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut....

hi hi I made a small install guide on page 87 ! http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66213-wickedwoohoo-111026-4-september-2016/page-87 hope it helps

But now Esper SAVED MY LIFE!!! IT WORKS! I mean.. IT WORKS!!! Ahahahah..thank you so much!!

I edited the resource cfg because the text was right buuuuuuuuut it was like 

Priority 500PackedFile *.packagePackedFile */*.packagePackedFile */*/*.packagePackedFile */*/*/*.packagePackedFile */*/*/*/*.packagePackedFile */*/*/*/*/*.package

But i seriously dk why!!!! O_o''

Aaaand everything was inside the Mods--> Packages instead of only  Mods..so... thank you!! Really!!! It's awesome!!*^*

Yay so glad it works! ♥ if the resource.cfg gives you issues ever again. just poke me and  I will send you mine. Be sure to get some of the great animations people have made ^_^

is anybody else having a problem downloading arma72 animations ?

Sorry, I don't have a solution to your question. But, yes, I am also unable to get all of Amra's animations into my game. I was able to get the first several, but not the last six. I am using the unarchiver on a Mac and the 7zip is enabled, so it should unpack all the animations, but for some reason it isn't. Thanks for bringing it up. 

hey hi~ I have a million mods also. tons of hair,clothing,skins and even script mods. So no worry there! but there are some script mods that do not work well with WickedWoohoo.  Anything in your tray folder shouldn't effect it. That is just saved homes and sims mostly.

If you have removed all your mods and it still doesn't work, there is something going on with the game. Hmm.  You have installed mods before. So I am sure you checked if script mods was enabled for sure along with custom content enabled... hmm.  Might need TurboDriver for this one o.o

Hey thanks for your advice!! I appreciate you trying to help! I will try get into contact with TurboDriver, that's a good idea :) <3

Hey thanks for your advice!! I appreciate you trying to help! I will try get into contact with TurboDriver, that's a good idea :) <3

Have you tried  putting all  your mods  in one folder on desktop. Then try to load the  game with only wickedwoohoo and a full animations  only?

When will the newest version become available to the public?

Plus, I don't see the point in mods being not free, no offense, the point has just never been explained to me.

You see no point? Modders spend time and energy working on something. They create something! Why shouldn't they try to earn from their work? Wouldn't you do the same? I think it is more than right!

When will the newest version become available to the public?

Plus, I don't see the point in mods being not free, no offense, the point has just never been explained to me.

They've already stated it'd be the first half of October. The mod IS free, you don't HAVE to pay for it. They host a newer version on Patreon for people that would like to contribute to help get new updates out sooner but the mod itself is hosted here for free. It's not that hard to grasp. Waiting a month or so between versions won't kill anyone and if it's a big issue, they're only asking I believe $4.50 or something for a new version asap. Kinkyworld for sims 3 is set up the same way. If anything, doing it this way helps reduce potential bugs and makes sure Turbodriver is able to work on the mod more often. I realise you're not TRYING to be snippy about it but reading back a few pages would have answered your question. 

I am having a very similar issue.  I can remove shirt and bra with no problems, but when I remove bottom and then underwear, pants are then added back on.  After that, there is no way removing them as the mod is fooled thinking she is bare bottom.  When I remove all other mods, WW works perfectly fine.  So all I know is that there is a mod or mods that is conflicting with it.  I wish there was a way of knowing which one because I enjoy this mod ):

I am having a very similar issue.  I can remove shirt and bra with no problems, but when I remove bottom and then underwear, pants are then added back on.  After that, there is no way removing them as the mod is fooled thinking she is bare bottom.  When I remove all other mods, WW works perfectly fine.  So all I know is that there is a mod or mods that is conflicting with it.  I wish there was a way of knowing which one because I enjoy this mod ):

It helps to keep your mods folder really organized. Have separate folders for clothing, hair, objects, scripts, etc, and I personally like to have images to match every package file, so I can easily identify which file is what item.

With this kind of issue, the clothes your sim puts on during the animation are the conflicting mods. Those particular pants have been mislabeled as a nude outfit, and just have to be removed.  Try removing your clothing mods in groups, and narrow it down until you find the right one. It's tedious, but it'll solve your problem.

I have that problem in real life :(.