WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I've released new version on Patreon with improvements to exhibitionism and added simple climax system (note that there no animations that support it yet). Here are the changes:

• Added climax sex category
  • Added option to trigger climax
    • Climax option is available after some time of sex (this will be improved with implementation of sex skill)
    • Climax option is not visible if current setup (location/amount of sims) has no available climax animation
  • Added option to end the sex interaction after climax animation
  • Added option to stop sex progression when climax animation is playing
  • Added support for Untraditional Nerd penis meshes (make sure to remove the included one before, make sure to not use the replacement version)
  • Added option to auto dress up after sex interaction
  • Added exhibitionism whims:
    • Whim for undressing underwear (low exhibitionism levels)
    • Whim for admiring yourself in the mirror (medium exhibitionism levels)
    • Whim for undressing clothes (medium and high exhibitionism levels)
    • Whim for flashing sims (high exhibitionism levels)
    • Whim for any social interaction about exhibitionism (every exhibitionism level)
  • Added exhibitionism buffs:
    • Buff for flashing a sim (happy mood)
    • Buff for being fully naked (happy mood)
  • Made sims with exhibitionism skill level 3 or higher not be shocked by nudity
  • Made sims not shoo others if their exhibitionism skill allows for nudity
  • Made outfit states hooked to commodity statistics (top and bottom outfit, top and bottom underwear)
  • Made NPC sims clear cum layers when they leave the area
  • Made fun need increase faster
  • Changed asking for sex animations to romantic type
  • Fixed changing sex location not updating the interaction
  • Fixed social exhibitionism interactions being available in sex
  • Fixed option to terminate pregnancy appearing for sims that can't get pregnant

It worked! All perfectly!
Help me please!
I have two questions.
1. - When I enter the code "wickedwoohoo.exglobalmaxlevel" -
Nothing happens, there is no message, no visual change.
2 - Why is my sims themselves do not do anything?
They only undress and go sometimes naked.
In order to they had sex, I need to give the command.
They themselves do not fuck)) Absolutely.
They themselves will not take the initiative?
They themselves live their lives and do without sex?
Why is that?

Help me please!
I have two questions.
1. - When I enter the code "wickedwoohoo.exglobalmaxlevel" -
Nothing happens, there is no message, no visual change.
2 - Why is my sims themselves do not do anything?
They only undress and go sometimes naked.
In order to they had sex, I need to give the command.
They themselves do not fuck)) Absolutely.
They themselves will not take the initiative?
They themselves live their lives and do without sex?
Why is that?

That command may be currently broken, you have to wait for the next release, I did make sure that is works there.
Sims do not have any autonomy for sex yet, that will be implemented in future releases.

For whatever reason I can not get any other animations other then the the one by turbodriver to show up. I've tried everything from taking all mods out except for those select few from re downloading them.  :(  :(

Have you downloaded them and extracted them to the Mods folder? That is generally the issue people have.

Others should include what version of the game they are playing on to be able to help them.

There is no point to bring up stealing stuff, there is nothing you can do about it. Part of our world that you can only be disappointed with. It's just sad.

Make sure to be safe with scripts you find on weird sites, they actually can be harmful to your pc since the python scripting level gives you some access to your private files and internet connection. I don't think any anti-virus would even consider detecting that stuff as malware.

Just wanted to clear up that you could do sth against it of course. The question is if you're willing to take the efforts to do that but as you're earning money with your mod and it being simply fantastic I would think about it. Just ask a lawyer for copyright law. Most (where I life) do free first evaluations - don't know if thats the case in your homecountry.

I've released new version on Patreon with improvements to exhibitionism and added simple climax system (note that there no animations that support it yet).

Thanx a lot for your job it's really perfect! And where can I download the new version? You didn't update it by the download link in this topic?

It's only on patreon - only if you support turbodriver on patreon you can download this new version. There will be a free one for all I think end of october if I'm right...

I've released another version on Patreon to fix one issue, but in addition there are two new things:

• Added option to 'Completely Undress Yourself' which switches sim to native naked outfit
  • Added option to switch inappropriate streetwear checks (disabled by default)
  • Fixed issue with 'Disable After Climax Sex Progression' option breaking sex progression

I've released new version on Patreon with improvements to exhibitionism and added simple climax system (note that there no animations that support it yet).

Thanx a lot for your job it's really perfect! And where can I download the new version? You didn't update it by the download link in this topic?

i'm so exited for the next version of these wonderful mod when does it comes up if you have any idea ?

Next public release should be out in the first half of October.

I've released another version on Patreon to fix one issue, but in addition there are two new things:

• Added option to 'Completely Undress Yourself' which switches sim to native naked outfit
  • Added option to switch inappropriate streetwear checks (disabled by default)
  • Fixed issue with 'Disable After Climax Sex Progression' option breaking sex progression

i'm so exited for the next version of these wonderful mod when does it comes up if you have any idea ?

Next public release should be out in the first half of October.

do you think one day you'll release a version where how long a sim last before climax is determined by their woohoo skill and their partner receives negative buff from bad woohoo ?

do you think one day you'll release a version where how long a sim last before climax is determined by their woohoo skill and their partner receives negative buff from bad woohoo ?

Yeah, that is somewhat the goal. I did not figured out the details yet, but the general idea is that the climax would be unlocked depending on the skill and positions. Too early or too late usage of climax can result in possible negative or maybe somehow positive results. There is a lot that can be done with that, I just need to find the best way for it.

Im not sure if anyone asked this or not or brought this up but when i go through my list of cc in game, everything for wicked woohoo isnt considered a script mod.  when I click on my sims they dont have the wicked options. i thought i installed everything correctly 

Anyone can help me, I can not place putting my nipples 3D in sims4, where I can get to replace those of TurboDriver? Someone has a link to download updated of Nipples 3D for this MOD?

idk I sought also have an animation really nicest nipples, but faudrai that everyone uses the same breast for a movie with only one type of breast

You can find the 3D nipples here. It is updated and works just fine.

@Turbodriver, could you possibly add an option for females to use the penis mesh when in the male position? Not sure if that was already asked, but this is my first time checking out this mod, so figured I'd give it a shot. I tried the futa mod on SexySims, but it just doesn't line up properly with any animations. So was wondering if you could do a version like you have for males, but for females as well. But make it optional so those that don't want it, don't have to use it.

Awesome mod btw. Really great work. :)

marque la Opción de tatuajes, Que estaram alli. Yo le ayudado

Gracias, pero la suya es sólo una forma de tatuaje.
Busco tener punta de relieve en 3D, como este. 
Conoces a alguien de un funcional? 

(Imagen 1, es tatto) quiero como dos imágenes siguientes.

Esto es lo que tengo, que es probablemente lo que estás buscando http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=175472

I had already downloaded that, but whenever I put my sim, it will be remains invisible? You know how could I fix it? :(

if I have the last., but no run nipple 3D, is flat :(

You can send me the files do you use for the nipple 3D? 

I have them installed in this way.

Looking at your screenshot, you're only supposed to have one of the female tops, try getting rid of the cmar_FemaleTopBarbie_NudeInCAS_Patched file.

marque la Opción de tatuajes, Que estaram alli. Yo le ayudado

Gracias, pero la suya es sólo una forma de tatuagem.
Busco tener punta de aliviar en 3D, Como este. 
Conoces a alguien de un funcional? 

(Imagen 1, es tatto) quiero Como dos imágenes siguientes.

Esto es lo que tengo, que es probablemente lo que estás buscando http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=175472

Eu já tinha baixado isso, mas sempre que eu colocar o meu sim, será permanece invisível? Você sabe como eu poderia corrigir isso? :(

This tutorial will help fix this problem, I was having the same problem       Nude Outfit Repair Guide

by SkyBarbie

Issue:  If your sims/s aren't nude when showering take the following steps to fix the problem:

1. Move the following two files out of your Sims 4 Mods folder and onto your desktop or other temporary location:  cmar_ymBottomNudePenisCASv3_turbodriver_edit.package, viblisims_HardCock02_XV02_zoahcx_edit_v4.package
  2. Download and install the latest version of the Sims 4 Studio - http://sims4studio.c...g-sims-4-studio  (registration required)  NOTE:  This is a utility, not a mod, so don't place it under your Sims 4 Mods folder
  3. Launch the Sims 4 Studio and select the following options: Tools - Batch Files - CAS - Disallow CC for shower.  Make sure the file paths for your game are correct and then click 'Run'.  Custom content flagged as usable for the nude outfit will be fixed (flag will be removed).  Custom content that cannot be automatically repaired will be removed from your Mods folder and located in Documents/Sims 4 Studio/Batch Files.  Your original non-fixed package files will also be located here as a backup.
  4. Move the following two files back into your Mods folder (the ones you moved in step #1):  cmar_ymBottomNudePenisCASv3_turbodriver_edit.package, viblisims_HardCock02_XV02_zoahcx_edit_v4.package
  5. Download the following mod and place it into your Sims 4 Mods folder:  Outfit Tools by Scumbumbo - http://www.modthesim...ad.php?t=541770  (registration required)
  6. Launch the Sims 4 game and play your current household
  7. Open up the console CTRL-SHIFT-C and type in:  fix.bathing  (all of your sims in your current game will have the nude outfit reset)
  8. Save your game
  9. Exit the Sims 4 to the desktop
  10. Delete the following files, typically found under - Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4:  localthumbcache.package, lastException.txt.  Also delete all files under the following folders (in the same location) but leave the folders intact:  cache, cachestr, Gameplay, lotcachedata, onlinethumbnailcache, and SavedSimInfoData (make a backup just in case).
  11. Launch the Sims 4 and play normally
  12. (Optional but recommended) - Go into the Household Management section of Sims 4 and edit each household to ensure that all Sims have correct outfits for each activity.  Some outfits may be incorrect (low chance but possible) due to the fixes you just made
  13. (Optional) - If you do not need the Outfit Tools by Scumbumbo mod for any other reason you can safely remove it from your Sims 4 Mods folder or add it back in later if you need to repeat these steps
  14. Perform these steps again if you add CC (custom content) that breaks the nude outfit
Note to TURBODRIVER:  Feel free to include this guide on your main mod page as this appears to be a common issue for many players.  Thank you for your awesome mod!
In Topic: WickedWoohoo 1.1.1.026 - 4 September 2016

14 September 2016 - 06:11 AM

I'm using this mod and MC Woohoo together.  Everything works fine except this mod prevents the 'Sleepy Woohoo - False' option from working in MC Woohoo.  Guest NPCs will always go to sleep after a bed woohoo (Sims 4 woohoo, not WW woohoo).

Since a lot of players are having trouble with broken CC causing the sims to wear clothing when they should be naked, wouldn't it be a good idea to create a database of broken CC that causes the bug?  That would help players like me which have tons of CC to go through in order to find the offending CC.

Thank you for an awesome mod!

Reparação Outfit Nude.rar

si tengo la última. , pero sin correr el pezón 3D, es plana :(

Usted me puede enviar los archivos de información utiliza para el pezón 3D? 

Los tengo instalados de esta manera.

En cuanto a su pantalla, sólo se supone que debes tener una de las cimas de las mujeres, tratar de deshacerse del archivo cmar_FemaleTopBarbie_NudeInCAS_Patched.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :P  :)  :sleepy: 

:blush:

He was right could only have one.

The fix is remove the "cmar_FemaleTopBarbie_NudeInCAS_Patched"

I had several days without being able to solve, thank you so much, thank you all for your support!

I LOVE THEM!  :heart: 

post-1364318-0-58125000-1474944238_thumb.png

Overall, this mod is working well for me.  I have noticed some issues when asking other sims to join in (making it a threesome).  Approximately 25% - 40% of the time it ends up cancelling the animation altogether (all three sims are reset with no tasks).  It kinds of looks like a script timing issue.  It doesn't happen with just two sims, only when asking a third sim to join in.  Perhaps some tuning is required here.

I haven't seen any crashes or other issues that players are reporting.  My Sims 4 game is well optimized.  Thank you as always!

Im not sure if anyone asked this or not or brought this up but when i go through my list of cc in game, everything for wicked woohoo isnt considered a script mod.  when I click on my sims they dont have the wicked options. i thought i installed everything correctly 

If you're on windows, remove all WW files and use the installer.

@Turbodriver, could you possibly add an option for females to use the penis mesh when in the male position? Not sure if that was already asked, but this is my first time checking out this mod, so figured I'd give it a shot. I tried the futa mod on SexySims, but it just doesn't line up properly with any animations. So was wondering if you could do a version like you have for males, but for females as well. But make it optional so those that don't want it, don't have to use it.

If it would be as simple as applying the model to females I would do it, but there has to be a nice looking and properly positioned female frame with the penis to actually allow for that. Probably in the future that will be the case. Thanks!

Overall, this mod is working well for me.  I have noticed some issues when asking other sims to join in (making it a threesome).  Approximately 25% - 40% of the time it ends up cancelling the animation altogether (all three sims are reset with no tasks).  It kinds of looks like a script timing issue.  It doesn't happen with just two sims, only when asking a third sim to join in.  Perhaps some tuning is required here.

I haven't seen any crashes or other issues that players are reporting.  My Sims 4 game is well optimized.  Thank you as always!

Can't seem to reproduce that, maybe there is something I've improved in the Patreon versions that now makes it work. There could be some other aspect about the situation, location or the sims itself that makes it not work.

If you're on windows, remove all WW files and use the installer.

If it would be as simple as applying the model to females I would do it, but there has to be a nice looking and properly positioned female frame with the penis to actually allow for that. Probably in the future that will be the case. Thanks!

Can't seem to reproduce that, maybe there is something I've improved in the Patreon versions that now makes it work. There could be some other aspect about the situation, location or the sims itself that makes it not work.

I can confirm SkyBarbie's observations about canceled threesomes. I've noticed this happening at about the same rate.