WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-08]

it happened... i broke my wicked sims after updating... all the animations are recognized but it says that i may use older mods and i should update them lol, a 4gb mod folder, everything worked fine, why did i even decided to update for fuks sake. i even copied over working(old) turbo files... i hope simply rolling back to a version half a year ago helps.

edit: found out the problem... this version does not support the sims 1.39 version anymore, are there older versions on loverslab somewhere ? cant find it so far

Hey first post here, I updated WW yesterday after updating the sims 4 to 1.45.62.1020 and now some romance options are not working at all, one option is just a blank white box, other options like: First Kiss, Ask to be girl/boyfriend just result in the characters doing a quick T pose and the action leaving the queue just as quick. Any help would be great thanks.

Edit: also it seems when asking a sim if they're single this comes up. Seems to think the sim im asking has my sims name when you can see here they don't.

sim4bug.png

Having a technical issue? This is not the place to post about it! Check out the Help Center!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

On 8/11/2018 at 2:45 AM, dp16 said:

It was probably answered somewhere or I missed it on main page but, are there cases where we can keep exported settings file? (When updating*)

And, latest file is named 1st august, and thread says updated few hours ago, is it wrongly named only?

Exported settings are saved in the "WickedWhimsSettings" folder. That folder is located where WW files are, so you're probably removing that folder by accident.

The update was on August 1st, just like the topic says.

On 8/13/2018 at 5:36 AM, TheCrazyPumpkinBomber said:

Just my opinion here, but we need animations for SURPRISE BUTTSEX. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

On 8/13/2018 at 8:42 PM, modman5507 said:

This works like a charm, BUT, i thought this also removed the default underwear for females in CAS. If not how can i do that being i have options to switch vagina styles, body mods, i cant see the styles because of default underwear in the way.. Is there something im missing or need yet?

WickedWhims does not remove underwear in CAS, or at least not yet. You need to download body mods for that. Check out the additional mods section in this topic.

On 8/14/2018 at 8:59 PM, rairairope said:

Hey first post here, I updated WW yesterday after updating the sims 4 to 1.45.62.1020 and now some romance options are not working at all, one option is just a blank white box, other options like: First Kiss, Ask to be girl/boyfriend just result in the characters doing a quick T pose and the action leaving the queue just as quick. Any help would be great thanks.

Edit: also it seems when asking a sim if they're single this comes up. Seems to think the sim im asking has my sims name when you can see here they don't.

sim4bug.png

Sounds like you have super ultra outdated mods installed.

Edited by TURBODRIVER

Oh I just realised there's a cuckold trait in here now.

• Cuckold/Cuckquean trait gives Sims a positive moodlet from watching their partner having sex and automatically makes Sims watch others sex.

Is it possible for a trait to affect the way relationships evolve? Because I think it would fit the fetish much better for the sim to gain a NEGATIVE moodlet instead (as in vanilla) and become sad or embarrassed, but to have their relationship with their partner increase instead of drop.

Basically tweak the jealousy mechanic.

36 minutes ago, slider said:

I can see the embarrassed reaction but not the sad one. Seeing someone fuck their partner is the cuckold's fetish after all.

22 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Why negative moodlet if cucolds like this??

Cuckoldry is a masochistic and often submissive fetish for the cuckold. He gets off on the suffering and humiliation he experiences from his partner choosing someone over him. Sexual arousal is not the same thing as happiness.

There's a very different, dominant fetish where usually a man forces or coerces his wife into sleeping with other men in order to humiliate her, but that seems to be a lot rarer and it doesn't fit with the partner cheating on him out of her own volition.

New guy here with a interesting bug. I have followed the installation for both manual and installer instructions and I have no other rigs installed besides Noirs, but for some reason my penis remains misaligned or locked on a plane causing my sims junk to morph when committing wicked acts. I uninstalled and cleaned my mods folder twice now and have scoured your common mistakes as well as made sure to just use the mods in the optional to see if that will fix the problem. The animations and everything else seems to be working perfectly, but I am not sure why the penis is not lining up and performing the way it should and I do apologize if I posted this in the wrong place. Much and all help is appreciated. Thanks again and this mod is fucking awesome!

It also appears that the physics aren't working. If there is a mod for that which I need that would be appreciated too.

Here's my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/q3VsUrNt

Edit: I figured it out on my own. It wasn't because of anything with rig in it, but I instead installed it manually and that seemed to fix my issue.

I'm having some issues with the climax option. After climaxing from vaginal intercourse (i checked to make sure that the climax animation was for the vaginal as well), when I check the female sim's sex statistics, it says that they received cum in their butt, not their vagina. In fact, after several dozens of vaginal climax (various animations), it only increases the number of cum received in the butt... Nobody is getting pregnant. 

What do?

5 hours ago, habibi1195 said:

I'm having some issues with the climax option. After climaxing from vaginal intercourse (i checked to make sure that the climax animation was for the vaginal as well), when I check the female sim's sex statistics, it says that they received cum in their butt, not their vagina. In fact, after several dozens of vaginal climax (various animations), it only increases the number of cum received in the butt... Nobody is getting pregnant. 

What do?

Report it to the creator of that animation.

Couple of questions, since the latest update was there a change in how naturism works? Before when a Sim became naked they'd gain a +1 happy buff and slowly gain naturism skill. Now they don't gain anything nor is the skill going up. Even having them admire their body it barely goes up. Most of my old sims gained a level in naturism within the first day of playing them.

Edit: well I guess I can answer part of my own question. Had a sim sit and admire themself for better half of the day to get skill lvl 2 and now they get the buff from being naked. Just looks like getting naturism skill is a bit harder. I suppose it makes logical sense, I just remember it being alot easier before.

Turbo, I don't remember if this has been brought up before, but have you considered expanding the Watch Sex functionality to allow sims to masturbate while watching the sex, separately from "joining" it? Then the people having sex don't have to agree that they want to actually have sex with that person (and animations to include them don't have to exist) and they could still use the "go away" function if they want. but meanwhile the exhibitionists could get a positive buff from being watched+masturbated to, and the voyeur gets a positive buff from fulfilling their fantasy. I can't remember whether there is already a Voyeur trait in the reward store, which increases a sim's likelihood to autonomously watch sex & get moodlets from it? 

I can imagine this would be very useful for a peep show, stripping, etc, without having to create unique animations for however many number of sims. It could just be the actors on stage, and then sims in the audience who are using their own individual solo animations if they are wanting to touch themselves. (It would be nice if sims could still invite sims to join their sex, even if the new sim is in their own animation, but I know that would be quite a bit more work).

edit: oh yeah, i was also wondering whether you had any plans to put in "levels" of nudity autonomy? Right now my top level nudist and exhibitionist family spends almost all their time nude, and I like having them nude or partly nude some, but also I made such cute outfits for them... I would love if there's a way to adjust how likely they are to undress, without disabling nudity autonomy altogether. (Like an "off / low / medium / high" choice)

Thank you as always for this fantastic mod!

47 minutes ago, qlx said:

Turbo, I don't remember if this has been brought up before, but have you considered expanding the Watch Sex functionality to allow sims to masturbate while watching the sex, separately from "joining" it? Then the people having sex don't have to agree that they want to actually have sex with that person (and animations to include them don't have to exist) and they could still use the "go away" function if they want. but meanwhile the exhibitionists could get a positive buff from being watched+masturbated to, and the voyeur gets a positive buff from fulfilling their fantasy. I can't remember whether there is already a Voyeur trait in the reward store, which increases a sim's likelihood to autonomously watch sex & get moodlets from it? 

I can imagine this would be very useful for a peep show, stripping, etc, without having to create unique animations for however many number of sims. It could just be the actors on stage, and then sims in the audience who are using their own individual solo animations if they are wanting to touch themselves. (It would be nice if sims could still invite sims to join their sex, even if the new sim is in their own animation, but I know that would be quite a bit more work).

I was kinda thinking the same thing, like the above comments on the cuckold trait. I was thinking of a Voyeurism trait, buy it from the traits menu. A trait that when a Sim sees sex they gain +1 happy, flirty, or inspired, or even confident and their fun meter would begin to rise. If the Sim decides to use the Watch Sex feature it would give a larger buff to that sim. Could also backfire and give a large embarrassed debuff if they are caught. Perhaps the same thing with seeing a nude person.

8 hours ago, annenonymous666 said:

There's a current issue on the version 1.42.30, after testing only WickedWhims [and not other mods]. I have submitted the lastexception.txt and WickedWhims_3.3.4.129h_Exception.txt inside this pastebin. Thank you.

https://pastebin.com/PVz2Kpmt

Putting that totally legit "GAME VERSION 1.42.30" in the file won't hide the fact that your game is actually a pirated v1.20. Nice try though.