WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

> Eksclusiv,

Yes, all the mods and scripts related to WickedWoohoo are well presents in the list of mods and scripts. ;)

A big thanks once again !

> TURBODRIVER,

Hahaha ! You are not only a great imaginative creator, you are a great helper too.

Your suggestion 2 seems to be the right one :

"You put the TURBODRIVER_WickedWoohoo_scripts.ts4script file in so many folders (deep structure of folders) that the game does not find it".

Once I moved that file directly into the Mods folder (and not in a folder inside the Mods folder), Baf ! The mod was suddenly active, it works and all the WickedWoohoo interactions are now available (I hope you understand my French cow English).

Thanks a lot for your help ! :)

About the sounds, ok, you know that if you once need more Bang ! Crash ! Yeaaaah ! and other activity noises, I'm ready to bring some. I have a small recording studio, can even record goat sounds if needed. ;)

> Eksclusiv,

Yes, all the mods and scripts related to WickedWoohoo are well presents in the list of mods and scripts. ;)

A big thanks once again !

> TURBODRIVER,

Hahaha ! You are not only a great imaginative creator, you are a great helper too.

Your suggestion 2 seems to be the right one :

"You put the TURBODRIVER_WickedWoohoo_scripts.ts4script file in so many folders (deep structure of folders) that the game does not find it".

Once I moved that file directly into the Mods folder (and not in a folder inside the Mods folder), Baf ! The mod was suddenly active, it works and all the WickedWoohoo interactions are now available (I hope you understand my French cow English).

Thanks a lot for your help ! :)

About the sounds, ok, you know that if you once need more Bang ! Crash ! Yeaaaah ! and other activity noises, I'm ready to bring some. I have a small recording studio, can even record goat sounds if needed. ;)

Glad to hear that, have fun!

If I'm going to need help with sound then I let you know :D

How do pregnancy works in this mod?

BTW, thanks for the mod, you guys reitores my faith in sims 4.

It doesn't yet. If something is not on the features list then it's not in the mod.

Thanks! :D

I quickly mish mashed something togheter as you were searching for a icons to use.

It's just a mix up of existing sims 4 icons from the get togheter pack.

It's for the exhibitionism thingy

exhibit.png

Next I like to say that I was waiting a long time for this mod and I'm happy it's finally happening. Woohoo :P

I quickly mish mashed something togheter as you were searching for a icons to use.

It's just a mix up of existing sims 4 icons from the get togheter pack.

It's for the exhibitionism thingy

wa9iQnk.png

Next I like to say that I was waiting a long time for this mod and I'm happy it's finally happening. Woohoo :P

Not bad at all! I may consider using it, great work and thank you!

Really appreciate the work you're putting into this mod. It's really cool so far! 

Just a minor request I haven't seen anywhere; the ability to undress shoes during woohoo. I know people like their sexy stockings and stuff, but I just think it looks weird when they're only wearing shoes during sex :P

An undress all option would be useful too.

Really appreciate the work you're putting into this mod. It's really cool so far! 

Just a minor request I haven't seen anywhere; the ability to undress shoes during woohoo. I know people like their sexy stockings and stuff, but I just think it looks weird when they're only wearing shoes during sex :P

An undress all option would be useful too.

Thanks!

Yes, that's true, I will look into that option for sure.

I'm back with big international problems ! :-)

All is working great but the list of sex partners of my sims is empty. I thought it was because the mod do not know the partners yet but even after 5 woohoo actions (in bed, rocket or bush), the list of sex partners is still empty. A specific action is needed to activate the WickedWoohoo partners list ?

Sims 4 game version 1.21.40.1020

All is working great but the list of sex partners of my sims is empty. I thought it was because the mod do not know the partners yet but even after 5 woohoo actions (in bed, rocket or bush), the list of sex partners is still empty. A specific action is needed to activate the WickedWoohoo partners list ?

To start sex interaction with other sim they have to be nearby. I will add info about that to the instructions on how to start because I can see this being a problem.

If the list is still empty even when there are sims standing next to each other then given animation category may not allow for interactions with specific genders.

hi, i'm new here & i'm not sure if anyone posted this:

Turbo, when you say "You have unpacked 'TURBODRIVER_WickedWoohoo_Scripts.ts4script' file which you should never do.",

doesn't it occur when copying the files straight from the WinRAR already means unpacked?

Or should it be deleted & then put the original WinRAR into the mod folder?

hi, i'm new here & i'm not sure if anyone posted this:

Turbo, when you say "You have unpacked 'TURBODRIVER_WickedWoohoo_Scripts.ts4script' file which you should never do.",

doesn't it occur when copying the files straight from the WinRAR already means unpacked?

Or should it be deleted & then put the original WinRAR into the mod folder?

You unpack the downloaded from here or my blog package (zip file) to the 'Mods' folder. You don't unpack the 'ts4script' file itself, only the downloaded package. That can be done my mistake somehow, I guess.

Don't overthink it, you just unpack the downloaded zip file, just like the installation instruction says.

To start sex interaction with other sim they have to be nearby. I will add info about that to the instructions on how to start because I can see this being a problem.

If the list is still empty even when there are sims standing next to each other then given animation category may not allow for interactions with specific genders.

Right, I was trying WickedWoohoo interactions between two women. No result, it doesn't work.

Between a man and a woman, that's ok, all the interactions are working.

Then I tried the interactions between a woman an a man (a man with female body and female clothes). Hahaaa ! That's cool. But at the moment, it doesn't work. Next time, I try between a cow and a dog. :-)

Was just testing this mod across a couple of different save files.  Came across an oddity: the mod works as it should in most of my households except one.  The household of a single YA male does not show any sex interactions, even when an eligible female sim is over the house.  In fact, the only interaction with the WickedWoohoo mod is the ability to undress top and bottoms; otherwise this sim use this mod.  In another house hold of a single YA male, the mod works perfectly fine.  At this point, it might be a corrupted household (everything else works like it should), but just wanted to make you aware of this possibility.  I actually tried to move the corrupted sim into a household that is able to use the mod, but he still didn't regain the ability to use the interactions.  The other sim in that household, though, was still able to use it.  

UPDATE: He also can not interact with the mod as an NPC.

No idea at all what could be causing it.

Are there any 'lastException' files?

If you don't mind you can send me that sim and I can check him out.

I've attached the lastexception files.  Let me know what kind of files you need to receive the sim (I'm new at this).

Okay, I think I see the problem you have. After you load the game with that sim try 'wickedwoohoo.stopsex' command. If it doesn't work then try removing the 'WickedWoohooMod' folder inside 'saves' folder.

There is a bunch of errors saying about missing sex interaction data, but one isn't happening so it's freaking out.

The command prompt worked.  Thanks!  

Can't wait to see what you guys have in store next.  How's the progress of this as woohoo, with relations and buffs and maybe pregnancy?  

the mod is amazing! just tested it and it seemed to work fine with all my other mods! Now I just need to stalk the thread for the animation I would like...hope more talented creators will jump in and do some animations.  I also find it funny.. people were going on that this kind of mod would never come around for Sims 4 yet here it is.. and super easy to install and get working ♥♥♥

Was just testing this mod across a couple of different save files.  Came across an oddity: the mod works as it should in most of my households except one.  The household of a single YA male does not show any sex interactions, even when an eligible female sim is over the house.  In fact, the only interaction with the WickedWoohoo mod is the ability to undress top and bottoms; otherwise this sim use this mod.  In another house hold of a single YA male, the mod works perfectly fine.  At this point, it might be a corrupted household (everything else works like it should), but just wanted to make you aware of this possibility.  I actually tried to move the corrupted sim into a household that is able to use the mod, but he still didn't regain the ability to use the interactions.  The other sim in that household, though, was still able to use it.  

UPDATE: He also can not interact with the mod as an NPC.

No idea at all what could be causing it.

Are there any 'lastException' files?

If you don't mind you can send me that sim and I can check him out.

I've attached the lastexception files.  Let me know what kind of files you need to receive the sim (I'm new at this).

Okay, I think I see the problem you have. After you load the game with that sim try 'wickedwoohoo.stopsex' command. If it doesn't work then try removing the 'WickedWoohooMod' folder inside 'saves' folder.

There is a bunch of errors saying about missing sex interaction data, but one isn't happening so it's freaking out.

The command prompt worked.  Thanks!  

Can't wait to see what you guys have in store next.  How's the progress of this as woohoo, with relations and buffs and maybe pregnancy?  

When everything from the list of unfinished things will be ready WW will go out of the prototype state with fully working sex interactions. Then I will ask supporters what should I do next. Most of new prototype versions will be available only for supporters for now. It shouldn't take too much time to release full version, but there is a reason why these things weren't ready with the release.

Hey. I want to help you to translate the mod into spanish if you want. 

Hey, thanks for the proposition! And it's not that I don't want to, but because the mod is still in really early state there is going to be a lot of stuff added and constantly translating would be a annoying to deal with.

The best option for now is to wait and stick with the English version until I am sure that I wouldn't be changing too much at once. I am not even sure how "translatable" some of the strings are with the current setup.

I really appreciate your offer, sorry.

@ TURBODRIVER

Question:

So I read earlier in the thread that Sims won't remove accessories during wicked woohoo.  Are you counting clothing accessories too, like stockings and socks?  The reason I'm asking is my Open Corset mod.  If you are not removing things like clothing accessories during wicked woohoo then I'll start updating my mods to make the items I added accessories instead of clothing tops and bottoms.

If you look at the mod in the link you'll see why I'm asking.  No need for a Sims to remove the corsets since all of the fun bits are already exposed.  :P  This also opens the opportunity for things like open bras and crotchless panties.

@ TURBODRIVER

Question:

So I read earlier in the thread that Sims won't remove accessories during wicked woohoo.  Are you counting clothing accessories too, like stockings and socks?  The reason I'm asking is my Open Corset mod.  If you are not removing things like clothing accessories during wicked woohoo then I'll start updating my mods to make the items I added accessories instead of clothing tops and bottoms.

If you look at the mod in the link you'll see why I'm asking.  No need for a Sims to remove the corsets since all of the fun bits are already exposed.  :P  This also opens the opportunity for things like open bras and crotchless panties.

Depending on the outfit setup sims remove:

- Upper Body Part or/and Lower Body Part when needed (shirts and pants)

- Tights if Lower Body Part is being removed

- Full Body Part if the outfit is made out of it when Upper or/and Lower Body Part is needed to be removed

These are all (4) CAS parts that are being replaced to naked body parts. If any of your outfits are set to one of these categories they will be replaced.

I would consider allowing specific CAS parts to be used if I come up with some nice way to handle that on the user-end side.