WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

the problem with the picnic table is the same one I faced on my animations.  the hard penis mesh doesn't adjust properly for seated positions.  Cmar will not be making a hard penis,  told me so and wished me luck on the Project Penis Mod I am working on.  I would love to get a new mesh the sims 2 one and have someone send me its blender file.  I dont have the programs to extract it anymore let alone run sims 2, my computer is too new to be compatible.  once I have that file I have to go into the python part of blender and figure out which ones to delete to remove all the modifications controllers and skin from it so that its just a mesh and nothing else.  then I have to figure out how to convert that to sims 4.   I believe that will get rid of the mutation problem and allow me to set new bones for movement.  currently they wont attach, like something is already there but you cant see it.  a ghost file.  

Uh.. that's true, the sitting animations aren't really a thing with the current penis mesh. I really don't know what to do about it right now, but I believe we will figure it out eventually.

Ugh so we seriously need someone to make a morphing penis mesh since Cmar went awol.

The more of us try the better :D

I need all of these animations and mod! I want them!! I want them now!!! :D  :D

I am preparing release for today right now.

Great work. I am just waiting for the mod to come out.

Just a quick question though.

Will there be sound effects... like moaning? or just original sims 4 woo hoo sound effects? just asking.

Thank You! For this moment sound effects aren't added to the animations, but that is just case of loading them up and adding sound events to them. So yes, there will be sounds effects, but not with today release. We still have to create a list of these sounds that we can use.

Sims 4 - for this game, I know you will be harder to do these modes. After all, The Sims 4 has a block against the mods, even simple fashion and mistakes do happen.

I bow to you - for what you are trying to create fashion for Sims 4. It is hard work - The Sims 3 was probably difficult to make mods for the sex animations. But Sims 4 - I do not know - it is terrible to think what kind of work you expect - but I hope that you can do it, you fellows. And I respect your desire for us to do - now the Sims 4 is more interesting game. Thank you very much for your work! And sorry for the translation.

Hard in case of programming is not really a thing, it's a matter of time. If something is not possible to do, then it's not hard, it's simply impossible.

Thanks!

will the new interaction menus have their own built in f-word mod?

Well.. if you create a package that replaces the specific STBL ID then sure, but I will not do that myself. It's really really simple to do so go for it :D 

And the new version has been released.

Notice that this is a prototype, not everything is finished. I've released this so you can use the mod sooner and support the mod easier.

The same goes to the animations, they are in prototype state. They mainly lack sound which will be added later.

Make sure to read the list of unfinished elements before posting about weird behavior.

And, I have a question to you all.

It's not stated in the list of unfinished elements, because I am unsure about this.

Should sex interactions be considered as a privacy interaction?

What this means is that sims do these interactions in privacy and if someone will see them, that will affect their emotion, relationship and make the privacy violator leave the room. Just like walking into the room with someone showering.

If I would do that, this would cause some problems with sex interactions being for example in the middle of a corridor, causing other sims to not be able to go by.

What this means is that sims do these interactions in privacy and if someone will see them, that will affect their emotion, relationship and make the privacy violator leave the room. Just like walking into the room with someone showering.

If I would do that, this would cause some problems with sex interactions being for example in the middle of a corridor, causing other sims to not be able to go by.

Thanks for your work!!

I think so, it should be private but I think its better interrupt the sex scene instead of  lead away other sims for avoid conflicts. (Unless the sims have a high level of exhibitionism in that case, the sims continue with sex)

I think it should depend on the exhibition level of the sim, if that's possible.

Thanks for your work!!

I think so, it should be private but I think its better interrupt the sex scene instead of  lead away other sims for avoid conflicts. (Unless the sims have a high level of exhibitionism in that case, the sims continue with sex)

I think it should depend on the exhibition level of the sim, if that's possible.

Yeah, that makes sense, but interrupting the sex interaction might be annoying.

And I've forgot to include animation packages to the topic, fixed.

You should give a toggle, so that way if some don't mind having others walk in and seeing it won't interrupt. Especially with the poor autonomy I notice children just love always hugging and talking to parents, even with the lock update they still get through, I rather see an option to just have a ignore the kid seeing daddy hurting mommy playing wrestle in the bed. Though I like the idea none the less of needing privacy; options are always best so it can work with more people and their tastes.

It could lower their relationships, or it could just make the person noticing feel tense or another emotion and run out the room while leaving those having fun alone. I see interruption as a bad thing, and depending on the relationship of the Sims it could affect them differently. Such as a spouse seeing their partner cheat will still react like the vanilla cheating reaction mechanic.

Edited by Darkening Demise

Have you seen this penis mesh? >>    http://untraditionalnerd.tumblr.com/post/138432671920/download-detailed-bottom-aka-penis-mod  

It is soft penis version only (several versions of soft actually, different length, cut, uncut) but it is well done. The only problem is it does not work with all skin tones. Maybe he could help with hard penis mesh?? Anyway, just thought it would be worth a look. Awesome mod turbodriver!!  Big thanks to the animators also for your fantastic work

Thank you so much for this guys, the animations are superb and I llike how the mod works! So far I've experienced no bugs. On August 1st I will support you on patreon, I mean, hey, I am loving what I see. Keep it up!

May I ask a question? Would it be possible (in the future that is) to make npcs woohoo with each other. NPC = Sims I dont controle like visitors for example.

Have you seen this penis mesh? >>    http://untraditionalnerd.tumblr.com/post/138432671920/download-detailed-bottom-aka-penis-mod

It is soft penis version only (several versions of soft actually, different length, cut, uncut) but it is well done. The only problem is it does not work with all skin tones. Maybe he could help with hard penis mesh?? Anyway, just thought it would be worth a look. Awesome mod turbodriver!!  Big thanks to the animators also for your fantastic work

Great find! I will contact that person later and see if we can figure something out together :D

Thank you so much for this guys, the animations are superb and I llike how the mod works! So far I've experienced no bugs. On August 1st I will support you on patreon, I mean, hey, I am loving what I see. Keep it up!

May I ask a question? Would it be possible (in the future that is) to make npcs woohoo with each other. NPC = Sims I dont controle like visitors for example.

Awesome, thanks! And for the question - Absolutely! My target for this mod is to make it feel kind of like an expansion for the game, offering full compatibility with the game. Difficult task to accomplish but with time I should be able to do it :D

the problem with the picnic table is the same one I faced on my animations.  the hard penis mesh doesn't adjust properly for seated positions.  Cmar will not be making a hard penis,  told me so and wished me luck on the Project Penis Mod I am working on.  I would love to get a new mesh the sims 2 one and have someone send me its blender file.  I dont have the programs to extract it anymore let alone run sims 2, my computer is too new to be compatible.  once I have that file I have to go into the python part of blender and figure out which ones to delete to remove all the modifications controllers and skin from it so that its just a mesh and nothing else.  then I have to figure out how to convert that to sims 4.   I believe that will get rid of the mutation problem and allow me to set new bones for movement.  currently they wont attach, like something is already there but you cant see it.  a ghost file.  

Uh.. that's true, the sitting animations aren't really a thing with the current penis mesh. I really don't know what to do about it right now, but I believe we will figure it out eventually.

I'm not sure if he has time for or interest in Sims. But, ShadeAnimator is a professional 3D animator and has made major breakthroughs with Fallout 4 recently. If he's up to it, I have little doubt that he could figure this out. Probably worth asking. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55609-hkxpackhkxanim-animations-in-fo4/page-20

It's not stated in the list of unfinished elements, because I am unsure about this.

Maybe it's more realistic if that does block sims temporarily. Would you walk near a couple of strangers you randomly found hooking up in a corridor? :D

On the other hand, using the game engine privacy might prevent down-the-road features similar to KinkyWorld where NPCs sometimes join an ongoing scene. It seems like you might have to make it not a privacy action and control "witness" behavior with your mod to make all of that work.

I'm not sure if he has time for or interest in Sims. But, ShadeAnimator is a professional 3D animator and has made major breakthroughs with Fallout 4 recently. If he's up to it, I have little doubt that he could figure this out. Probably worth asking. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55609-hkxpackhkxanim-animations-in-fo4/page-20

Maybe it's more realistic if that does block sims temporarily. Would you walk near a couple of strangers you randomly found hooking up in a corridor? :D

On the other hand, using the game engine privacy might prevent down-the-road features similar to KinkyWorld where NPCs sometimes join an ongoing scene. It seems like you might have to make it not a privacy action and control "witness" behavior with your mod to make all of that work.

I don't think I want to bother someone working on a completely unrelated project. I am pretty sure there are people that are interested in Sims and are capable of helping, it's a matter of time. Eventually I will try 3D modeling myself. Animating is pretty fun and simple, how bad could 3D modeling be..  :s  :s  :s  :s  :s  :s  :s  :s  :s

When you see your parents going down in the kitchen, but you're really hungry.. how should you react..

But then, you see your best friends banging in the living room, I guess I will just walk by and ignore them.. (hey, maybe even join)

Seems like there is a lot of scenarios that should be handled to make the privacy system more organic.

Hm, I think I, myself wouldn't like it if it affected the mood of my sims when they are caught woohooing, at least not at the moment. Maybe at a later point when the mod is more, well, 'fleshed-out' and can provide toggles for enabling/disabling certain features.

I've got another question (sorry :P) : How can I trigger the other 8 animations? Right now I've only found the female masturbation on the floor/bed, handjob (bed), blowjob bed, 4x vaginal (bed and floor) and that's it.

Hm, I think I, myself wouldn't like it if it affected the mood of my sims when they are caught woohooing, at least not at the moment. Maybe at a later point when the mod is more, well, 'fleshed-out' and can provide toggles for enabling/disabling certain features.

I've got another question (sorry :P) : How can I trigger the other 8 animations? Right now I've only found the female masturbation on the floor/bed, handjob (bed), blowjob bed, 4x vaginal (bed and floor) and that's it.

That's true, having an option is really important. If I would implement something like that, settings should be mandatory.

About the animations counter, it's actually kind of misleading. Animations that are using different locations may be counted multiple times because they are added multiple times in the XML files with different height modifiers (on one the bed and other on the floor).

I will fix this in the next release, sorry about that.

And ask as much you want, that's why I'm here :D

Great work on the mod . It seems to be working great.  One question, though - can the doggy and other animations under the vaginal option be changed to be non-gender specific?  They work for M/F, but not for F/F or M/M.

Thanks!

Now.. there are few things about this.

Some animations will be changed to allow both genders, but first I want to implement proffered genders flags, so when there is a doggy style, and both actors can use any gender, but you use female and male, you want to set them to the proper positions by default and allow to swap them later instead of leaving it random.

Right now there is no strapon, that is planned for the future. We need a model first. When that would be created I will look into implementing more options for animations.

If you're just looking into having the animations for both genders no matter what, you can edit the XML files inside animation packages yourself. There are tutorials on my blog that explain how the XML file works.

If you think there is a better solution to this then let me know :)

Guest INKkan

Really enjoying myself with the public release!  :D

I just had a thought. Will (toggle-able) rape be supported? I don't personally use it myself but I know a lot of people do.

Guest INKkan

I was wondering if mike24 ever fixed the breast movement problem or is he waiting for the official mod release?

There's currently no progress on that so far. We need a modder to enable the bones for use in animations. Along with adding other bones.

On 7/30/2016 at 6:34 PM, MasterPain said:

On 7/25/2016 at 1:02 PM, mike24 said:

STAGE 02 of Doggy On Bed

Doggy_bed_classic_02.gif

PS: Im conitnue withouth fix for breast movement... If anyone help Im very grateful.

I was wondering if mike24 ever fixed the breast movement problem or is he waiting for the official mod release?

We are still working on it. I had an idea that maybe S4S is using incorrect rigs when exporting sims because there are few different sims rigs that are either the same or really similar. I haven't looked into it yet, but that might be the thing to fix it.

Edited by TURBODRIVER
Guest INKkan

^

Can confirm this.

We are still working on it. I had an idea that maybe S4S is using incorrect rigs when exporting sims because there are few different sims rigs that are either the same or really similar. I haven't looked into it yet, but that might be the thing to fix it.

According to orangemittons the bones aren't used by the game: http://sims4studio.com/post/54360/thread

Really enjoying myself with the public release!  :D

I just had a thought. Will (toggle-able) rape be supported? I don't personally use it myself but I know a lot of people do.

Maybe, it depends on what me and supporters would want to see. I am not denying any ideas, anything that people would enjoy in the game should be considered.

STAGE 02 of Doggy On Bed

Doggy_bed_classic_02.gif

PS: Im conitnue withouth fix for breast movement... If anyone help Im very grateful.

Thanks for the update guys. Hopefully there will be progress.