WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Oh,it's so good! But I think the gay can use the vaginal animations too,thank you!

That's is something that I am really unsure about, should that be a thing? Would that actually work?

It seems like it should, there is really small difference, but then they wouldn't be vaginal. So maybe I should make variants of existing vaginal animations to anal ones and switch them to M/M only.

I'm actually glad you responded to my comment back up there, I'm getting ready to install this and all but about the body replacers(To make them nude) What mod can i use that also brings 3D Nipples (considering the penis mods are already a thing from the main topic post alone.)

EDIT:http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=175472 That's probably the one since the one from around the first original upload i guess CmarNYC said it was obsolete, But is it compatible with this is what I'm asking.

I'm actually glad you responded to my comment back up there, I'm getting ready to install this and all but about the body replacers(To make them nude) What mod can i use that also brings 3D Nipples (considering the penis mods are already a thing from the main topic post alone.)

EDIT:http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=175472 That's probably the one since the one from around the first original upload i guess CmarNYC said it was obsolete, But is it compatible with this is what I'm asking.

Any CAS parts should be completely fine. WickedWoohoo makes sure proper parts are used by the game, so if you install anything for looks there should never be a problem. Have fun! :D

Any CAS parts should be completely fine. WickedWoohoo makes sure proper parts are used by the game, so if you install anything for looks there should never be a problem. Have fun! :D

SWEEEEET! :D

EDIT:I tried to make mods work together but in CAS,Female was Nude with 3D Nipples,But in CAS,The male wasn't nude. Just in his underwear. I don't know how it is with the actual game/world and all,But in CAS,Female gets nude,The male doesn't.

7X6KBHF.png

That Sims 4 Anatomy Mod uses One Male Bottom, One Female Top, and One Female Bottom.

"Choose ONE male bottom, ONE female top, and ONE female bottom. Even if you don't want any changes to the female bottom, if you use a male penis you need a female bottom package to prevent random penis syndrome. The only exception is that if you want the unchanged female top you don't need a female top package."

I picked

cmar_FemaleTopNipples_NudeInCAS_Patched.zip - Female top with nipple shape, Nude in CAS

and

cmar_FemaleBottom_NudeInCAS_Patched.zip - Female bottom unchanged, Nude in CAS

Just those two,And those worked in CAS. I Didn't take a male since i thought it'd do something to the Hard and Soft files that this mod has/needs/included, AND OR give the male 2 penises during animations. Am i wrong, and is it safe to take a male one?

WickedWoohoo 1.1.1.008-PROTOTYPE released!

This version fixes recent (and the ongoing) problem with social interactions when flashing sims. In addition this update introduces the ability to setup stages, but I am not releasing any supported animations or tutorial for it yet.

Big thanks to SultanRS for reporting the bug!

WickedWoohoo 1.1.1.008-PROTOTYPE released!

This version fixes recent (and the ongoing) problem with social interactions when flashing sims. In addition this update introduces the ability to setup stages, but I am not releasing any supported animations or tutorial for it yet.

Big thanks to SultanRS for reporting the bug!

SWEET! (Also the post I made above yours is edited with some problem info.)

Stages will arrive soon... :3

Great work on the mod . It seems to be working great.  One question, though - can the doggy and other animations under the vaginal option be changed to be non-gender specific?  They work for M/F, but not for F/F or M/M.

Thanks!

Now.. there are few things about this.

Some animations will be changed to allow both genders, but first I want to implement proffered genders flags, so when there is a doggy style, and both actors can use any gender, but you use female and male, you want to set them to the proper positions by default and allow to swap them later instead of leaving it random.

Right now there is no strapon, that is planned for the future. We need a model first. When that would be created I will look into implementing more options for animations.

If you're just looking into having the animations for both genders no matter what, you can edit the XML files inside animation packages yourself. There are tutorials on my blog that explain how the XML file works.

If you think there is a better solution to this then let me know :)

If I am understanding correctly, to change the XML files to be non-gender specific, you would have to edit (using s4pe?) the XML files in each animation package to "animation_genders>BOTH<.  I have never tried to edit XML files before, but I may give it a try if I am on the right track on how to edit them.

Exactly! You open the package with s4pe, export the XML file, then edit the 'animation_genders' from MALE/FEMALE to BOTH, save, import XML file back to the package and save the package.

Thanks for the tips.  I was able to make the changes, and it worked without any problems.  Even in the prototype stage, this mod is better than a lot of the Sims 3 stuff.  Thanks again to TURBODRIVER and the animation team.  I look forward to seeing what future development brings.

That Sims 4 Anatomy Mod uses One Male Bottom, One Female Top, and One Female Bottom.

"Choose ONE male bottom, ONE female top, and ONE female bottom. Even if you don't want any changes to the female bottom, if you use a male penis you need a female bottom package to prevent random penis syndrome. The only exception is that if you want the unchanged female top you don't need a female top package."

I picked

cmar_FemaleTopNipples_NudeInCAS_Patched.zip - Female top with nipple shape, Nude in CAS

and

Just those two,And those worked in CAS. I Didn't take a male since i thought it'd do something to the Hard and Soft files that this mod has/needs/included, AND OR give the male 2 penises during animations. Am i wrong, and is it safe to take a male one?

I can't guaranteed anything, but it should work fine. WW replaces the CAS part id whenever it needs it, so it can't be wrong no matter what happens.

Stages will arrive soon... :3

You know, unless you're a supporter you get them a little bit earlier :P

Great work on the mod . It seems to be working great.  One question, though - can the doggy and other animations under the vaginal option be changed to be non-gender specific?  They work for M/F, but not for F/F or M/M.

Thanks!

Now.. there are few things about this.

Some animations will be changed to allow both genders, but first I want to implement proffered genders flags, so when there is a doggy style, and both actors can use any gender, but you use female and male, you want to set them to the proper positions by default and allow to swap them later instead of leaving it random.

Right now there is no strapon, that is planned for the future. We need a model first. When that would be created I will look into implementing more options for animations.

If you're just looking into having the animations for both genders no matter what, you can edit the XML files inside animation packages yourself. There are tutorials on my blog that explain how the XML file works.

If you think there is a better solution to this then let me know :)

If I am understanding correctly, to change the XML files to be non-gender specific, you would have to edit (using s4pe?) the XML files in each animation package to "animation_genders>BOTH<.  I have never tried to edit XML files before, but I may give it a try if I am on the right track on how to edit them.

Exactly! You open the package with s4pe, export the XML file, then edit the 'animation_genders' from MALE/FEMALE to BOTH, save, import XML file back to the package and save the package.

Thanks for the tips.  I was able to make the changes, and it worked without any problems.  Even in the prototype stage, this mod is better than a lot of the Sims 3 stuff.  Thanks again to TURBODRIVER and the animation team.  I look forward to seeing what future development brings.

I am glad it worked out :) Future updates should cover your changes by default.

I picked

and

I can't guaranteed anything, but it should work fine. WW replaces the CAS part id whenever it needs it, so it can't be wrong no matter what happens.

Okay then! Thanks! I'll try out the male one for Male Bottom with Penis, Nude in CAS.

I'll report with info!

Very cool mod so far.  Can't wait to see what's next.  In the main post, it says that group activity is possible.  Is that functioning?  Curious as to how it works.  

Everything in the features is a working thing.

If you mean group as 3 sims or more then you simply start a interaction and make other sims join. You can ask a sim to join while in a sex interaction or make a sim join in on its own.

This is a early stage of sex interactions so anyone can do anything with anybody, but future releases will include checks if that sim really want that other sim to join.

Very cool mod so far.  Can't wait to see what's next.  In the main post, it says that group activity is possible.  Is that functioning?  Curious as to how it works.  

If you mean group as 3 sims or more then you simply start a interaction and make other sims join. You can ask a sim to join while in a sex interaction or make a sim join in on its own.

This is a early stage of sex interactions so anyone can do anything with anybody, but future releases will include checks if that sim really want that other sim to join.

Having trouble finding the 'ask to join' interaction while engaged in the interaction.  If I click on another sim while two sims are in the middle of the sex interaction, I only get the settings button in the Wicked menu. 

Having trouble finding the 'ask to join' interaction while engaged in the interaction.  If I click on another sim while two sims are in the middle of the sex interaction, I only get the settings button in the Wicked menu. 

If you're doing it when two sims are in a sex interaction then you will not find that option as there are no animations for three or more sims.

If your sim is in a sex interaction alone, then you can ask other sim to join.

If you're doing it when two sims are in a sex interaction then you will not find that option as there are no animations for three or more sims.

If your sim is in a sex interaction alone, then you can ask other sim to join.

Thanks for clarifying.  Wasn't sure if I was missing something or not.  Looking forward to the progress of this mod.  

@ TURBODRIVER

First off, let me say this mod is much needed and exactly what I’ve been looking for.  So THANK YOU.

Now for the dumb questions...

Do I really need Cmar’s Nude skins (not a fan) or can I use what I already have installed?  I have my own package with skins and meshes with new binaries.  Replacing them would be a step down.

Do the Exhibitionists take the Shameless trait into account?  Sims with that trait are never embarassed so it’s a win-win for exhibitionist.  The reason I’m asking is Sims with the Confident moodlet strut around like jocks after ‘the big game’.  To me, it’s the antithesis of sexy.

I have an existing mod that adds naked tops and bottoms.  The parts are flagged for all clothing categories (Every Day, Formal, Party, Sleep, Swimming, etc.) so will they work with your mod?

Do you know if it’s possible to add moodlet buffs to clothing? (eye glasses that make you Focused, high heels that make you feel Flirty, etc.)

Evidently you understand how to add traits and professions.  I’ve looked at Trait and Buff Factory but I lack the meta-knowledge to understand what I’m looking for in the xmls.  The description for that mod is very vague.  Can I PM you about maybe getting some help?  I have a few ideas I think would mesh with your mod.  I just need to be pointed in the right direction.

@ TURBODRIVER

First off, let me say this mod is much needed and exactly what I’ve been looking for.  So THANK YOU.

Do I really need Cmar’s Nude skins (not a fan) or can I use what I already have installed?  I have my own package with skins and meshes with new binaries.  Replacing them would be a step down.

Do the Exhibitionists take the Shameless trait into account?  Sims with that trait are never embarassed so it’s a win-win for exhibitionist.  The reason I’m asking is Sims with the Confident moodlet strut around like jocks after ‘the big game’.  To me, it’s the antithesis of sexy.

I have an existing mod that adds naked tops and bottoms.  The parts are flagged for all clothing categories (Every Day, Formal, Party, Sleep, Swimming, etc.) so will they work with your mod?

Do you know if it’s possible to add moodlet buffs to clothing? (eye glasses that make you Focused, high heels that make you feel Flirty, etc.)

Evidently you understand how to add traits and professions.  I’ve looked at Trait and Buff Factory but I lack the meta-knowledge to understand what I’m looking for in the xmls.  The description for that mod is very vague.  Can I PM you about maybe getting some help?  I have a few ideas I think would mesh with your mod.  I just need to be pointed in the right direction.

Thank You! :D

You can use any skin you like, the required mods that have bold font in the topic can be exchanged with others. But you have to use the soft and hard penis cas parts.

I've never looked into reward traits, totally forgot they existed, ups. I will take them into account with future updates. Great idea.

If the mod for naked tops/bottoms is counted as a clothing then WW will see them as normal clothing. WW provides undressing by default.

I've never really created new CAS parts. I've only made custom underwear (that are just copies of the default underwear) which will be improved someday. I would say that you for sure can add custom buffs, I've seen that in the XML files, but I've never done that.

Sure, PM me, but I can't guarantee that I can help. Going through code to find how to do something takes A LOT of time and I would prefer to not do that if not needed. I hope you understand.

And for the vague description, I recommend looking at the features list, it should explain everything you can do with WW.

EDIT: I've removed the spoiler from features list so everybody will see it.

Guest INKkan

@ TURBODRIVER

Thank You! :D

You can use any skin you like, the required mods that have bold font in the topic can be exchanged with others. But you have to use the soft and hard penis cas parts.

I've never looked into reward traits, totally forgot they existed, ups. I will take them into account with future updates. Great idea.

If the mod for naked tops/bottoms is counted as a clothing then WW will see them as normal clothing. WW provides undressing by default.

I've never really created new CAS parts. I've only made custom underwear (that are just copies of the default underwear) which will be improved someday. I would say that you for sure can add custom buffs, I've seen that in the XML files, but I've never done that.

Sure, PM me, but I can't guarantee that I can help. Going through code to find how to do something takes A LOT of time and I would prefer to not do that if not needed. I hope you understand.
And for the vague description, I recommend looking at the features list, it should explain everything you can do with WW.

EDIT: I've removed the spoiler from features list so everybody will see it.

I don't think Kendo was saying that your mod description was vague but that this program's tutorials were.

@TurboDriver I have not got mine installed yet, but ..I know you must have tons to work on. Two tiny suggestions a missionary position (if there isnt one yet =p)  and the option to edit nude suits in CaS or a dresser.. or some how make it use the Sleeping outfit as nude? cause when my sims in my current game go nude they lose accessories and such..and some of mine have horns and things >.>

I don't think Kendo was saying that your mod description was vague but that this program's tutorials were.

I am really not paying attention.. sorry about that and thank you INKkan.

Well, I've never dealth with traits or buffs. I can't imagine that it's too different from adding skills.

@TurboDriver I have not got mine installed yet, but ..I know you must have tons to work on. Two tiny suggestions a missionary position (if there isnt one yet =p)  and the option to edit nude suits in CaS or a dresser.. or some how make it use the Sleeping outfit as nude? cause when my sims in my current game go nude they lose accessories and such..and some of mine have horns and things >.>

Good news for you, WW does not remove accessories when sims go nude. More animations are coming for sure. Have fun!

Was just testing this mod across a couple of different save files.  Came across an oddity: the mod works as it should in most of my households except one.  The household of a single YA male does not show any sex interactions, even when an eligible female sim is over the house.  In fact, the only interaction with the WickedWoohoo mod is the ability to undress top and bottoms; otherwise this sim use this mod.  In another house hold of a single YA male, the mod works perfectly fine.  At this point, it might be a corrupted household (everything else works like it should), but just wanted to make you aware of this possibility.  I actually tried to move the corrupted sim into a household that is able to use the mod, but he still didn't regain the ability to use the interactions.  The other sim in that household, though, was still able to use it.  

UPDATE: He also can not interact with the mod as an NPC.  

Was just testing this mod across a couple of different save files.  Came across an oddity: the mod works as it should in most of my households except one.  The household of a single YA male does not show any sex interactions, even when an eligible female sim is over the house.  In fact, the only interaction with the WickedWoohoo mod is the ability to undress top and bottoms; otherwise this sim use this mod.  In another house hold of a single YA male, the mod works perfectly fine.  At this point, it might be a corrupted household (everything else works like it should), but just wanted to make you aware of this possibility.  I actually tried to move the corrupted sim into a household that is able to use the mod, but he still didn't regain the ability to use the interactions.  The other sim in that household, though, was still able to use it.  

No idea at all what could be causing it.

Are there any 'lastException' files?

If you don't mind you can send me that sim and I can check him out.

No idea at all what could be causing it.

Are there any 'lastException' files?

If you don't mind you can send me that sim and I can check him out.

I've attached the lastexception files.  Let me know what kind of files you need to receive the sim (I'm new at this).  

last exception files.zip

Hello,

I got some problem. I did follow the steps for the installation but when I load any household, male/female just stand in one place and they clap with their hands. Even the hud is kinda broken; models on the bottom left corner have gone. Don't know what is the problem. I did update the game for the latest patch. Please help :/