WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Was just testing this mod across a couple of different save files.  Came across an oddity: the mod works as it should in most of my households except one.  The household of a single YA male does not show any sex interactions, even when an eligible female sim is over the house.  In fact, the only interaction with the WickedWoohoo mod is the ability to undress top and bottoms; otherwise this sim use this mod.  In another house hold of a single YA male, the mod works perfectly fine.  At this point, it might be a corrupted household (everything else works like it should), but just wanted to make you aware of this possibility.  I actually tried to move the corrupted sim into a household that is able to use the mod, but he still didn't regain the ability to use the interactions.  The other sim in that household, though, was still able to use it.  

UPDATE: He also can not interact with the mod as an NPC.

No idea at all what could be causing it.

Are there any 'lastException' files?

If you don't mind you can send me that sim and I can check him out.

I've attached the lastexception files.  Let me know what kind of files you need to receive the sim (I'm new at this).

Okay, I think I see the problem you have. After you load the game with that sim try 'wickedwoohoo.stopsex' command. If it doesn't work then try removing the 'WickedWoohooMod' folder inside 'saves' folder.

There is a bunch of errors saying about missing sex interaction data, but one isn't happening so it's freaking out.

Hello,

I got some problem. I did follow the steps for the installation but when I load any household, male/female just stand in one place and they clap with their hands. Even the hud is kinda broken; models on the bottom left corner have gone. Don't know what is the problem. I did update the game for the latest patch. Please help :/

If you're not running at least 1.20 version of the game then it will not work. Get a newer version of the game.

But if you are running version 1.20 then let me know and send me possible 'lastException' files.

Everything works great but I just have one small problem, I can't save the game. How can I fix this?

Tell me version of the game you're running. If it's not at least 1.20 then you have to get a newer version.

Thank

Version I got is 1.0.732.20. Let me guess, It's an old one ?

This version has almost two years already.

You have to update to at least 1.20 to use WW.

Thanks Turbo

How is it possible that u own such an old version of the game?

I really don't know. I'm using a cracked version, but I think that it shouldn't be a problem. Tried to update it, but failed..

Guest INKkan

I found a weird bug that keeps occurring in my save:

https://gfycat.com/SpryMediocreBluemorphobutterfly

Nice find, I will look into that right now.

This seems to be related to the syncing system that makes sure sims are playing the animation at the same time, but obviously that doesn't make sense when there is just one sim.

I figured out what was causing this bug. I did not delete the WickedWooHoo folder in the save files since the original iteration of the mod. (I didn't know you could) Deleting it solved the problem.

I found a weird bug that keeps occurring in my save:

https://gfycat.com/SpryMediocreBluemorphobutterfly

Nice find, I will look into that right now.

This seems to be related to the syncing system that makes sure sims are playing the animation at the same time, but obviously that doesn't make sense when there is just one sim.

I figured out what was causing this bug. I did not delete the WickedWooHoo folder in the save files since the original iteration of the mod. (I didn't know you could) Deleting it solved the problem.

Nonetheless I made a fix that should prevent that behavior from happening. Old saves should be fully compatible with the new versions. I guess the problem occurs when you actually encounter a bug and save its corrupted data to the files.

Is there a time limit for the woohoo? My sims just seem to go on forever, and my sim-girl didn't change to nude at all.

No, there is no limit, although the mod is going through animations autonomously. If you want it to stop just disable the action yourself by clicking on the icon in the action tab (bottom-left corner). And to make them naked, just click on your sim and go to change appearance/clothes (sorry, I am using the german client version, so I don't know the exact wording in your language) and then 'make naked'.

This is working as intended and I like it.

Edit: Yey, new animations! Thank you =) . They look fantastic - as always!

any chance of lady666 helping with animations on this?

I don't know, I haven't asked. I have a feeling that I will get a bunch of the same questions I got from Mike24 when starting that were not resolved yet. Mainly the rig ones.

I will ask, If she is not going to find out herself, but later.

Hello, Turbodriver and animators, Mike24 and Jeffboy. 

Thank you all so much for your great work. You guys are geniuses!! This WickedWoohoo is really wicked and I think this mod is an amazing invention in the Sims 4 history.  Thanks to you all, the game has become so much fun. 

However, I downloaded the latest version .008 and there seems to be a bug.

I have 6 people in a household and when two of them are engaged in a sexual intercourse, the other one sim just disappears.

I can't find him. And even though I try to make him come to a certain point on the road, any of his interaction doesn't work at all. Could you please help me with this? He is not even the one who's engaged in the intercourse. 

EDIT : I realized that it might not be a bug. After my sim disappeared, I shut the sims 4 and took the whole mod folder out of Sims 4 folder and put it back there again, assuming it was a crash between mods, and as a result, everything worked fine and my sim didn't disappear. But I saw this disappeared sim come back without his pants. It was so odd because I didn't have him take off his pants before and he doesn't have exhibitionism skills. Do you think this has to do with the WickedWoohoo mod? 

- He disappeared when two of the other sims in the same household started having sex. 

- I didn't have that sim take off his pants. 

- When I took out the mod folder and put it back and restarted the game, the sim that once disappeared came back with his bottom naked. 

Besides, I also tried to make some decent animations because I have been looking for 'Sims 4 Smoking Mod' and failed to do so. Then, I decided to make a smoking animation by myself. And well.. it was such an epic fail... Don't want to talk about it.. 

I didn't realize that making sims animations could be that difficult, not to mention modding.

I wish I could support this mod by making some great sex animations just like Mike did, but I gotta admit.. 

Making animations is just beyond my skills. At least I tried...... :blink:

Plus, could anybody let me know how I can get more than 2 people to do three or foursome?? 

I think many and more people would want to have and love this mod. By the way, I hope to see more other beautiful animations and features. 

Thanks!

This bug really doesn't seem like WW fault, there could be some conflicts, but I can't be sure about anything.

Sims are taking off their pants when using toilet, but that wouldn't make them disappear.

If the bug persists, try with only WW installed. There isn't much I can do in this state.

And you can't do threesomes or more if there aren't any animations to do it with yet. When we release some then it's not going to be a problem :D

Is there a time limit for the woohoo? My sims just seem to go on forever, and my sim-girl didn't change to nude at all.

Eksclusiv explained it well, there is nothing that will stop them yet.

About clothing, if they haven't changed at all then something is wrong, but if there aren't any 'lastException' files created I can't really help with that.

Give me more info on how that happens and if it happens every time.

Pretty fucking amazing, been waiting for this since Sims 4 release, can't wait to try it after work, one question, can I custom my outfit during sex instead of auto-undressing?

One a top or bottom is needed for an interaction then it's being removed automatically. You can undress parts if there aren't yet, but there is no way to put them back. What sort of custom options you are looking for?

That job seems absolutely great. Thanks a lot !

Unfortunately, I was not able to make it works on game version 1.19.28.1010. Now my game is in version 1.21.40.1020 and same result, it doesn't work. No new possibilities, no new interactions, nothing. Maybe do I have to activate the mod somewhere ?

The 5 folders are in the Mods folder (in zipped and unzipped version) and the game options "authorized use of mods and scripts" are ok. I surelly do something wrong but what ?

Unfortunately, I was not able to make it works on game version 1.19.28.1010. Now my game is in version 1.21.40.1020 and same result, it doesn't work. No new possibilities, no new interactions, nothing. Maybe do I have to activate the mod somewhere ?

The 5 folders are in the Mods folder (in zipped and unzipped version) and the game options "authorized use of mods and scripts" are ok. I surelly do something wrong but what ?

Do you realle have these two options activated? What does it show when you click 'view custom content' ? Have you tried other mods? Btw: They have to be unzipped to work.

post-621184-0-94433400-1470041839_thumb.jpg

Do you realle have these two options activated? What does it show when you click 'view custom content' ? Have you tried other mods? Btw: They have to be unzipped to work.

Thanks for your help.

Yes, these two options are activated. Yes, I use a lot of mods and all these mods are working ok.

The 5 mod folders are unzipped (I just added the zipped folders too).

My game is in French, could that be a problem for the WickedWoohoo mod ?

Hey, are your animations silent ? I can provide some sex sounds (noises and voices maybe) in WAV file. But of course, the voices will not be the same as the voices of the game, that will not be 100% synchro. :-)

Hey, thanks for the offer but I think for now we will stick with the existing sounds in game, they should be alright. Sounds still have to be added, that is planned for future updates.

If you have at least version 1.20 and enabled normal mods and script mods (which you said you meet these requirements) then there are three options.

You have unpacked 'TURBODRIVER_WickedWoohoo_Scripts.ts4script' file which you should never do.

You put the 'TURBODRIVER_WickedWoohoo_Scripts.ts4script' file in so many folders (deep structure of folders) that the game does not find it.

You have somehow conflicting mods. WW is designed to not conflict with other mods, but I can't fix other mods that do conflict with WW.

As Eksclusiv said, check if WW is on the list of activated script mods.