WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Just grabbed the Oct.21 version.

Also grabbed every animation listed in the first post (Is that safe?)

Is it normal for animations to be non-stop? I assumed they would be time limited and stop at some point but many of the On a Chair ones I've tried last way too long, even sped up time and same animation kept going for hours before I stopped it.

Not sure if its a known bug or a bug derived from another mod I have, but occasionally the sims in the household(all) jump up into the T-Pose and everything they were doing resets, takes a bit for the Autonomy to kick in and resume what they were doing.

Removed WW for testing and issue disappeared.

EDIT:  do have IncTeen mod, removed it as per the warning on page 1, going to test it, but Im still having the non-stop issue/?/can I edit duration

Is there any way to get the IncTeen features + WW?

yes. actually, ww has too few animation. but make sure to grab amra72 mod where only that mod package has animation that contribute to the climax animation.

yes. in default setting, if you dont have climax animation, and set it to stop progression after climax, it will run forever. and if you have amra72 animation and didnt use the climax function, AND the animation you set are not directly link to the climax animation, it will chain to many animation until it reach the climax animation. 

the animation run so long is due to the default animation duration. at default, it is set to 10 minutes REAL TIME(not sim time) to 10 minutes thus fast forward speed will not speed up this mod.

the delay may due to

-too many mod running at the same time

-too many "action" running at the same time

-computer are not powerful enough to run WW script

IncTeen mod is long and wasnt update properly... try using MC command center. they are better in updates and more option to choose from...

Can anybody answer this?

Hi,

I am unable to undress any npc using exhibitionism skill. After I "convince them to exhibitionism" they reach level 3 and stop leveling up. it seems to further level them up one should convince them to undress, but this is impossible. Every time they say something about "more private place" - even if we are in home or in room without windows (yeah, I've tried even that :) ) they require more private place.

Any advice?

well, you cannot go full commando in rank 3(rank 3 only for flashing).

you see, you CAN convince them to go naked IF they ALSO have Exhibition level at least 4.

also, more private place as in the NPC OWN HOME. not your sims home.

Is this same as wicked woohoo, should I delete wicked woohoo before installing this?

its the same but you are best to delete the old version and install the new version(to be save, delete the woohoo folder in the save folder as well)

Just grabbed the Oct.21 version.

Also grabbed every animation listed in the first post (Is that safe?)

Is it normal for animations to be non-stop? I assumed they would be time limited and stop at some point but many of the On a Chair ones I've tried last way too long, even sped up time and same animation kept going for hours before I stopped it.

Not sure if its a known bug or a bug derived from another mod I have, but occasionally the sims in the household(all) jump up into the T-Pose and everything they were doing resets, takes a bit for the Autonomy to kick in and resume what they were doing.

Removed WW for testing and issue disappeared.

EDIT:  do have IncTeen mod, removed it as per the warning on page 1, going to test it, but Im still having the non-stop issue/?/can I edit duration

Is there any way to get the IncTeen features + WW?

Animations don't play forever, they end with their timer. If last possible animation is playing, it will play as long as the sex interaction is set for. Just change the animation by clicking on the sim and change the sex interaction duration in settings.

IncTeen is old and not everything works correctly in it. It would have to be updated to avoid issues.

Can anybody answer this?

Hi,

I am unable to undress any npc using exhibitionism skill. After I "convince them to exhibitionism" they reach level 3 and stop leveling up. it seems to further level them up one should convince them to undress, but this is impossible. Every time they say something about "more private place" - even if we are in home or in room without windows (yeah, I've tried even that :) ) they require more private place.

Any advice?

Sims learn up to level 3 on their own, without convincing. Keep convincing them and they will learn more every day. You can do it until they even learn max level.

Is this same as wicked woohoo, should I delete wicked woohoo before installing this?

This is WickedWoohoo, just with a different name. You should remove the old files.

Firstly, I love the mod. Thanks so much for putting together such a grand mod. : D

Secondly, I was wondering if there was a way to turn off Exhibition? My sim and his husband love to skinny dip together, but now they can't seem to without their exhibition being high enough (even when I've tried to disable the exhibition). D: If not, would it be possible to add to a future update? Thanks so much for your time, and again for a lovely mod. : D <3

Thanks! The problem with default nudity interactions is that they have to be based on skill level and custom WW interactions are tested on the script side. You can fix that by giving everybody max exhibitionism level with 'wickedwoohoo.exglobalmaxlevel' command and exhibitionism disabled.

Lovely! Thanks so much! :D <3 <3 <3

Does anybody have any idea what's causing this problem? Would appreciate some help to fix

What animation did you use? Did this happen with all animations? Did this happen with all sims? What skin CC are you using?

You can try this: Create a new game with all the mods disabled except Cmarnyc's, WickedWhims and its animations. If the problem stops, then it might be some skin or body mesh CC.

I used Amra72's new animation set and the skin CC that WW listed as a requirement

This mod is freaking AWESOME!!

Have been using it since it's initial release!

I like the option to have the shoes stay on while undressing during the sex animations, but that doesn't seem to work during exhibitionism. At least I see that on NPCs when they fully undress, shoes never stay on.
Could there be an option that when they do that, the shoes stay on?

Sims 4 Version: 1.23.24.1010
Wicked Whims Version: 1.1.2.042.4

WW version upgraded from the version before the October 17th patch.

Bug: When stripping an active Sim from the exhibitionism menu, default naked body parts are applied to the Sim even when "Force Default Naked Body Parts" is disabled in the settings menu. Any CC body part will be overridden by the default naked body. This also affects the option for "Change into Nude". NPC's aren't affected by this but if you make an NPC active, they will be affected by this bug as well.

I tried using MC command centre to copy an outfit with CC naked parts and paste it onto the Sim's bathing suit, but it will still get overridden if I try to strip that sim. I also tried to delete the WickedWoohoo save folder and restart but that did not work either. This has never happened before.

Thank you

tried really hard searching through this thread for solution, and I think it was mentioned that this mod works for mac, but when I try, it just doesn't. There are no changes when I restarted the game. Has anyone else run into that problem? If not, could you let me know if there was an extra step you took?

thx

This mod is awesome! Is it possible to make wicked woohoo a club activity for get together expansion? So npc's will play random animations without your command? 

it was already suggested and turbo say he/she will implement it in the future

Bug: When stripping an active Sim from the exhibitionism menu, default naked body parts are applied to the Sim even when "Force Default Naked Body Parts" is disabled in the settings menu. Any CC body part will be overridden by the default naked body. This also affects the option for "Change into Nude". NPC's aren't affected by this but if you make an NPC active, they will be affected by this bug as well.

I tried using MC command centre to copy an outfit with CC naked parts and paste it onto the Sim's bathing suit, but it will still get overridden if I try to strip that sim. I also tried to delete the WickedWoohoo save folder and restart but that did not work either. This has never happened before.

Thank you

you can use the console command "wickedwoohoo.forcenudeoutfit" or "wickedwoohoo.fixnudeoutfit" to fix this bug...

I like the option to have the shoes stay on while undressing during the sex animations, but that doesn't seem to work during exhibitionism. At least I see that on NPCs when they fully undress, shoes never stay on.

Not sure what do you mean. I am pretty sure that shoes stay on when you undress via exhibitionism actions. Unless you use the completely undressing option which switches sim to the native bathing outfit.

Thank you

WW caches nude outfit parts from the default bathing outfit and uses them later, so if you modify it with other mods that will not work until you save it and load it later. Native bathing outfit is not affected by WW unless you use one of the nude outfit commands.

hellooooo, I am here again haha'' I would tell a very small problem. in practice, I sometimes use the '' ModConflictDetector '' program to see if in fact there is some hack that does not work well, that is in conflict. I noticed that the WickedWhims goes confiltto. And the strange thing is that the mod files are in conflict with each other, not with other mods. Now my question is: is it a fake? because to be honest, when I play I do not give me any problems, except that they had changed the order of the sims in the sim selection bar. APPEARANCE AN YOUR RESPONSE .. thanks

Please, send me a notification with a ''quote''

hellooooo, I am here again haha'' I would tell a very small problem. in practice, I sometimes use the '' ModConflictDetector '' program to see if in fact there is some hack that does not work well, that is in conflict. I noticed that the WickedWhims goes confiltto. And the strange thing is that the mod files are in conflict with each other, not with other mods. Now my question is: is it a fake? because to be honest, when I play I do not give me any problems, except that they had changed the order of the sims in the sim selection bar. APPEARANCE AN YOUR RESPONSE .. thanks

They're listed that way for me too, (which is weird because Mod Conflict is usually spot on about other conflicts/broken mods) but I don't think the scan results are accurate in this case.

Not sure what do you mean. I am pretty sure that shoes stay on when you undress via exhibitionism actions. Unless you use the completely undressing option which switches sim to the native bathing outfit.

Yeah, If I use exhibitionism with my active Sims, I can undress parts individually and leave the shoes on.

But what I meant, was in NPC (or sims that I'm not actually playing). If they undress the top or the bottom individually, shoes stay on, but if they decide to remove both, they just go full nude, undressing the shoes as well.

I was wondering if there was a possibility to prevent them from undressing the shoes at all :P

They're listed that way for me too, (which is weird because Mod Conflict is usually spot on about other conflicts/broken mods) but I don't think the scan results are accurate in this case.

WELL! can you tell me anything about whether the order tampered sims in the selection bar?

Yeah, If I use exhibitionism with my active Sims, I can undress parts individually and leave the shoes on.

But what I meant, was in NPC (or sims that I'm not actually playing). If they undress the top or the bottom individually, shoes stay on, but if they decide to remove both, they just go full nude, undressing the shoes as well.

I was wondering if there was a possibility to prevent them from undressing the shoes at all :P

You have an option in WickedWhims settings for not to remove the shoes, Sex Settings--------->Disabled AutoUndress Shoes, if dont work on some animations it's because the creator, force auto undress shoes

You have an option in WickedWhims settings for not to remove the shoes, Sex Settings--------->Disabled AutoUndress Shoes, if dont work on some animations it's because the creator, force auto undress shoes

Yea, I have that setting on and that one works. What i'm referring to is the exhibitionism skill, not the sex animations themselves :P

Thank you

WW caches nude outfit parts from the default bathing outfit and uses them later, so if you modify it with other mods that will not work until you save it and load it later. Native bathing outfit is not affected by WW unless you use one of the nude outfit commands.

But I was able to copy and paste an outfit (with CC naked body parts) onto the bathing suit and have it saved for when my sims strip in previous versions of WW. Was this an unintentional feature that was removed?  :( The reason I'm asking is because EA broke old default body replacements with the "Masculine/Feminine clothing choice patch" so you can only use them as clothing parts. It sucks that I won't be able to use custom body parts.

Also when I change the bathing suit and have my sim take a shower or bath it still gets overridden.

EDIT: I didn't realize this earlier since I didn't have time to play the Sims much during October, but I just reverted to the version from the 9th of October and it seems like this rework was implemented then. I have reverted to the version from the 4th of September for now and I would like it if you could add an option to toggle uncaching of default body parts in the future. Thank you.

Thank you

you can use the console command "wickedwoohoo.forcenudeoutfit" or "wickedwoohoo.fixnudeoutfit" to fix this bug...

Thanks, but I'm not asking to reset the naked body to the default. I was asking for a fix to apply an outfit (with custom body parts) to the bathing suit and have it saved for exhibition and woohoo since it worked in previous versions but now it doesn't (the bathing suit gets overridden with default parts when you strip, woohoo or change into the bathing suit).

Mod Conflicts Detector only checks packages for files with the same instances. It won't tell you anything about script mods and the "conflicts" it detects are completely unrelated files that are just there for comments that uses the same ID.

Quick question Turbo, once you implement relationship features in WW, will that be a thing that can be edited in settings?

Yes, not everything or in great detail, but the major stuff for sure.

Yea, I have that setting on and that one works. What i'm referring to is the exhibitionism skill, not the sex animations themselves :P

Now I don't understand at all. What do you mean by referring to the exhibitionism skill? What are you trying to do?

Thank you

But I was able to copy and paste an outfit (with CC naked body parts) onto the bathing suit and have it saved for when my sims strip in previous versions of WW. Was this an unintentional feature that was removed?  :( The reason I'm asking is because EA broke old default body replacements with the "Masculine/Feminine clothing choice patch" so you can only use them as clothing parts. It sucks that I won't be able to use custom body parts.

Also when I change the bathing suit and have my sim take a shower or bath it still gets overridden.

EDIT: I didn't realize this earlier since I didn't have time to play the Sims much during October, but I just reverted to the version from the 9th of October and it seems like this rework was implemented then. I have reverted to the version from the 4th of September for now and I would like it if you could add an option to toggle uncaching of default body parts in the future. Thank you.

Oh boy.. I don't think I fully understand and I don't think I would be able to change stuff around just like that. You seem to be doing some unintended stuff and adding some weird things to the outfits system may cost me a lot of time, especially when I don't know what is the deal, at all. You would really need to take your time and explain what is going on and what are you trying to do so I can figure it out and test it do have any idea what to change.

I think I've understood what he's trying to say, because I have the same problem, too. I'll try to explain that better.

I have a mod which allows to me (I think he got it, too) to copy the outfits of a Sim. For example, if I wanted to replace the default bathing outfit with the Sleepwear 5, it would've been enough to type in the cheat box: outfit.copy sl 5 b 1 include hair makeup

This way, I could've achieve such a result (which is also a small sneak peak on what I'd like to create in the future :D):

10_25_16_12_49_28_PM.png

With the Nails, Wings and Tail being respectively a Bracelet, and two Rings (sorry for the crappy quality, but my computer is equally crappy)

I think that, with the October 9 update, somehow you completely disabled accessories for the bathing outfit, because, when typing again the cheat "outfit.copy sl 5 b 1 include hair makeup", this is the result I got:

10_25_16_12_49_49_PM.png

It would be nice, then, if you could re-enable accessories for the bathing outfit :D

Thank you

Oh boy.. I don't think I fully understand and I don't think I would be able to change stuff around just like that. You seem to be doing some unintended stuff and adding some weird things to the outfits system may cost me a lot of time, especially when I don't know what is the deal, at all. You would really need to take your time and explain what is going on and what are you trying to do so I can figure it out and test it do have any idea what to change.

I think the person above me did a good job of explaining it, but I'll explain it as well (with clothing as an example instead of accessories).

Some body replacement mods got broken with a TS4 patch around August. This meant that instead of them replacing body parts by default, you had to apply them as a CC clothing (say for example, if the mod originally replaced the chest or breasts of a Sim with a different shape, you would now need to select it as a top/shirt in CAS because EA broke it with that patch)
Unfortunately, some authors never got around to updating their mod, so we are still stuck with these broken body mods.

The only way to circumvent this was to make an outfit with the body parts you wanted (altered chest for top, naked bottom for pants, detailed feet for shoes) and then use a mod to copy and paste it onto the bathing outfit.
This allowed our Sims to be naked with the our preferred body mods.

The versions of Wicked Woohoo before the October update played nicely with this; if I stripped the shirt of my Sim, I would still see the chest/breast mod I copy pasted onto the bathing outfit, and if I took off their shoes, I would see their detailed feet.
When you released the October 9th version, the undressing system was reworked so that active Sims get overridden with the default EA body parts if they changed into their bathing suit. This means that their naked body isn't modded anymore and is the EA default (which I can't stand to look at).

The person above me wanted to do the same but with accessories, but since the default body parts are cached and replace the bathing suit, they disappear for him.

I'm thinking you made this change to counter the "pink bra/underwear" problem people were having since they didn't know how to reset the bathing suit, but with this change we can't customize the naked body anymore.

Thanks for taking your time to read this and hope this explains it for you.

I think I've understood what he's trying to say, because I have the same problem, too. I'll try to explain that better.

I have a mod which allows to me (I think he got it, too) to copy the outfits of a Sim. For example, if I wanted to replace the default bathing outfit with the Sleepwear 5, it would've been enough to type in the cheat box: outfit.copy sl 5 b 1 include hair makeup

This way, I could've achieve such a result (which is also a small sneak peak on what I'd like to create in the future :D):

10_25_16_12_49_28_PM.png

With the Nails, Wings and Tail being respectively a Bracelet, and two Rings (sorry for the crappy quality, but my computer is equally crappy)

I think that, with the October 9 update, somehow you completely disabled accessories for the bathing outfit, because, when typing again the cheat "outfit.copy sl 5 b 1 include hair makeup", this is the result I got:

10_25_16_12_49_49_PM.png

It would be nice, then, if you could re-enable accessories for the bathing outfit :D

Yes! This is exactly the problem I'm having. Though except of using accessories, I'm using custom naked body parts that have to be used as clothing/CAS parts, so their custom bodies won't appear anymore.

Now I don't understand at all. What do you mean by referring to the exhibitionism skill? What are you trying to do?

Sorry to make this more complicated than it is lol. My mistake. I was refering to the exhibitionism level.

If I use exhibitionism with my active Sims... I can undress parts and leave shoes on.

My question was about other Sims in the neighborhood, not controlled by me. Depending on the level set, they undress their underwear, and then top or bottom clothes. But then, when they remove both at the same time, they go full nude, and that also includes the shoes gone. I was wondering if there was a way to prevent those Sims that I don't control, to remove the shoes when they remove everything else?.

Hope this doesn't confuse you more lol. Thanks

you should make it to where if your significant other were walk in the room and your interacting with another they get jealous and accuse u of cheating or something you should add being jealous to be apart of this mod

add jealousy between significant other like as if there partner is cheating on them and they get caught