WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

There's new functionality to have it play "new" animations.

However, it starts out by thinking ALL animations in the game are "new". That's probably a thousand animations and it would take forever to run through them all to clear them off the "new" list.

Any way to clear all "new" animations so it thinks I don't have any "new" ones so that the next time I load new ones I can spot them? 

Thanks in advance.

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v174e [2023-02-16]
20 hours ago, someguy64461 said:

Anyone know of a mod that has small nipple size? I found a bunch with large or penis like nipples, no shaming here. But am I the only one that likes smaller nipples? If you know of one, please let me know!

Try those of @wild_guy you will be satisfied !? 

Edited by Latuda
3 hours ago, BTSAddicts said:

Just ask carefully, can't you do a teenager light version?

One thing I really miss is kissing animations on teens.

What would you consider as a "teenager light version"? And there are teenager kissing animations that work on teens same as young adults and adults. Are you using the Inappropriate Unlock?

17 hours ago, Lephor said:

Does anyone has the same issue with the sex duration?

Most animation together are more than 3 minutes but the sex ends before the climax even though I selected to sex progression only end after climax animation.

Do you mean that you have the settings exactly like this, and it is finishing before the climax animation?:

image.png.d2f66131e28fe2694587a7d9f7b20ffb.pngimage.png.18f7b3b956ee99616b72e520dd65395a.pngimage.png.ba1ba4f5e04c1a56df9d5d420c5a06fc.pngimage.png.96b357cc1e9712cbbe2507f55a3ef0c2.png

If the answer is "yes" and you have double checked that your settings are properly sett, have you tried with only wicked whims and the animations in your mods folder, and NOTHING ELSE? If it works now then you might have some other mod conflicting with wicked whims somehow, although i do not know what other mods could be conflicting in this way. If it does not work even with only wicked whims and nothing else you can upload here a "wickedwhimsinfolog.log" (it is located inside your sims 4 folder) and we can take a look at it.

Edited by LittleRedSonja
typos
On 2/13/2023 at 7:38 PM, Nobodddy said:

Nothing actually. Just made to divide the list to some sections for easier navigation. Completely useless thing in my opinion since it doesn't depend on any criteria.

On 2/15/2023 at 7:34 PM, herpesschmerpes said:

It would be really awesome, if you could add an option to disable relationship penalties for refusing others to join in on the action.

Agreed. I have straight Sims asking my straight Vampire Sim for sex all the time, and it would be nice if saying NO! didn't result in a relationship penalty. 

6 minutes ago, SpookyDjinn said:

Agreed. I have straight Sims asking my straight Vampire Sim for sex all the time, and it would be nice if saying NO! didn't result in a relationship penalty. 

If you use sex dialogs depending on relationships, you just need to pick the correct answer. There is always a strong refuse answer that lowers relationships but there's also avoid answer that doesn't affect them.

1 hour ago, SpookyDjinn said:

If you have straight sims asking straight sims for homosexual sex relationships and you do not want that you probably need to take a look at your settings, specially those in "sex relationship settings", specially "respect gender preference switch" and "joining sex gender compliant switch" and tweak them. 

3 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

If you have straight sims asking straight sims for homosexual sex relationships and you do not want that you probably need to take a look at your settings, specially those in "sex relationship settings", specially "respect gender preference switch" and "joining sex gender compliant switch" and tweak them. 

I have Joining gender compliance ticked, gender recognition ticked, but still straight Sims are asking for sex from other straight Sims. I'm honestly at my wits end with this. :(

5 hours ago, wild_guy said:

If you use sex dialogs depending on relationships, you just need to pick the correct answer. There is always a strong refuse answer that lowers relationships but there's also avoid answer that doesn't affect them.

Can I just say that I love your female body detail mod. Well done. :)

On 2/17/2023 at 1:42 PM, LittleRedSonja said:

Do you mean that you have the settings exactly like this, and it is finishing before the climax animation?:

image.png.d2f66131e28fe2694587a7d9f7b20ffb.pngimage.png.18f7b3b956ee99616b72e520dd65395a.pngimage.png.ba1ba4f5e04c1a56df9d5d420c5a06fc.pngimage.png.96b357cc1e9712cbbe2507f55a3ef0c2.png

If the answer is "yes" and you have double checked that your settings are properly sett, have you tried with only wicked whims and the animations in your mods folder, and NOTHING ELSE? If it works now then you might have some other mod conflicting with wicked whims somehow, although i do not know what other mods could be conflicting in this way. If it does not work even with only wicked whims and nothing else you can upload here a "wickedwhimsinfolog.log" (it is located inside your sims 4 folder) and we can take a look at it.

Thank you, I did as you showed and now its working.

Thanks a lot.

I don't know if its an issue with wohoo, could be from the game itself. But somehow my sims keep getting romantic bar with sims they never interacted romantically. I was wondering if this is something with wohoo configuration or just the game is bugging.

Thanks a lot

Is there a setting in WW to allow/disallow other Sims to join when using controlled NPC sex? I can choose the Sims I want to participate, but if it's a crowded bar or club, other Sims join in right away. If my own Sim is having sex, I can control if other Sims can participate/join or no one can.

Edited by Sandatharius
16 hours ago, SpookyDjinn said:

I have Joining gender compliance ticked, gender recognition ticked, but still straight Sims are asking for sex from other straight Sims. I'm honestly at my wits end with this. :(

This might be a silly question, sorry if you have checked that already, but have you looked at the attractiveness so that they like females and dislike male, and the sexual orientation in CAS, so they are romantically attracted to females, "not exploring" and interested in woohoo with only females? If you have not touched that in CAS the game defaults to have interest both romantically and sexually in males and females, and also the "exploring" is set to yes.