WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

5 hours ago, bblinky said:

God have mercy on me. Lol. This could take a while. Damn updates ?

Not really, concentrate , make a plan first and stick to it ,  write down what you do. NO MISTAKES (no pressure)  Make a backup of all mods and put them in a save place. 

One warning: There could be more that one broken mod.  

It is the fastests way. 

Don't forget to delete each time your localthumbcache.package, you need to launch sims 4 several times.  

11 minutes ago, thecoon101 said:

Is there a way to make this compatible with humanized servos?

Only WW manual mode works for Servo Occult.

Autonomy is disabled for them along with Butlers and a couple others.

Click on the Sofa or other objects and they should come up in the list of available sims.  

just updated today (v163h - 165c) and my game has bugged out.  wherever i click the game now thinks i'm holding down the shift key when i'm not. no longer able to interact with objects, talk to other sims, enter whims menu, etc. any help would be most appreciated.

Edit:

never mind, found the culprit.  for some reason ww doesn't want to work with "sims 4 control menu" & "sims 4 community library" mods found on nexus.

Edited by khanc24
1 hour ago, khanc24 said:

for some reason ww doesn't want to work with "sims 4 control menu" & "sims 4 community library" mods found on nexus.

Just so you know, those mods and the author are banned here. You will get no support for anything involving them or their mods.

Hello community, sorry to bother you. I'm running The Sims 1.75.125.1030 and the latest version of WickedWhims (165c), and I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue: my Sims appear as a black silhouette. It's a fresh install, so I only have the base game and its expansions, and wickedwhims. Removing wickedwhims solved the problem and everything works fine, but I wanted to know if it's happening to someone else. I know it has happened in the past, but it has already been fixed. Thanks in advance for any advice or suggestion!

2 hours ago, dafaher said:

Hello community, sorry to bother you. I'm running The Sims 1.75.125.1030 and the latest version of WickedWhims (165c), and I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue: my Sims appear as a black silhouette. It's a fresh install, so I only have the base game and its expansions, and wickedwhims. Removing wickedwhims solved the problem and everything works fine, but I wanted to know if it's happening to someone else. I know it has happened in the past, but it has already been fixed. Thanks in advance for any advice or suggestion!

Same config, and 2259 mods. I'm sorry no problems. Does it run without any additional mods with no problems ? 

Must be a mod  that is broken.

Use the 50/50 method. Happy hunting. 

13 hours ago, dafaher said:

Have you tried going into CAS and giving that sim a different skintone?

IIRC, it's a game bug, not a mod bug.

Possible Cause
(Confidence: 30%)
c:\Python370\npcc.py
Reason Exception while updating the sim filter service.. (AttributeError: 'HasHomeZoneFilterTerm' object has no attribute 'specific_venue_types')

who knows what may cause this, what is that, never experienced it.

1 hour ago, XOcray said:
Possible Cause
Reason Exception while updating the sim filter service.. (AttributeError: 'HasHomeZoneFilterTerm' object has no attribute 'specific_venue_types')

I'm shooting in the dark here, but wouldn't that be the NPC Control Mod or something like that?

2 hours ago, XOcray said:
Possible Cause

NPCC mod by Paulson.

Have you updated it yet, a new version 1.3.4 is out but it's Patreon Paid only. 

3 hours ago, HuskTheHelpful said:

I'm shooting in the dark here, but wouldn't that be the NPC Control Mod or something like that?

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

NPCC mod by Paulson.

Have you updated it yet, a new version 1.3.4 is out but it's Patreon Paid only. 

lol yea, i didnt have problems with npcc, didnt wanna think its that, but it is, removed it, and now im good, appreciate ur concern.

25 minutes ago, XOcray said:

lol yea, i didnt have problems with npcc, didnt wanna think its that, but it is, removed it, and now im good, appreciate ur concern.

There is an alternative made by Zero and it won't cause errors because it only uses filters.

Works for many others but not for me as all it did was prevent any Service sims like Bartenders from showing up at all.

Old NPCC assigned jobs get stuck in my saves so if you try it and don't see any Bartenders you'll know why.

When I removed Zero's filter for ServiceSims then I had new Bartenders show up.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/no-random-41053263

Edited by Scorpio

and by the way what may cause freezing the game mechanics after involving more than 4 sims in orgy, can't fix it, after i choosse 5th or 6th sim for animation the game freezes, not freezes but i wait too long to continue, why is that?

40 minutes ago, XOcray said:

and by the way what may cause freezing the game mechanics after involving more than 4 sims in orgy, can't fix it, after i choosse 5th or 6th sim for animation the game freezes, not freezes but i wait too long to continue, why is that?

Game Lag, WW uses quite a few resources and more sims = more resources and real time data tracking & updating.

Other script mods in use can also add more load on the game too.

There are some mods that help with Game Lag and Freezing/Stuttering that work for some.

But poor PC specs and/or too many script mods can also cause Lag and in that case the mods below will have no effect.

Lowering the graphics details in game settings might also help.

https://srslysims.net/simulation-lag-fix/

https://modthesims.info/d/627246/simulation-unclogger.html

Forgot to mention Location: Large homes with tons of clutter/objects takes longer to render all the content so it becomes a handicap.

When you also have a bunch of sims with alpha cc it adds even more for the game to render high lod cc like hairs or 3D feet(CC Feet alone can cause Lag)

Smaller single level homes with less clutter are better performance wise.

Large Nightclubs with lots of sims going at it at the same time can also cause performance issues.

Edited by Scorpio
23 hours ago, ronald4adp said:

Same config, and 2259 mods. I'm sorry no problems. Does it run without any additional mods with no problems ? 

Must be a mod  that is broken.

Use the 50/50 method. Happy hunting. 

Thank you very much for your reply. The thing is, it only shows this problem when I run wickedwhims, which is weird.  A pity that mod conflict detector is no longer updated, it was great at detecting all kinds of problems, but since then the game has been updated many times and I feel that it's no longer effective. I downloaded too many things from thesimsresource to discard one by one. But I'll narrow down the search by paying attention to which ones I'm currently using. Maybe I'll find something, thanks again!

12 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Have you tried going into CAS and giving that sim a different skintone?

IIRC, it's a game bug, not a mod bug.

Hi, tahnk you very much for your reply. I changed the skin tone but it remains the same, so I'll keep trying to identify if something is breaking the appearance, thank you very much!