WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

9 minutes ago, ronald4adp said:

If you use the code :  ww.dump_installed_animations

Running WW and enter that as cheatcode, you get a file with all installed animations AND  information where with who they will work.

As you can see, these two are for two females only..... AND on the floor only as well.

So bring a good book with these for your male sim.

Author: Amra72
Name: 1216132162
Stage Name: amra72:floor_mast_f_01
Sex Category: HANDJOB
Tags: 
Locations: FLOOR
Custom Locations: 
Duration (loop): 20.066667556762695 (10.033333778381348)
Actors Genders: F/F (-)
Identifier: kvV4c6uRi7EeHqr2V37070yXMUw

Author: Amra72
Name: 1199354543
Stage Name: amra72:floor_mast_f_02
Sex Category: HANDJOB
Tags: 
Locations: FLOOR
Custom Locations: 
Duration (loop): 26.733333587646484 (13.366666793823242)
Actors Genders: F/F (-)
Identifier: aCbFdUGZie7LZm4Mb7akbRfvRQ

Its a simple textfile, easy to import it in a spreadsheet :

WW_Installed_Animations.xlsx 313.46 kB · 1 download

Im using a female Sim.
reinstalled the game, restarted pc and now it is working, ty

Is anyone having an issue where you are no longer getting a notification that this is your sims "first time" doing this or that? I stopped getting the notification a bit ago and I rather liked it and would rather have it back.

-C

On 6/18/2020 at 3:55 AM, ronald4adp said:

Can you share a link to this mod, please  ? I'm sure you were not the only one with this question.

Sure sorry wasn't thinking

https://www.deviantart.com/gauntlet101010/art/Sims4-Servo-Trait-Customs-821317032

I got it to work the way I wanted by using testing cheats to give it the servo clone trait and removed the servo trait. So they still work like servos with the same needs and all but the game recognizes them as regular sims for everything else. Including WW, NIsa's and MCC. 

then I used some cc tattoos to make them look more robotic

http://modthesims.info/d/536363/robot-dermal-tattoos.html

and viola Mark III and Mark II

06-23-20_12:20:46 AM.png

15 hours ago, StephenxHero said:

Does anyone know how to RE-enable jealousy, i.e. for cheating sims? I want to create some drama in my family but everytime the wife walks in on the husband cheating, she gets a flirty moodlet instead of getting angry. 

Does she have the cuckquean trait? 

Oki I have just a small question do the older animations not work anymore... I have a few that don't seem to be on this site anymore and was wondering if those few would work or not? I have just updated everything to the latest versions. (After quite a while... had to buy a load of new expansions -_- )

Nevermind I found their updated ones.... this proves why I shouldn't stay awake for 36 hours straight. 

Anyway. Keep up the excellent work Turbo!

On 6/22/2020 at 5:55 PM, Carida said:

Is anyone having an issue where you are no longer getting a notification that this is your sims "first time" doing this or that? I stopped getting the notification a bit ago and I rather liked it and would rather have it back.

-C

Are you sure Wicked Whims did that? I'm pretty sure it was the Wicked Perversions Mod that gives those notifications.

On 6/23/2020 at 12:39 AM, DarkAudit said:

Does she have the cuckquean trait? 

No she doesn't. Weird. I even tried giving her the "Jealous" trait but that doesn't do anything (maybe that doesn't apply to WW actions). But it's not just her, it's other sims in other families too that won't react negatively to witnessing cheating

5 minutes ago, magnusx said:

if i wohoo a female sim the pregnancy chances are taken from wickedwhims or the vanilla system for pregnancy?

Vanilla Game for Woohoo normally but if you have MCCC Woohoo installed this mod can change the EA pregnancy system.

Pretty sure vanilla woohoo doesn't get sims pregnant but the 'try for baby' one usually works.  

11 hours ago, RUASim21 said:

Are you sure Wicked Whims did that? I'm pretty sure it was the Wicked Perversions Mod that gives those notifications.

Nisa's gives the "lost virginity" notification. I had a new pair of sims woohoo before they had WW sex, and I got the "first woohoo!" notification.

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

Vanilla Game for Woohoo normally but if you have MCCC Woohoo installed this mod can change the EA pregnancy system.

Pretty sure vanilla woohoo doesn't get sims pregnant but the 'try for baby' one usually works.  

tyvm my simwife got pregnant but they began to bang when i enabled woho from wicked whims, she was on the pill and whooed too , so i was wondering if i had to stop them or let them do it as they please  because she was on pill, gonna tweak the MCC then becuz im ok with her pregnant but dont think they endure another child XD

40 minutes ago, magnusx said:

tyvm my simwife got pregnant but they began to bang when i enabled woho from wicked whims, she was on the pill and whooed too , so i was wondering if i had to stop them or let them do it as they please  because she was on pill, gonna tweak the MCC then becuz im ok with her pregnant but dont think they endure another child XD

You should disable pregnancy in both MCCC Woohoo and the Wicked Whims Settings/Pregnancy Settings/ just to be safe then.

45 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

You should disable pregnancy in both MCCC Woohoo and the Wicked Whims Settings/Pregnancy Settings/ just to be safe then.

nah, took me for surprise, i like to have sudden changes on the play, this wasnt on the plans, but we will make it XD

Hello! I'm having a problem with wickedwhim. I've tried everything but in the end I don't know what this means, Here is the wicked whims exception:

Game Version: 1.63.136.1010, WickedWhims Version: v155j
06/24/20 22:59:14 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155j\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 66, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155j\wickedwhims\sex\animations\animations_handler.py", line 35, in _wickedwhims_load_sex_animations_on_save_load
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155j\wickedwhims\sex\animations\animations_handler.py", line 87, in recollect_sex_animations
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155j\wickedwhims\main\animations\animation_clips_cache.py", line 87, in save_animation_clips_cache
OSError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_load_sex_animations_on_save_load' method from 'WickedWhims' -> OSError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument

13 hours ago, cisupark said:

after the latest update or something else i dont know, sims keep fighting in my strip club constantly

why is that?

Assuming you bought Eco Lifestyle that would be the "Roughhousing Encouraged" neighborhood action plan, so nothing to do with WW. You need to go into options and turn off NPC's from voting. Then you need to load up a family in every single neighborhood, or atleast the ones you care about (neighborhood, not just WORLD) and cheat to repeal every single stupid NAP they have enacted. Real PITA.

2 hours ago, Kashked said:

Assuming you bought Eco Lifestyle that would be the "Roughhousing Encouraged" neighborhood action plan, so nothing to do with WW. You need to go into options and turn off NPC's from voting. Then you need to load up a family in every single neighborhood, or atleast the ones you care about (neighborhood, not just WORLD) and cheat to repeal every single stupid NAP they have enacted. Real PITA.

oh....

18 hours ago, Kashked said:

That's a bug with the NAPs. NPC Sims will carry every enacted plan from other neighborhoods with them. There's a mod fix for that.

https://simvasion.wordpress.com/portfolio/nap-autonomy-fixes/