WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

On 6/15/2020 at 3:50 AM, carnation77 said:

This message means your current version of Wicked Pets doesn't work with your current version of Wicked Whims. You can either take out WP until it is updated or use the supported version of WW untill WP is updated. This happens because WP depends on WW to work and when WW is updated WP needs to be updated too.

Had that with the last update what you need to do is locate the file make sure you have the right one or current if not remove and put the current one in

4 hours ago, melthornton said:

MY WICKED WHIMS NOT SHOWING IN THE SIMS 4 I WANT YOU FIX IT AND HAS TURBODRIVER MISSING FILE BECAUSE INSTALL IT & PLAY IT ????

Please don't scream. no caps. Use more than one sentence. And then tell us were you put the files .  Your message is not a world of information and we cannot look on your harddrive. 

23 minutes ago, Merovriot said:

What is "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_InappropriateUnlock" for? I dont know if I have to install it or not. My WW is the last in Patreon and I dont have this archive.

If you want incest and teen/adult relationship, you have to download that mod/package. It unlocks that option in WW settings.

7 hours ago, Merovriot said:

What is "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_InappropriateUnlock" for? I dont know if I have to install it or not. My WW is the last in Patreon and I dont have this archive.

6 hours ago, Smelly Cat said:

If you want incest and teen/adult relationship, you have to download that mod/package. It unlocks that option in WW settings.

You ONLY need this if you download from Patreon because its TOU prohibit those parts of the mod. If you downloaded from Wicked Whims you do not need the Inappropriate Unlock. 

Hey everyone, im having kind of a weird problem since yesterday. I can initiate sex between my 2 sims but after they started I cant control the progress anymore, like after clicking them again there are no option to switch animation or proceed to the "next" animation. They only start the next animation when the "timer" runs out and the next animation is starting. I havent changed any settings so I have no clue whats causing this. As there is no real error, there is also no Error log or anything. Anybody any ideas?

33 minutes ago, Cooper88 said:

Hey everyone, im having kind of a weird problem since yesterday. I can initiate sex between my 2 sims but after they started I cant control the progress anymore, like after clicking them again there are no option to switch animation or proceed to the "next" animation. They only start the next animation when the "timer" runs out and the next animation is starting. I havent changed any settings so I have no clue whats causing this. As there is no real error, there is also no Error log or anything. Anybody any ideas?

Did you add, update or remove any file in the sims 4 directory ? Not only the mod or the tray folder ?

Did you change the settings of WW ? 

Suspects are besides the above, old mods, and scriptfiles. Especially the one's that mess with gameplay

One more: Is the game-clock running or are you sims not getting older (settings).  Sims and some other objects change over time as time passes. Even some trees  and plants. They grow and die...

1 hour ago, Cooper88 said:

Check your settings...

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Cheats:

Manual NPC Sex Switch: (ON)
Change Sex Location Anywhere Switch: (ON)

Sex Interaction Settings:
Sex Progression Settings: Full Sex Progression
Player Sex Duration: Climax Finish

Notes: To change location be sure to click on the new location first.

To change animations it's best to click on your partner and not your active sim. 

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 5:20 AM, DarkAudit said:

Learn how to extract archives like every other PC user.

I do know how to extract archives. I did extract them multiple times after downloading them and yes, I put the files in the mod map. But nothing works, the mod is still not in the game, so I don't Think that is the problem. But thank you anyways for the tip I already knew! ;)

I have a quick question hopefully somebody can answer it. Are you guys using the NoMosaic Mod that is found online. I tried that one before and for some reason it was not working. Or is there any other files I am not aware of? I appreciate any help regarding this topic. Thanks.

59 minutes ago, SkollanHati said:

I have a quick question hopefully somebody can answer it. Are you guys using the NoMosaic Mod that is found online. I tried that one before and for some reason it was not working. Or is there any other files I am not aware of? I appreciate any help regarding this topic. Thanks.

WickedWhims already removes the mosaic censor, you don't need any extra files.

On 6/21/2020 at 1:20 PM, Cooper88 said:

Do you use Wicked Pets 8.1? I had the same problem, went back to 8.0 and things work normal now. However, ColonelNutty has this fixed already, see entry 1616 in the Wicked Pet thread.

Does anyone know how to RE-enable jealousy, i.e. for cheating sims? I want to create some drama in my family but everytime the wife walks in on the husband cheating, she gets a flirty moodlet instead of getting angry. 

A while ago with this family there was jealousy and anger due to cheating, e.g. the husband kept "confessing to cheating" (without me making him). But now I can't figure out how to make jealousy and cheating work again

17 minutes ago, StephenxHero said:

Does anyone know how to RE-enable jealousy, i.e. for cheating sims? I want to create some drama in my family but everytime the wife walks in on the husband cheating, she gets a flirty moodlet instead of getting angry. 

A while ago with this family there was jealousy and anger due to cheating, e.g. the husband kept "confessing to cheating" (without me making him). But now I can't figure out how to make jealousy and cheating work again

ww settings relationship in there some where i never use it

1 hour ago, 6384903 said:

Hi, so im having a problem, i cant chose/pick any males for sex, i just have WW and some animations: 
Amra72 Animations, Azmodan22 Animations, Lupobianco Animations, Mike24 Animations, ooOLalaWorld Animations. wild_guy Animations, Zorak42 Animations.

Any help would be apreciated.

If you use the code :  ww.dump_installed_animations

Running WW and enter that as cheatcode, you get a file with all installed animations AND  information where with who they will work.

As you can see, these two are for two females only..... AND on the floor only as well.

So bring a good book with these for your male sim.

Author: Amra72
Name: 1216132162
Stage Name: amra72:floor_mast_f_01
Sex Category: HANDJOB
Tags: 
Locations: FLOOR
Custom Locations: 
Duration (loop): 20.066667556762695 (10.033333778381348)
Actors Genders: F/F (-)
Identifier: kvV4c6uRi7EeHqr2V37070yXMUw

Author: Amra72
Name: 1199354543
Stage Name: amra72:floor_mast_f_02
Sex Category: HANDJOB
Tags: 
Locations: FLOOR
Custom Locations: 
Duration (loop): 26.733333587646484 (13.366666793823242)
Actors Genders: F/F (-)
Identifier: aCbFdUGZie7LZm4Mb7akbRfvRQ

Its a simple textfile, easy to import it in a spreadsheet :

WW_Installed_Animations.xlsx