WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

On 7/5/2561 at 2:21 AM, amj1984 said:

I just found the birth control pills and condoms was disappear from sim's inventory. I'm not sure but I think this was just happen after I update WW to 129a.

Sorry some detail just missing. It disappear after sim come back from work.

11 hours ago, Azzhat said:

Quick question. Is there a cheat I can use to give NPC's reward traits from this mod?

This mod might work ♥ I use it~ to edit townies and pets traits. Use the adds in traits in regular mod from it. I highly suggest the more traits slots as well if your PC can handle it. To edit a townie or pet with it. Just click them and go to cheats menu I think its called in the chat options and you will see "Add" or "Remove" traits.

Hey Turbodriver love your work!

I'm having a problem if you can help please? (Or if anyone else can, or if I'm just being thick.)

When I use NPC interactions, they quite rapidly and seemingly randomly change animation, rather than just playing the one I selected?

Is their a way to disable interaction progression for NPC's, like you can with player sims?

Many Thanks

Hi, Dearest @Turbodriver
Could you please check if the "Flashing_Interaction" is flagged for user directed on 129b version?
I haven't checked myself but it's showing in the UI and I think it was not intended to.
Thanks for the great work you have been doing  :beer:

16 hours ago, Azzhat said:

Quick question. Is there a cheat I can use to give NPC's reward traits from this mod?

You can use Deaderpool's MC Command Center:

- Activate debug mode:  buy a computer, click on it and choose MC Command Center, then MCCC settings -> notification/console/menu settings ->console command settings -> debug commands in cheats-> enable OR simply enable debug mode using the usual game cheats.:-P

- Shift-click on an npc and then click Cheat sim info -> add trait : choose one trait at a time from the very long list.

2 hours ago, oblivion4d said:

Hey Turbo,

The Polyamorous trait is supposed to work like the Noncommittal trait, but it doesn't. All it does is remove jealousy. It still doesn't ignore the relationship switch for autonomous sex purposes.

Poly-amorous trait is nothing like the non-committal - The first one blocks jealousy on the sim using it but not on his/her significant other, the non-committal makes it harder (Game core) for the sim using it to accept committed relationships such as a girlfriend or even worse spouse . It also applies an autonomous interaction when the sim is committed to someone "Discuss fear of commitment". And if he has a job he will have buffs to start a new career or quit job. On WW, it will make the sim cheat on his significant other/spouse more easily.
The trait that ignores relationships and makes the sim "always" accept sex is the "SEXUALLY ALLURING".
I'm sure this is covered on the manual for this mod.

21 hours ago, poziomecka said:

how exactly parents are supposed to react when they see their teen child pregnant? 

my teen got pregnant and there was no reaction from her parents at all, she couldn't even tell them about pregnancy.

I don't think this feature have every worked since it's been added to WW. I would love to see it too :frown:

10 hours ago, azoresman said:

Poly-amorous trait is nothing like the non-committal - The first one blocks jealousy on the sim using it but not on his/her significant other, the non-committal makes it harder (Game core) for the sim using it to accept committed relationships such as a girlfriend or even worse spouse . It also applies an autonomous interaction when the sim is committed to someone "Discuss fear of commitment". And if he has a job he will have buffs to start a new career or quit job. On WW, it will make the sim cheat on his significant other/spouse more easily.
The trait that ignores relationships and makes the sim "always" accept sex is the "SEXUALLY ALLURING".
I'm sure this is covered on the manual for this mod.

You're very much wrong. I wish people wouldn't weigh in so stridently when they're incorrect.

It says right in the game, in the Wicked Whims settings, under Autonomy, that sims with the Polyamorous and Noncommittal traits are supposed to ignore the Relationship Awareness Switch.

This is currently not the case.

Everything in your post was either incorrect or completely besides the point, and I'm not sure why you felt compelled to interject.

(sorry for The bad english)

Suggestion: sex is a really open world. The mod is really complete, but... In The life sometimes bad things exists. So, rape is a reality. The idea would be that The male Sims have The possibility of rape other Sims without any love. 

Other ideas:

Maybe The possibility to have sex with or without condom. If you make It without, would be like real Life, you can get a STDS, but not with everyone. The update would include a percentage. For example: if I have sex with Marcus I'm having a 85% of risk having a STDS, if I have sex with Christian a 25% If it's Paul 0%. This would be default for every sim. Also The possibility of remove The issue if you get it by calling a doctor And paying some money.

Hey guys! Long time fan of this mod but having an issue with the recent update.

I'm not able to piss on the floor eventhough my sim has less than 40% and exhibisionist(not nudist) trait up to 3. There is no option in the nudity menu to piss.

Flashing does not work for me. Whenever I click flashing, the sim just stands there for a while and thats it. Nothing shows up in the action queue either.

Maybe someone has the same issues and can help? Thanks

1 hour ago, biohhh said:

Flashing does not work for me. Whenever I click flashing, the sim just stands there for a while and thats it. Nothing shows up in the action queue either.

Same here !

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

On 9.05.2018 at 3:28 PM, poziomecka said:

how exactly parents are supposed to react when they see their teen child pregnant? 

my teen got pregnant and there was no reaction from her parents at all, she couldn't even tell them about pregnancy.

It's a very clear reaction, moodlet and it's continued by shouting at the teen.

Teen Sim has to be at least in the second trimester, have the trimester moodlet and actually be pregnant without using cheats.

I will give it a test right now but I'm pretty sure it works.

On 9.05.2018 at 3:53 PM, ADN000 said:

Hey,Turbo.
When you add pads adn tampons to Wicked Whims ???????
:bawling:

Hey. When all of the assets are done.

On 9.05.2018 at 8:57 PM, bunkybob said:

Hey Turbodriver love your work!

I'm having a problem if you can help please? (Or if anyone else can, or if I'm just being thick.)

When I use NPC interactions, they quite rapidly and seemingly randomly change animation, rather than just playing the one I selected?

Is their a way to disable interaction progression for NPC's, like you can with player sims?

Many Thanks

Hey! Could you explain this in more detail? Perhaps even write me a PM. I've heard of this occurring but I can't see why would it happen.

On 9.05.2018 at 10:15 PM, azoresman said:

Hi, Dearest @Turbodriver
Could you please check if the "Flashing_Interaction" is flagged for user directed on 129b version?
I haven't checked myself but it's showing in the UI and I think it was not intended to.
Thanks for the great work you have been doing  :beer:

Hey! Yes, I will have that fixed in the next update, thanks! ;)

On 10.05.2018 at 1:05 AM, oblivion4d said:

Hey Turbo,

The Polyamorous trait is supposed to work like the Noncommittal trait, but it doesn't. All it does is remove jealousy. It still doesn't ignore the relationship switch for autonomous sex purposes.

Hey! It does ignore it, both traits are checked in the same place, in the same way. If you're assuming this just by observing Sims for a limited amount of time, it's very likely that you were just "unlucky" and haven't seen Sims make a move on their own.

14 hours ago, manderz said:

Thank you for the update. Question though. Would you by any chance make the soft penis they default male nude? It's weird when male sims take off their penis to take a bath.

It is. Your Sim bathing outfit is overridden to not use it though. Try using the 'ww.fix_sim_nude_outfit' command.

1 hour ago, biohhh said:

Hey guys! Long time fan of this mod but having an issue with the recent update.

I'm not able to piss on the floor eventhough my sim has less than 40% and exhibisionist(not nudist) trait up to 3. There is no option in the nudity menu to piss.

Maybe someone has the same issues and can help? Thanks

Hey!

Peeing on the Spot is not available in version 3.3.4.129.

If you're clicking the "Flashing" interaction in the pie menu then that's wrong, that's a bug. You need to use the Exhibitionism pie menu.

WickedWhims 3.3.4.129c

• Fixed NPC sex affecting player Sims phone
  • Fixed flashing social interaction being visible in the default pie menu
  • Fixed being able to get 'Sexually Alluring' and 'Sexually Abstinent' traits at the same time
  • Fixed issues with moodlets detection (fixes teen pregnancy reaction, and pregnancy miscarriage)