WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Hey Turbo,

Just for the record. I've done additional testing on the Polyamorous trait. It definitely does NOT ignore the Relationship Awareness Switch. I tested this very thoroughly.

Sims behave as they should with the Noncommital trait. And they behave as expected, when the Relationship Awareness Switch is turned off. But as long as they have the polyamorous trait and the relationship awareness switch is on, they will not engage in autonomous sex.

This can be easily tested, over and over, by using the NPC sex cheat, to make an NPC jerk off. A polyamorous sim (provided they're in a relationship already), will only watch, cheer or leave. But the moment the relationship awareness switch is turned off, they'll ask to join.

Right now, as far as I can tell, the Polyamorous trait is behaving EXACTLY as the 'NotJealous' trait used to. No more, no less.

I remember there being a wickedwhims debug command to automatically trigger an autonomous encounter in the cheat console, and then give the percentages. Is that still usable? 

@TURBODRIVER, are there specific requirements for sims to be able to get off while watching sex? My sims either wave their hands in the air like the path is blocked or will go to the location, only to sit in a chair and watch but not do anything. I have Amra's and RLo's animations installed. 

Any insight would be helpful. Thanks.

Hey TD,
after testing version 3.3.4.129 i'm confused.
Sims that have sex with younger partners can get the 'Young Partner’ Inspired moodlet. It works but why can't a teen love sex with elders for example? Maybe some kind of sexual preferences would be nice.
And what are you thinking about a new way to die? Dying from to much sex and the ghost could be some kind of nymphomaniac.:classic_angel:

Hey guys,

I seem to be missing exhibitionists options since the newest update?

I've removed all old WW cc when re installing the newest WW mod.

Any ideas why this is missing or how I can fix it?

Have attached pics - sorry for terrible quality. I couldn't work out how to capture with menu options open, so took a pic with my phone haha.

Thanks,

Zenn xx

EDIT: Forgot to mention I've updated all of WW optional animations etc as well, shouln't have any old cc anywhere.

Missing file.jpg

missing files 2.jpg

On 5/12/2018 at 3:56 PM, nobody56 said:

Hi Turbo! I just have a quick suggestion, Do you think you could do some medications for the cramps?So that they would go away for a few sim hours? When my sims have them they can't do anything because they are too uncomfortable :confused: 

If I'm not mistaken you can use UI Cheats Extension to right click on the buff and dismiss it

On 09/09/2017 at 3:45 PM, rakas123 said:

Hello I downloaded and installed this mod for a friend some months ago and she said she has a problem when it comes to have sex stopped because aparently sims never reach climax. Reading FAQ:

I have set to end the sex using climax, but it doesn't happen, why?
Current animations system is duration based, so the animations will play for the duration rather than loop count. I am trying to rework the animations system to detect loops which should resolve this issue.

According to her they never stop at all. Are animations set to loop infinitely or something? Thanks in advance

you need to perform one of the climax animations, i think all most all other animations dont make it to climax and so will just loop

Ive just added this onto my game on my new computer (so all brand new cc no old content to clash with)  but ive realised im not getting any exhibitionist options and its totally bugged out my pregnancy mod if my pregnant sim has sex she looses all her pregnancy options...