WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

7 minutes ago, Redabyss said:

Hi there, long time no hear!
I tried your new update, and it's the experimental one right? But it seems like some specific, old animation packages don't work with it.

I only know of few animations that aren't loading because they are incorrectly made.

And no, there is nothing experimental about this.

10 minutes ago, Redabyss said:

Hi there, long time no hear!
I tried your new update, and it's the experimental one right? But it seems like some specific, old animation packages don't work with it.

What were the packages that don't work?

If you don't mind my asking. 

Wow that's a reaaaally qualitative update. 

Awesome work

EDIT: thx for including the change about the "next" button not working while sex progression is disabled. 

But... (-_- sorry) would it be possible to decide what the "next" button does like for the different sex progression settings?

Atm the change you made is setup to random. Which is already something, but not the best :tongue: (Full sex progression mod for the "next" button would have been better imo). Of course best would be to be able to set it as one wants but that implies a change in the menus.

Also I don't understand why, but at the moment, my personal animation package is not being seen by the mod anymore. Never had this issue before. Was something change on this side? I didn't see anything on the patch note in that regard. As there is no way to manually import animation packages.. I have no clue what is wrong with my package now. It does not appear anymore in the list of loaded animations.

Thank you

EDIT2: I reinstalled the WW version from march 5th and my animation package works without issue and is listed in the loaded animations. No idea what is wrong here.

1 hour ago, zelrish said:

Wow that's a reaaaally qualitative update. 

Awesome work

EDIT: thx for including the change about the "next" button not working while sex progression is disabled. 

But... (-_- sorry) would it be possible to decide what the "next" button does like for the different sex progression settings?

Atm the change you made is setup to random. Which is already something, but not the best :tongue: (Full sex progression mod for the "next" button would have been better imo). Of course best would be to be able to set it as one wants but that implies a change in the menus.

Also I don't understand why, but at the moment, my personal animation package is not being seen by the mod anymore. Never had this issue before. Was something change on this side? I didn't see anything on the patch note in that regard. As there is no way to manually import animation packages.. I have no clue what is wrong with my package now. It does not appear anymore in the list of loaded animations.

Thank you

The 'Next' button works in the way you set your Sex Progression but if you have it disabled, it will fallback to random. Making separate settings sure might make things more comfortable but at the same time more confusing.

Animations that have no actors, more than 10 actors, no category, no locations or duration equal to 0 will not be loaded. There's nothing else preventing them from loading unless there is an issue that I'm not aware of.

Thanks for the big update !

3 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Made changing sex animation switch it instantly

I gave it a test, it's awesome !

I wondered if it would solve my issue with transitions, but it doesn't.

Here is what happens if you want to know :

• If I'm playing the transition animation and click "Next", the animation switches instantly to the next one. If I do it near the end of the animation, the transition happens seamlessly ! :smiley:
  • If I let the animation plays, the transition still loops back for half a second before switching to the next one, which breaks the transition effect :neutral:

Is there a way to solve this ?

I tried to reduce the transition animation length below its actual length in S4Studio to lure WW into switching faster but it didn't work, still loops back :frown:

1 hour ago, TURBODRIVER said:

The 'Next' button works in the way you set your Sex Progression but if you have it disabled, it will fallback to random. Making separate settings sure might make things more comfortable but at the same time more confusing.

Animations that have no actors, more than 10 actors, no category, no locations or duration equal to 0 will not be loaded. There's nothing else preventing them from loading unless there is an issue that I'm not aware of.

I checked all those parameters in my package and they are set properly. Weird. 

As I said it worked fine with the previous version from WW. Just with this one it is not loaded at all.

Would you mind me sending you my package by pm maybe in case you would like to investigate?

I can still recreate my package and see if it works again maybe.

Also here is the content of my xml on the first animation including the header

Spoiler

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<I c="WickedWoohooAnimationPackage" i="snippet" m="wickedwoohoo.utils_snippets" n="Zelrish:WW_Zelrish_Animations" s="3960455168211699092">
  <T n="wickedwoohoo_animations">13</T>
  <L n="animations_list">

<!-- Deep Kiss 1 -->

<T>
      <T n="animation_raw_display_name">Deep Kiss 1</T> 
      <T n="animation_author">Zelrish</T>

<T n="animation_locations">FLOOR</T>

<T n="animation_category">TEASING</T>
      <T n="animation_length">17.3667</T>

<T n="animation_actors_list">
        <T>
          <T n="actor_id">0</T>
          <T n="animation_clip_name">Zelrish:PosePack_201801271949347935_set_2</T>
          <T n="animation_type">TEASING</T>
          <T n="animation_genders">BOTH</T>
          <T n="animation_naked_flags">NONE</T>
          <T n="animation_force_nude_feet">0</T>
          <T n="animation_allow_strapon">0</T>
          <T n="actor_interactions">
            <T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_id">1</T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_category">TEASING</T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_cum_layers">DISABLED</T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_cum_inside">1</T>
            </T>
          </T>
        </T>

<T>
          <T n="actor_id">1</T>
          <T n="animation_clip_name">Zelrish:PosePack_201801271949347935_set_1</T>
          <T n="animation_type">TEASING</T>
          <T n="animation_genders">BOTH</T>
          <T n="animation_pref_gender">FEMALE</T> <!-- [REMOVE IF UNUSED] -->
          <T n="animation_naked_flags">NONE</T>
          <T n="animation_force_nude_feet">0</T>
          <T n="animation_allow_strapon">0</T>
          <T n="actor_interactions">
            <T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_id">0</T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_category">TEASING</T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_cum_layers">DISABLED</T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_cum_inside">0</T>
            </T>
          </T>
        </T>

</T>
    </T>

13 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Added 'ww.gender_preference <hetero/homo/bi/none> [<sim_first_name> <sim_last_name>]' command to set Sims gender preference

assntitties, it looks like you set gender preference for individual sims via the sims cheat command line now. i wonder if in a later version maybe it could be a dialogue option like penis settings is currently.

28 minutes ago, qlx said:

assntitties, it looks like you set gender preference for individual sims via the sims cheat command line now. i wonder if in a later version maybe it could be a dialogue option like penis settings is currently.

11 minutes ago, robyou87 said:

How this work do i have to enter this in ?

If you want a simpler way to set individual sims gender preference with a pie menu, try my Mod hosted on MTS. It's been there for two years now. http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=576385

4 hours ago, Vera Cala said:

Thanks so much! I just wanted to know is "gender preference" still available? I can't seem to find it.

It has been removed !

You can use my 2 years old (standalone) mod hosted here >http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=576385

Works for any sim, any age, any species, active or not.
Read the description . Has the Female/Male/Bi/None and also percentages for each gender.