WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

22 minutes ago, damfknreaper said:

when is there going tgo be an update for the version I have 1.43 and now my wicked whims wont work

WW 3.3.4.129c work's fine on game version 1.43.14.1020

I was just playing it an hour ago.

You must have installed it wrong.

8 hours ago, fairyeen said:

Hello, thank you for this mod, but it doesn't work for me, it's normal? I have installed all folders but i can't see any action in my game when i select my sims, bed, floor, desk, or another thing...

You have unzipped the files? and have script mods + allow cc enabled?

Is there any way to enable changing of sex location between rooms or is that not a feature of the mod right now?  Talking about for example sims woohooing on the bed and then moving on to some steamy shower time in the bathroom is not possible for me unless I cancel the act completely and start a new one in the bathroom as the "change sex location" doesn't work between rooms.

Wonderful job, it works flawless!!

A small suggestion/wish: 

would it be possible to create an option to automaticly randomise the interaction?

i.e. if I click on a couch and select woohoo, a random possible animation is playing. So no selection menu, because I find it a bit unimmersive

4 hours ago, procian said:

How are you installing it? Manually or automatic?

I believe I installed it automatic. Not completely sure. But I even used a program to unzip the file. Then I read that it should contain 3 files so I deleted everything but those files. I’ve tried to install this mod 4 times.