WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

1 hour ago, Sue_Zan404 said:

My Wicked Whims was working 100% fine, animations worked, everything.  Then Origin updated & couldn't locate my Sims 4 folder, so I had to follow the instructions to fix that (move the sims 4 folder elsewhere, reload the game so it creates a new one, exit the game & put any mods back in the new folder) and now I'm having a similar - although slightly worse - problem: the Wicked Whims doesn't even show up in my game!  Only the Tuning file shows in the list of installed mods, even though both files are right next to each other.  I'm about to set myself on fire.

your mods should never have to move as the sims 4 mods folder is in my documents under electronic arts/sims 4/mods.  if your installing into the sims 4 folder it's self it wont work.

HELP!! I'm having issues with my female sims in CAS mode!!

Basically it's like I don't have female defaults (even though I do, I deleted everything from my WW folder and reinstalled it), instead of going naked (like normal) their bodies just fully disappear. I have no idea whats going on or how to fix it and Its frustrating because I can't see any of my tattoos on my sims in CAS. God I hope someone can help me here, this is super frustrating and I really dont know what to do. I have Better Body downloaded and wildguys female stuff downloaded and everything is up to date. It was working yesterday but after downloading some of Noir & Dark Sims penises my female's bodies disappear. I've taken Noir's things out, deleted & reinstalled EVERYTHING I needed and nothing has resolved. Please help if you can!

edit 5/1/18- nude bodies show up fine in game. is it something my sims have on in CAS mode like an over lay or something?

This isn't really a bug or a glitch or anything, so I don't think it belongs on the help center post. Here it is.

So I'm a sick fuck and I wanna get it on with skeletons, right-- and it took a lot of modding to make a romanceable skeleton (by default, you can't even build a friendship with skeletons in Jungle Adventures, ugh! I had to make a skin detail, a full body outfit, then use a head remover + teeth remover to make it look right). My problem/not sure what to call it/question is, how do I get this ONE specific sim to not undress when he's doing the do with my sim? When he undresses, he's still got his skeleton head and feet, but his body is a regular sim body with the stretched out, freaky skeleton texture all misplaced. I don't want that-- I just want him to be, y'know, his skeletal self. However, I don't want all of my sims to be dry-humping because this one guy needs to keep his "clothes" on. Pics for reference. First one is his fine-ass skeleton self, second one is the abomination that happens when he "undresses"...

Basically I want to know how to make HIM (only him) stay "clothed" when he's going to the bone zone, but leave my other sims normal.

05-01-18_8-36-34 PM.png

05-01-18_8-38-07 PM.png

23 hours ago, Goryokaku said:

your mods should never have to move as the sims 4 mods folder is in my documents under electronic arts/sims 4/mods.  if your installing into the sims 4 folder it's self it wont work.

I'm on a Mac, so the file structure is different.  I put the Wicked Whims mod in the same place it was when it worked before (also the same place where my other mods are): "/Users/JamiSuzann/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods".  Like I said, it worked before Origin updated, but now only the tuning file shows.  The tuning file is directly next to the script file, so if it works, so should the other...but it doesn't.  D=

On 29.04.2018 at 12:08 PM, wild_guy said:

Nothing has changed, click on a male sim=>wicked/settings/penis settings

Not found this option.(
Where?

Screenshot_192.png.a07520594b24a6e4db369f1daac32c9f.pngScreenshot_193.png.d3812c6b9bb8706a35f6df0a1dfa7c60.png

UPD: Well, installed the previous version, menu and settings are back :confused::confused::confused:

46 minutes ago, bscorp said:

I have installed the most recent version and all of the new features it seems are missing the text for them.  How do I fix this?

Wicked Whims V 3.3.4.129a

5ae9e864934e3_MissingText.thumb.png.1e0b03cc32c868d0cd6cd3a0978a524a.pngimage.thumb.png.136e33555d3d124731561d33863e025c.png

I found the culprit.  There was another tuning package in one of the location mods that I had downloaded.  Removed this package and everything is working again.

On 4/27/2018 at 8:31 AM, FzzyDg8 said:

With the March update, I noticed that the global gender preference settings were being ignored, before that it was not.  Suddenly my straight male started flirting with other men and it totally trashed his marriage.  After making a boatload of sim info searches, I found that practically the whole male population had a growing preference for each other.  I found this rather disturbing, as it's hard enough for my females to compete with other females for a single male sim, let alone with other males too.  I was under the impression that relationships mattered.

That is a prevailing issue with the game itself actually. Modded or otherwise, Sims 4 rarely takes into account relationships and marriages anymore and even preferences and autonomy wills flirtations to happen with anyone regardless of relationship as soon as they start getting a flirty moodlet. Autonomous flirting is rampant in this game.

it keeps saying script error by turbo sims. ive tried everything. even removed the cc i have. exactly where do i put the files and animation files. do they both need to not be in sub folders. because i tried with sub folders and without. keeps creating last exceptions. this is definetely some sort of error. it says i have bad cc but it said that even without cc!!! please help. or could you maybe make the period mod a seperate mod

22 hours ago, CaddyShack2747 said:

That is a prevailing issue with the game itself actually. Modded or otherwise, Sims 4 rarely takes into account relationships and marriages anymore and even preferences and autonomy wills flirtations to happen with anyone regardless of relationship as soon as they start getting a flirty moodlet. Autonomous flirting is rampant in this game.

Thanks for your reply CaddyShack.  I do use a gender preference mod, as well as a stop random flirting mod, which up until the recent update, both mods were being acknowledged.  My families were still very much alive and intact, even with a high autonomy setting.  Heck, I'd be relatively happy if the Stop Random Flirting mod would just be recognized.

it keeps saying script error by turbo sims. ive tried everything. even removed the cc i have. exactly where do i put the files and animation files. do they both need to not be in sub folders. because i tried with sub folders and without. keeps creating last exceptions. this is definetely some sort of error. it says i have bad cc but it said that even without cc!!! please help. or could you maybe make the period mod a seperate mod

On 2/5/2018 at 7:22 PM, bscorp said:

Ho trovato il colpevole. C'era un altro pacchetto di ottimizzazione in una delle mod di posizione che avevo scaricato. Rimosso questo pacchetto e tutto funziona di nuovo.

sarebbe? anche a me lo da la tua stessa cosa 

On 5/3/2018 at 10:45 AM, velsomnia said:

This mod is always really disappointing, I get black skinned sims that have no facial features every time I try to use the mod.

Do you have download a skintone??? If yes try without

On 5/3/2018 at 10:46 AM, Kitsunechanw said:

And your animations are old???

25 minutes ago, Kitsunechanw said:

my animations are up to date. as far as i can see :confused:

:confused: and i saw some animations are not really update.. :dissapointed: 

23 minutes ago, velsomnia said:

I pulled all my body mods out of the folder and as far as animations I can never tell what to download when they have multiple files.

If you speak french , i can help you ;) but like this i can't tell you what you need like mod :confused: