WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Hello there,

First of, thank you for all your work since the beginning Turbo ^^ I loved the work you did and it's always amazing to see new updates to your stuff :D

So I downloaded your latest update and Ihave an issue with the animations since most of them aren't in the list. I have animations from 3 people remaining and the others are just not displayed. It didn't happen before the update and when I change the settings in the wicked menu, the next booting of the game pops up an error message saying it couldn't be loaded...

I have version 1.31.37.1020 and I don't really know where the problem could be....

If you have any idea please let me know, other then that, thanks for the amazing work!

Awesome mod, really love the work and dedication you put into this.

I wanted to ask a question about the mod settings, specifically about the mod saving its settings in the individual save files instead of a centralised settings file. I'm juggling 7 save files at the moment and updating the saves with changes to WW individually has become rather tedious.

Would it be possible in the future to have a separate settings file or perhaps a transfer settings feature?

Many thanks and keep up the good work.

Alright! I did some tests, giggity, and beside some usual exception error, everything is working fine! I think the asking to join autonomy is too frequent but maybe that's my fault for making all my sims romantic and horny all the time..

• Sims in relationships only pair with their partners on Low and Normal Level Settings (unless Sim has Polyamorous trait)

Hey Turbo how about a chance on normal (and low maybe) for the character to cheat their partners based on their romance level with the npc asking for sex? Maybe something like partner romance level minus sex asker level plus desire. Or could you remove this rule if the player choose to turn off jealousy?

• Made Sims picker menu display all Sims on the lot if the sex position is on the lot

Could you add that for the Manual Sex NPC?

Edit: My post got messed for some reason.

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

Incredible new update! In the next update, you can add along with climax animation, the white liquid jump ved from the penis of the sims man, then appearing on the face and in other parts of the woman sims. :shy:  like this http://www.sexysims.info/download.php?t=175615 https://www.xvideos.com/video25317883/the_sims_4_male_masturbation_mirror

This is all about the animators, I can't do anything with this.

Awesome mod, really love the work and dedication you put into this.

I wanted to ask a question about the mod settings, specifically about the mod saving its settings in the individual save files instead of a centralised settings file. I'm juggling 7 save files at the moment and updating the saves with changes to WW individually has become rather tedious.

Would it be possible in the future to have a separate settings file or perhaps a transfer settings feature?

Many thanks and keep up the good work.

Thanks!

You can do that manually in the files. Open the 'saves' folder and copy the content of every file that starts with "general_" in the name. You should know which file is relevant by the last modified date.

Implement a tool for that would be too problematic with how the game handles saves.

Alright! I did some tests, giggity, and beside some usual exception error, everything is working fine! I think the asking to join autonomy is too frequent but maybe that's my fault for making all my sims romantic and horny all the time..

• Sims in relationships only pair with their partners on Low and Normal Level Settings (unless Sim has Polyamorous trait)

Hey Turbo how about a chance on normal (and low maybe) for the character to cheat their partners based on their romance level with the npc asking for sex? Maybe something like partner romance level minus sex asker level plus desire. Or could you remove this rule if the player choose to turn off jealousy?

• Made Sims picker menu display all Sims on the lot if the sex position is on the lot

Could you add that for the Manual Sex NPC?

Edit: My post got messed for some reason.

The "usual exception error" should not be usual at all.

Asking to join happens every time, but once you deny they won't ask again. There are no chances for it.

I will consider removing this rule with disabled jealousy.

Manual NPC Sex should work the same way. It depends on the location of the sex interaction. And it won't display Sims that are on the way to leave the area.

What does "a" mean in the mod version? It was absent at first

It's just a quick fix for some nasty people. Nothing worth mentioning.

Asking to join happens every time, but once you deny they won't ask again. There are no chances for it.

Manual NPC Sex should work the same way. It depends on the location of the sex interaction. And it won't display Sims that are on the way to leave the area.

I'm sorry it was never gamebreaking for me and i think these errors are because of some mod i'm using but i'm too lazy to look for it in the black hole that is my mod folder, i should have said that. Still i will check the logs and see what could be causing them.

Sometimes i try to start a Manual NPC Sex far away, per example when two npc are in the middle of a festival in the city, i want to make them have sex in a alley but it seems to be out of range, while it's possible to do the same throught active sims.

Thanks for update, but...

Outfit settings ruined. I turned on automatic undressing, but they undress completely. So sims undress all their clothes even socks and shoes. Now I should undress them manually because I want them to have sex in stockings and shoes. 
When they undressing bottom, they undress everything (shoes, stockings). 
I'm very disappointed and will stay on old version. 

Apologizing for my bad english and expression. 

Hopefully with basic autonomy we can soon see a sex party/swinger party social event soon. Would be fun for the swinger couples since you have that reward trait. :angel:

Casual Wear Sex Party

Costume Sex Party (I mean come on who doesn't want to bang Bella Goth while she's dressed up like a fairy from Spooky Stuff?)

Casual Wear Swinger Party (those who attend will not get jealous (for those who don't have reward trait) of romantic actions or seeing wicked whim actions)

Costume Swinger Party (those who attend will not get jealous (for those who don't have reward trait) of romantic actions or seeing wicked whim actions) (sexy fairy Bella Goth gangbang!)

Outfit settings ruined. I turned on automatic undressing, but they undress completely. So sims undress all their clothes even socks and shoes. Now I should undress them manually because I want them to have sex in stockings and shoes. 

You know when you installed the new version and just skipped right past that window at the beginning that told you all the settings had been set back to the default?

Guess what -- it was telling you the truth and all the settings were put back to the default.

I think the special outfit rules (whether to remove shoes/socks/leggings, etc.) are in the Nudity settings menu, so if you didn't go and look there and toggle the options back to where you'd originally set them, that's why automatic undressing didn't work the way you expected.

@TURBODRIVER

I know you already have a lot of great ideas and a long log of things planned out by I was wondering if adding adult games that Sims can play like Sexy Twister, Spin The Bottle, Truth or Dare, Strip Poker can be a possibility in the future.

Probably someone can implement them as a separate mods with support from WW.

I hope there can be quests (Bonetown comes to mind) added to have more fun with the gameplay in the adult sense :P

Yaasssss! I've been checking LoversLab every night waiting for this update! This makes a huge difference in my gameplay.

A suggestion: Would it be possible to add an Animations Disabler organized by location/object? I have a hotel as a generic lot, and for some reason (I suspect the lot type discourages use of beds) all autonomous sex happens on toilets. Not really my thing, but I've got a lot of animation packs that include that location and it's tedious to try and find all the toilet animations in the existing disabler.

I have no idea what is going on. I have the Windows 10. And have been using WickedWhims for two months. But after the automatic update Sims 4 had me do a month ago, nothing has worked. I even waited for WickedWhims to be updated this month and downloaded things all over again. And it isn't working. Doesn't even show up at the start-up of the game. Please help.

I have no idea what is going on. I have the Windows 10. And have been using WickedWhims for two months. But after the automatic update Sims 4 had me do a month ago, nothing has worked. I even waited for WickedWhims to be updated this month and downloaded things all over again. And it isn't working. Doesn't even show up at the start-up of the game. Please help.

I have no idea what is going on. I have the Windows 10. And have been using WickedWhims for two months. But after the automatic update Sims 4 had me do a month ago, nothing has worked. I even waited for WickedWhims to be updated this month and downloaded things all over again. And it isn't working. Doesn't even show up at the start-up of the game. Please help

Start up the game, go to menu, then game options, there should be two options for cc, "enable custom content and mods" and "scripts mods allowed".

You need to check these both every time there's an update.

I have no idea what is going on. I have the Windows 10. And have been using WickedWhims for two months. But after the automatic update Sims 4 had me do a month ago, nothing has worked. I even waited for WickedWhims to be updated this month and downloaded things all over again. And it isn't working. Doesn't even show up at the start-up of the game. Please help

Start up the game, go to menu, then game options, there should be two options for cc, "enable custom content and mods" and "scripts mods allowed".

You need to check these both every time there's an update.

They were checked as soon as it was updated. What was weird though, the last time Sims 4 updated itself, it deleted all of my saved games. I am not sure. They are still checked. Not sure what I did wrong.

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

I'm sorry it was never gamebreaking for me and i think these errors are because of some mod i'm using but i'm too lazy to look for it in the black hole that is my mod folder, i should have said that. Still i will check the logs and see what could be causing them.

Sometimes i try to start a Manual NPC Sex far away, per example when two npc are in the middle of a festival in the city, i want to make them have sex in a alley but it seems to be out of range, while it's possible to do the same throught active sims.

I don't really know how do you get this conclusion. NPC Sims have double the range of player Sims.

That stuff hasn't changed at all in this release. Just set your settings.

@TURBODRIVER

I know you already have a lot of great ideas and a long log of things planned out by I was wondering if adding adult games that Sims can play like Sexy Twister, Spin The Bottle, Truth or Dare, Strip Poker can be a possibility in the future.

Probably someone can implement them as a separate mods with support from WW.

I hope there can be quests (Bonetown comes to mind) added to have more fun with the gameplay in the adult sense :P

I will consider adding that sort of games for Sims. Interactions like these are pretty complex so I would most likely start with something that the game already handles very well.

Yaasssss! I've been checking LoversLab every night waiting for this update! This makes a huge difference in my gameplay.

A suggestion: Would it be possible to add an Animations Disabler organized by location/object? I have a hotel as a generic lot, and for some reason (I suspect the lot type discourages use of beds) all autonomous sex happens on toilets. Not really my thing, but I've got a lot of animation packs that include that location and it's tedious to try and find all the toilet animations in the existing disabler.

The animations disabler is really problematic to do right, so I won't be changing it anytime soon.

Autonomy needs more work around picked objects. Sims do tend to pick toilets and windows for sex. A lot of tweaking is still required.

You know when you installed the new version and just skipped right past that window at the beginning that told you all the settings had been set back to the default?

Guess what -- it was telling you the truth and all the settings were put back to the default.

I think the special outfit rules (whether to remove shoes/socks/leggings, etc.) are in the Nudity settings menu, so if you didn't go and look there and toggle the options back to where you'd originally set them, that's why automatic undressing didn't work the way you expected.

Thank you for solution, problem solved/