WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

It's not working, I downloaded it maybe five times. Should I download all the animations? I just have couple of those. I don't know what i did wrong :/

Did you extract the files before placing into your mods folder?

Yes normally like any other mods. And I don't have folders in folders. I don't have that wicked woohoo option or any signs on my game about that mod. 

It's not working, I downloaded it maybe five times. Should I download all the animations? I just have couple of those. I don't know what i did wrong :/

Yes normally like any other mods. And I don't have folders in folders. I don't have that wicked woohoo option or any signs on my game about that mod.

Have you enabled script mods in your settings menu? Also your game version needs to be at least 1.25

Have you enabled script mods in your settings menu? Also your game version needs to be at least 1.25

I didn't know about that setting before. Thanks, you helped so much! 

I didn't know about that setting before. Thanks, you helped so much!

No problem! Enjoy :)

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

Current version of WickedWhims is safe and compatible to use with the most recent update of the game (1.33.38.1020).

On 8/21/2017 at 7:03 PM, JeteTheDef said:

Is there anyway to enable pixelation on top of the animations? I know it's counter intuitive but sometimes I feel a little awkward with my sims having sex and my parents and siblings walking around. The pixels would help make it just a tad bit less graphic but enough for my imagination to do the rest.  :angel:

Thank you so much 

You would need to manually edit the Override package file and remove the censor file. That's the only way.

Edited by TURBODRIVER

Awesome this is now possible for sims 4.

But, browsing through some of the animation packages, i find there are not that much lesbian animations.

I coud tho give one of my female sims a strap-on i presume, like that was possible in sims3, but..

Is there a specific animation package that includes a lesbian 69?

Thanks in advance, and keep up this amazing line o work!

Hey! I have some lesbian stuff in my animation package with more to come, there is a 69 animation in there too which I'll be looking to improve and extend in the near future too :)

Hi!

And you ve noticed, you can use FM animations too for your lesbian fems too (with a enabled strapon or a penis accessory). Okay, the facial animations in the male role are not the best for lesbians. ;-)

I guess strapless lesbian animations we need much more.

But this questions belong to "General Discussion" (sorry) not hidden in the DL section.

MS

Awesome this is now possible for sims 4.

But, browsing through some of the animation packages, i find there are not that much lesbian animations.

I coud tho give one of my female sims a strap-on i presume, like that was possible in sims3, but..

Is there a specific animation package that includes a lesbian 69?

Thanks in advance, and keep up this amazing line o work!

Hey! I have some lesbian stuff in my animation package with more to come, there is a 69 animation in there too which I'll be looking to improve and extend in the near future too :)

Thank you!

Will definitely check it out.

Another question tho.

At the recommended mods section there is listed both EVE and Hiroki.

Should i just chose 1 of them, or can i use both together?

Thanks again

Just choose one ;)

Yo, I updated the sims on August 22nd, and after extracting the Zip file and putting a shit ton of mods in the WhickedWhims folder that automatically installs when you extract it, the sims wouldn't even launch from Origin when I put it in my general mods folder. I removed it from my mods folder and Sims 4 launched just fine. Am I doing something wrong, or...? I have script mods enabled.

Yo, I updated the sims on August 22nd, and after extracting the Zip file and putting a shit ton of mods in the WhickedWhims folder that automatically installs when you extract it, the sims wouldn't even launch from Origin when I put it in my general mods folder. I removed it from my mods folder and Sims 4 launched just fine. Am I doing something wrong, or...? I have script mods enabled.

The wicked whims folder should only contain the wicked whims files, all your other mods need to be directly into the mods folder or a separate subfolder but no deeper than that :)

The newest patch broke my WW and Idk what im doing wrong. :( Any ideas turbo? Im also using MC command center, but up until this patch all was working fine. first time Ive had an issue

The last patch came out on July 18th I believe. When did you install the patch?

And have you tried re-downloading WW and checked your other mods in case they got updated?

Fixed it. The update broke a pose player. Removed it and its good.

How do I make a sim a cum slut? I have plenty of romantic sims that don't like cum. In CAS, I can't pull up cum slut as a trait.

You need to buy the trait with Satisfaction points (what used to be Happiness points back in Sims 3).  The CAS trait list and the purchasable trait list are not the same.

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

Current version of WickedWhims is safe and compatible to use with the most recent update of the game (1.33.38.1020).

Is there anyway to enable pixelation on top of the animations? I know it's counter intuitive but sometimes I feel a little awkward with my sims having sex and my parents and siblings walking around. The pixels would help make it just a tad bit less graphic but enough for my imagination to do the rest.  angel.gif

Thank you so much 

You would need to manually edit the Override package file and remove the censor file. That's the only way.

Ohhh. Pets was announced. Bestiality will undoubtly follow. Any plans for that? 

At this point, I don't know.

lol, reminds me of an old thyme.-

Old mother hubbard went to the cupboard, to give her poor doggy a bone

when she bent over, old Rover took over, and gave her a bone of his own! biggrin.png

Sims 4 newest version is now 1.33.38.1020

Curse those developers for making a great game soo maintained so well

Lol

I never update my game right away since The Sims 3. Until all mods I am using being updated, then I update my game.

I am limiting myself to use mods as little as possible, to minimize conflicts as well as reducing the tiresome of manually updating all mods I installed.