WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

Current version of WickedWhims is safe and compatible to use with the most recent update of the game (1.33.38.1020).

Is there anyway to enable pixelation on top of the animations? I know it's counter intuitive but sometimes I feel a little awkward with my sims having sex and my parents and siblings walking around. The pixels would help make it just a tad bit less graphic but enough for my imagination to do the rest. angel.gif

Thank you so much

You would need to manually edit the Override package file and remove the censor file. That's the only way.

Ohhh. Pets was announced. Bestiality will undoubtly follow. Any plans for that?

At this point, I don't know.

lol, reminds me of an old thyme.-

Old mother hubbard went to the cupboard, to give her poor doggy a bone

when she bent over, old Rover took over, and gave her a bone of his own! biggrin.png

I remember when KW being updated with bestiality feature and bestiality animation first made by mike24, I am so exciting like hell... Lol

I have a suggestion for the exhibition portion of the mod:

I think Sims should have the ability to also ask other sims to remove their shoes. The chance of acceptance should be rather high regardless of relationship status. As of now, the only way to remove the shoes from an outfit is during sex or if the sim is an active part of the household. Being able to ask NPC to take off their shoes would be a great option to have.

is fucking broken

wickedwhims latest version is brokrn fix it please

Which version are you using? I am using the 5 july 2017 version with every official dlc installed (only a handful of general mods) and it is working fine for me, so it seems to not be a problem with new content. Maybe you are using mods that conflict?

The only thing that slightly bugs me atm is that my current sim seems obsessed with washing his hands even though he has no neurotic trait or has ever been send to wash his hands by me....

... but that is a very minor issue which probably has nothing to do with WickedSims. :)

TURBO I wanted to ask you, for the highest tier of pledge in Patreon, what kind of suggestion do you accept, and how many?

The idea is to prioritize people who really want to influence the mod, but truth is that most people want to influence it and direct it in a way that they would prefer. Since taking requests would completely destroy the flow of growing and improving the mod, I didn't wanted that to be an option and it isn't. The problem is that I respect suggestions of every person and it's hard to make these higher pledge supporters count. To be fair, I am thinking about removing that pledge since, where I check every person pledge to prioritize the features development, I don't think it gets the worth that it is given.

I am not too sure if you are aware of this turbo, but pandorasims.net seem to have uploaded your mod on their website and appears to be charging money for it through subscription.

Their basically asking for money for this mod for those who are unaware that it is free on this website. i just thought you should be informed of this. 

Yes, this pops up every so often. Pandorasims is just a scam website, pretty much anything you will find there is stolen. Thanks though.

I am playing girl character and i want to be raped XD can we do this? so i want fuck from other characters not in my control. *i dont know good eng im grammar god*

That is planned and will be added at some point.

Will the planned rape option be available for all genders in TS4? Like M/M rape and F/F rape? Or will it only be available for M/F?

is fucking broken

Which version are you using? I am using the 5 july 2017 version with every official dlc installed (only a handful of general mods) and it is working fine for me, so it seems to not be a problem with new content. Maybe you are using mods that conflict?

The only thing that slightly bugs me atm is that my current sim seems obsessed with washing his hands even though he has no neurotic trait or has ever been send to wash his hands by me....

... but that is a very minor issue which probably has nothing to do with WickedSims. smile.png

Are you sure it's wash hands & not wash dishes, because that's a base game bug from the parenthood pack that they haven't patched yet.

haven't had any sims washing hands because the annoying actions in WW takes care of that.

I'm using the same as you, ie; WW5th jul & all dlc (& a shit tone of mods) smile.png

EDIT- on EA answers look under wash dishes spamming. smile.png

is fucking broken

... but that is a very minor issue which probably has nothing to do with WickedSims. smile.png

Are you sure it's wash hands & not wash dishes, because that's a base game bug from the parenthood pack that they haven't patched yet.

haven't had any sims washing hands because the annoying actions in WW takes care of that.

I'm using the same as you, ie; WW5th jul & all dlc (& a shit tone of mods) smile.png

EDIT- on EA answers look under wash dishes spamming. smile.png

Wash hand and dishes work fine on mine. I have Parenthood pack.

Usually that's because of some outdated mod.

is fucking broken

I'm using the same as you, ie; WW5th jul & all dlc (& a shit tone of mods) smile.png

Usually that's because of old incompatible mod.

Wash dishes is an open bug topic on answers.ea.com.  it started after the parenthood update, they think it has something to do with the manners traits.

is fucking broken

Wash dishes is an open bug topic on answers.ea.com. it started after the parenthood update, they think it has something to do with the manners traits.

What kind of bug actually?

Because my sims usually washing their hand after using toilet autonomously.

is fucking broken

Wash dishes is an open bug topic on answers.ea.com. it started after the parenthood update, they think it has something to do with the manners traits.

What kind of bug actually?

Because my sims usually washing their hand after using toilet autonomously.

they keep going to sink to wash dishes but have no dishes in inventory, when they get to the sink the action cancels.

Thanks guys, I indeed stand corrected, I thought he was just wishing to wash his hand since that is what the animation looks like even though I admit that the animation gets cancelled the moment it begins. I was not aware of it being a bug introduced in the parenthood pack so thanks for the update! :)

Could you provide some assistance deciding between bodies & skins for the game that work well with the Wicked Whims mod & the vanilla game?  You know, something that works well with clothing and/or clothing mods.  A simple base, if you will.  Thanks for keeping the Sims 2 modding era alive.

Here's a minor bug I've been meaning to report for a while. I first noticed it over 6 months ago.

109KVpo.png

With WickedWhims installed, there is no "Repair" option on double showers after they break. The option returns when I remove WW, so I'm pretty sure it's what's causing the issue. It's a minor problem really, as most of my households have enough money to pay for the occasional repair, but I figured it was worth mentioning.

As far as I can tell, it's only the shower/bath combos that have the problem. Normal showers and tubs still have the repair option.

Thanks guys, I indeed stand corrected, I thought he was just wishing to wash his hand since that is what the animation looks like even though I admit that the animation gets cancelled the moment it begins. I was not aware of it being a bug introduced in the parenthood pack so thanks for the update! smile.png

Your welcome man, glad i could help smile.png

Here's something...

- UPDATE - 

Enjoy the initial implementation of sex autonomy, complete overhaul of nudity functionalities, complete overhaul of reactions to sex, nudity, and cum, and like 50% of the mod being ported to the new universal library for script modding in TS4 that I am working on.

- Changelog -

Sex

• Sex Autonomy
    • NPC Sims exclusive sex support
      • NPC Sims switch sex animations depending on the sex interaction duration (longer sex = longer animations)
      • NPC Sims exclusive sex try to always end the sex interaction with climax animation
      • Added 'NPC Sex Duration' setting for NPC sex interaction duration (by default 3 minutes)
      • Added 'NPC Sex Undressing Type' setting for NPC Sims exclusive sex undressing
      • Added 'ww.manualnpcsex' command to unlock manual starting of NPC sex interactions
    •  Sex Triggers
      • Random pairing of compatible Sims
      • Caused by romance related chatter (affected by mood and desire level)
      • Joining to existing sex interactions (unless disabled with 'Joining Sex Autonomy' setting)
    • Added notification when NPC Sims start a sex interaction
    • Added question dialog when NPC Sim wants to ask for sex a player Sim
    • Added 'Autonomy Level Settings' (Disabled, Low, Normal, High)
    • Added 'Display Sex Asking Dialogs' setting switch
    • Added 'NPC Pregnancy Chance' setting
    • Added 'Player Sims Autonomy Settings' to allow player Sims sex autonomy (enabled by default)
      • Only works if autonomy for active Sims is enabled in the game settings
    • Added 'Hypersexual' Lot Trait
      • Increases base sex autonomy chances
    • Added 'Stop That!' interaction for NPC Sims sex interaction
    • Made Sims going to sex location ignore gender specific doors
    • Sims in relationships only pair with their partners on Low and Normal Level Settings (unless Sim has Polyamorous trait)
    • Each failed attempt increases the chance for sex
  • Pregnancy
    • Added notification after Sim got possibly pregnant
    • Added an option to disable extra pregnancy notifications
    • Made pregnancy occur after 5-10 seconds (instead of 15-25 seconds)
  • Reactions
    • Added 'Cum Reaction Switch' setting
    • Made Sims not react to solo teasing sex interaction if the Sim in it is not undressed
    • Made Sims who are being cheated lose relationship with the Sim that the partner cheated with (twice as much with the 'Jealous' trait)
    • Made Sims require standing closer to react to cum on face/body
    • Made Sims reaction to cum fallback to thought bubbles when triggering often
    • Fixed reactions to cum not triggering in some occasions
    • Fixed reactions to cum triggering too often
    • Fixed reactions to sex not triggering sometimes
    • Fixed underage Sims not reacting to sex
    • Fixed Sims not always leaving after reacting to sex
    • Fixed Sims reacting to sex when they are about to have sex
  • Sex Interaction
    • Added 'Next' button in the Wicked menu to quickly progress to the next sex animation
    • Made sex interaction animations not stage to climax if it's not available yet
    • Made sex interaction animations progression allow climax
    • Made Sims picker menu display all Sims on the lot if the sex position is on the lot
    • Made teen Sims allowed for sex with other teen Sims by default
    • Improved animations lookup cache
    • Improved sex interaction animations progression
      • Teasing -> Handjob/Footjob -> Oraljob
      • Oraljob -> Vaginal/Anal/Climax
      • Vaginal/Anal -> Oraljob/Vaginal/Anal/Climax
      • Climax (if can progress after climax) -> Handjob/Oraljob/Vaginal/Anal
    • Fixed Sims fighting privacy rules when going to the sex location
    • Fixed vaginal cum layer being applied on Sims with a penis
  • Relationship
    • Made the 'Polyamorous' trait count towards relationship score
    • Made NPC exclusive relations boosted to allow for smoother autonomy sex
    • Made NPC relations count gender preferences
    • Gender Recognition
      • Added 'Sim Specific Gender Recognition' setting switch
      • Added Sim individual gender recognition interaction
  • Special
    • Made kissing transfer face cum to the partner's face
    • Added 'Sexually Alluring' Sim Reward Trait for 3000 Satisfaction Points
      • Sims with the 'Sexually Alluring' trait will almost never get rejected for sex
    • Added 'Asexual' Sim Reward Trait for 500 Satisfaction Points
      • Sims with the 'Asexual' trait will never agree to sex
    • Made Sims with the 'Noncommittal' trait be more willing to cheat on their partners
    • Made Sims with the 'Evil' trait be more willing to have sex with Sims that are in relationships
    • Made Sims with the 'Loner' trait be more willing to agree to sex with a known Sim
    • Made Sims with the 'Bro' trait be more willing to agree to sex with other Sims that have the 'Bro' trait
    • Made Sims with the 'Dance Machine' trait or high 'Dancing' skill have better sex
    • Made Sims with the 'Self-Assured' trait have a higher chance to start autonomy sex
  • Sex Technical
    • Made animations sorted by authors names
    • Added 'animation_raw_display_name' field to XML Animations Package to avoid using STBL files
    • Made animations duration limited to 60 seconds (unless overridden or the animation loop is longer than 60 seconds)
    • Made sure animations can't stage into itself
  • Other
    • Reworked Sex Settings
    • Rewritten Sex Text
    • Fixed issues with objects stuck interaction refs

Nudity

• General
    • Split Exhibitionism into Naturism and Exhibitionism
  • Skills
    • Added Naturism skill (Exhibitionism -> Naturism+Exhibitionism)
    • Made Exhibitionism skill require Naturism
    • Reworked skill progression for the new skills
    • Reworked nudity permissions for the new skills
    • Made non-CAS towel outfit count as revealing outfit
    • Naturism Skill
      • Nude Sims gain a +2 Happiness moodlet
      • Nude Sims lose 16% less hygiene for each skill level
      • Sims gain more skill progress around family and friends
      • Sims require less skill to undress around family and friends
      • Child Sims gain influence from seeing nude family members and will gain progress faster when they grow up
    •  Exhibitionism Skill
      • Requires the Exhibitionist Reward Trait for 500 Satisfaction Points
      • Nude Sims gain a +1 Happiness moodlet
      • Sims require less skill to undress in general
      • Flashing and Streaking interactions
      • Sims have increased chance to pick open spaces for autonomy sex
  • Outfit Interactions
    • Made native nude (bathing) outfit not be blocked by nudity permissions
    • Made dressing up notification only display for player Sims
    • Made nudity notifications include reasons for not undressing/dressing up
    • Made underwear interactions only available when outfit is at the underwear level
    • Made the 'Change Sim Underwear' interaction available on Sims
    • Added simple icons to each undressing interaction
    • Made the 'Change Sim Underwear' icon different
  • Reactions
    • Added positive reaction to nudity
    • Made Sims reaction to nudity fallback to thought bubbles when triggering often
    • Made Sims not react to underwear outfit as if it's nudity
    • Fixed reactions to nudity not triggering in some occasions
    • Fixed reactions to nudity triggering too often
    • Fixed underage Sims not reacting to nudity
    • Fixed Sims seeing through walls Sims that are admiring their body with a wall mirror
  • Commands
    • Command 'ww.set_nudity_skill <level 1-5>' will set current nudity skill level of the active Sim [Cheat]
    • Command 'ww.set_global_nudity_skill <level 1-5>' will set nudity skill level of all the Sims in the game [Cheat]
    • Command 'ww.convert_to_exhibitionism' will convert the active Sim to exhibitionism [Cheat]
    • Command 'ww.global_convert_to_exhibitionism' will convert all of the Sims in the game to exhibitionism [Cheat]
    • Command 'ww.remove_exhibitionist_trait' will revert Sim back to naturism [Cheat]
    • Command 'ww.remove_global_exhibitionist_trait' will revert all of the Sims in the game back to naturism [Cheat]
    • Command 'ww.global_revert_outfits' will dress up all of the Sims in the game [utility]
    • Command 'ww.fix_nude_outfit' will attempt to fix all of the Sims in the game bathing outfit [utility]
    • Command 'ww.simulate_nudity_story_progression' will simulate one day of nudity skill story progression [Cheat]
  • Settings
    • Reworked Nudity Settings (previously Exhibitionism Settings)
    • Moved 'Auto Undress Shoes with Bottom' setting from Sex to Nudity Settings
    • Moved 'Auto Undress Socks with Shoes' setting from Sex to Nudity Settings
    • Moved 'Auto Undress Leggings with Bottom' setting from Sex to Nudity Settings
  • Special
    • Added support for club outfits
    • Added special animation for flashing boobs (made by Mike24)
    • Made Sims randomly lose parts of swimwear outfit when jumping to water
    • Disabled 'Swimsuit Malfunction' event when jumping to water
    • Fixed outfit changing interactions not being synchronized with the animation

Relationship

• General
    • Made the 'Invite to Stay the Night' interaction allowed for multiple Sims at once
    • Updated the 'Incest' trait icon
  • Other
    • Rewritten Relationship Text
    • Reworked Relationship Settings

Core

• Renamed 'TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Exhibitionism.package' file to 'TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Nudity.package'
  • Changed saves location and naming scheme (without backward compatibility)
  • Reworked Moodlets, Skills, Traits, Whims, Relations, Situations, Roles, Commodities, Motives, Statistics, Interface, Locations, Zones, Lots, Objects, Routing, Interactions and Privacy game utilities and support
  • Reworked core update (tick) support and security
  • Reworked game commands support
  • Added exception security to invoked commands
  • Added essential external files existence check
  • Added security checks to all game code injections
  • Reworked Save and Load System
  • Added proper support for multiple worlds saves
  • Made saves load in strict order to avoid issues

Other

• Added Sims Statistics for sex, nudity and other
  • Included Denton47 Sims Rig Edit by default
  • Reworked reactions system
  • Added essential external files existence check
  • Added an ugly "hack" to prevent errors related to objects reservation failure on cleanup
  • Made the mod installation notification message different and changed the color from orange to green
  • Made closing settings resume time if it was running
  • Made Sims related STBL strings support in-game Sims names and genders parameters
  • Made line of sight test properly for height difference instead of floor level
  • Made Basemental Drugs mod drugs affect asking for sex chances
  • Made Basemental Drugs mod supported for paying with sex
  • Fixed notifications being displayed with delay
  • Fixed issues with zone loading when an error occurs
  • Fixed Sims outfit inconsistency on zone loading
  • Removed 'Safe Save' option
  • Removed yf_top override
  • Removed special support for custom feet

- UPDATE - 

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

On 8/24/2017 at 6:59 PM, Gr1mwolf said:

It would be nice if painters could convince others to take their clothes off to be painted. It can be done already, but with a fair amount of difficulty.

I am totally into adding more nudity related activities and painting nude models would be really cool. The same for photography.

On 8/24/2017 at 8:35 PM, dub2k8 said:

I have a suggestion for the exhibition portion of the mod:

I think Sims should have the ability to also ask other sims to remove their shoes. The chance of acceptance should be rather high regardless of relationship status. As of now, the only way to remove the shoes from an outfit is during sex or if the sim is an active part of the household. Being able to ask NPC to take off their shoes would be a great option to have.

Not sure why, but I will consider it.

This seems like a complex task since you would expect Sims to undress shoes inside and put them back on when going outside. It's not that simple.

On 8/27/2017 at 4:30 PM, grindedstone said:

Could you provide some assistance deciding between bodies & skins for the game that work well with the Wicked Whims mod & the vanilla game?  You know, something that works well with clothing and/or clothing mods.  A simple base, if you will.  Thanks for keeping the Sims 2 modding era alive.

You have pretty much two choices and both are really good.

BetterBody is like the normal body with more detail, everything in one package.

The same for EVE, but you get some "augmentations" along with it.

Just test them or look at screenshots.

Not sure what I have to do with The Sims 2 >.>

On 8/27/2017 at 5:40 PM, Warren Zevon said:

Here's a minor bug I've been meaning to report for a while. I first noticed it over 6 months ago.

http://i.imgur.com/109KVpo.png

With WickedWhims installed, there is no "Repair" option on double showers after they break. The option returns when I remove WW, so I'm pretty sure it's what's causing the issue. It's a minor problem really, as most of my households have enough money to pay for the occasional repair, but I figured it was worth mentioning.

As far as I can tell, it's only the shower/bath combos that have the problem. Normal showers and tubs still have the repair option.

Well, from my perspective it doesn't make any sense. WW should not (and I am pretty sure it doesn't) affect the game in that sort of way.

I will have to take a look at this. I wonder if there is an easy way to break objects.

Thank you for the report!

Edited by TURBODRIVER