WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

2 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

I have the current game version, WW 176F and the current version of Inappropriate Unlock is working fine in my game. Teens can have sex with adults and each other with no issues. Something else must be causing your issue.

i think the teens you tried had the post puberty attribute?

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v176f [2023-07-24]
On 6/24/2023 at 12:51 AM, Dedrea0531 said:

I updated wicked whims today and now it's saying it can't find the script file. I have it installed correctly, \The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod

Edit: Another mod didn't like this mod.

WickedWhims.jpg.ee38f0f646faefc6c5cbae1a4c59021c.jpg

Hi.

I have here the same Problem. I had a longer break with this game and now I updated WickedWhims from version 175D to 176f.

The file TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script is in the mod folder.

I mean I use this mod since over 2 years and until now I didn't have such an error.

How do you solve this problem.

In the game options both points are active:

- Enable custom Contend and Mods

- Script Mods are allowed

Both are enabled.

But when I load a save, I get the Error message like in the other Post I quoted.

Thanks very much.

MfG
Michi1980

hi frinds

i have problem with wicked whims 176f

in this version sex autonomy not working for me!im set preset to extereme but my sims and other sims making sex

in the 170k version of whicked whims everything ok but in the 176f not working

please help me

my sims versions 1.99.264.1030

and my whickedwhims versions 176f

27 minutes ago, xxxsims2021 said:

hi frinds

i have problem with wicked whims 176f

in this version sex autonomy not working for me!im set preset to extereme but my sims and other sims making sex

in the 170k version of whicked whims everything good and all people making sex and joining sex but in the 176f not working and people never making sex

please help me

my sims versions 1.99.264.1030

and my whickedwhims versions 176f

The Sims™ 4 8_6_2023 16_54_55.png

The Sims™ 4 8_6_2023 16_55_06.png

Edited by xxxsims2021
On 8/3/2023 at 2:13 PM, Sandatharius said:

I have the current game version, WW 176F and the current version of Inappropriate Unlock is working fine in my game. Teens can have sex with adults and each other with no issues. Something else must be causing your issue.

I have the same now, but it still does not work

5 hours ago, SalamancaNick said:

one of my female sims cant take of her top every time when i press undress top it just changes the top to a different outfit

Click on that sim.. Go to Wicked > Personalization > Body and Underwear > Change Underwear set.. Sounds like that outfit is set to her underwear.

What option should I check to replace the bubble "Try for a baby" to have only the option of "have sex"?

You need to click the NPC then "Romance > Physical Intimacy > Make a Move". This randomly plays an animation. You can also click a location or piece of furniture, and then "Wicked > Sex > Choose a Category > Select an animation" a list of NPCs that are available will show. Select the one(s) you want.

Edited by Sandatharius

Seem to be having an issue with Woohooing with female sims when controlling a female sim. I'm able to Romance default townies  - they said their Romance & Woohoo preference were set to still exploring. When trying to Woohoo though, it always says Sexual orientation incompatibility. When I opened the profile of the Sim, it said "Woohoo Preference Men".  

Feels odd that it's getting set to Men by default every female Sim I've seen so far. Only way out I see is by disabling WW for gender recognition to initiate sex or manually alter the Sexual orientation in CAS.  I'm only using WW and MCCC (Base + MCCC woohoer).

Any help? I don't recall the game ever setting Men as the preferred sexual orientation partner.

Edit : Apparently, it's related to the preferred gender ratio settings in WW. Running that command to turn everyone bisexual fixed it.

Edited by Melty1896