WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

22 hours ago, JuneMoostar96 said:

UPDATE: I tried downloading from the itch.io for the nth and lo and behold, it downloaded lol so for those who have the same prob as me, maybe you can try

thanks! i also tried just now and it downloaded. Maybe there are just times that it doesn't start automatically and since there is no link given if ever dl doesn't auto start, some have no choice ahaha.. anyway, thanks to all who helped. ^_^

22 hours ago, JuneMoostar96 said:

UPDATE: I tried downloading from the itch.io for the nth and lo and behold, it downloaded lol so for those who have the same prob as me, maybe you can try

thanks! i also tried just now and it downloaded. Maybe there are just times that it doesn't start automatically and since there is no link given if ever dl doesn't auto start, some have no choice ahaha.. anyway, thanks to all who helped. ^_^

On 7/9/2023 at 1:07 PM, zuongdi04 said:

i thinks there's bug with the auto undress, for some reason i want my sim wear cloth during sex but not the npc, so i setting ww to auto undress NPC and not auto undress player but it's not work like i thought, the NPC sim need to enable on auto undress player to undress not "NPC",so anyone know is this a bug or it my mistake ? 

any help ?

1 hour ago, nocie said:

I just came back to modding The Sims 4 using wicked whims and found out I have problems regarding the DLC Get Famous. Do we have any known issues about mod conflicts with this DLC?

No, in fact "Get to work" is a requirement for some features to work (such as the strip clubs). What "problems" are you encountering?

4 hours ago, FilthilyWholesome said:

Can we no longer get NPC's to engage in sex with each other? I tried to get that to happen, but the option is no longer there. To the best of my knowledge, I haven't changed any settings that would affect this. If I have, though, what would I need to do to get this feature back?

"Wicked > Settings > Sex Settings > Cheats > Manual NPC Sims Sex" - and check the box. Now when you click on a piece of furniture, you get an additional menu item "Wicked > NPC Sex" Choose the category and a list of available NPCs in the area will appear. Choose the participant NPCs from the list - but, depending on how you've set gender specifications, and the type of animation category, there may or may not be any animations available for the criteria. If all goes well, then choose the animation from the list.

Edited by Sandatharius
15 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

"Wicked > Settings > Sex Settings > Cheats > Manual NPC Sims Sex" - and check the box. Now when you click on a piece of furniture, you get an additional menu item "Wicked > NPC Sex" Choose the category and a list of available NPCs in the area will appear. Choose the participant NPCs from the list - but, depending on how you've set gender specifications, and the type of animation category, there may or may not be any animations available for the criteria. If all goes well, then choose the animation from the list.

Thanks. I'm not sure how the settings changed.

With the EP Get Famous, my sim got embarrassed when a Paparazzi took a picture of her showering, despite her having full Exhibitionism. I feel like at that point, she should get a lusty moodlet, like, "[Sim] was photographed washing herself by a paparazzi! She can't wait for the world to see her wet, naked body on full display!" or, if there's a toilet one, "[Sim]'s naked pussy was photographed by the paparazzi while she was peeing! The thought of people coming across those pictures makes her all hot and bothered!"

Just a thought. ?

On 7/25/2023 at 6:35 AM, LilythArdat said:

After the last version of WW, I had for the first time the problem of the tongue stuck in mid-air above the Sims during animations.
Reading the page dedicated to the bug, I read that I should remove the RIGs inherent to the animated tongue, but honestly I don't have any others.
In fact, if I select the tab to change body parts (via WW) I only get the custom ones from WW.

I tried following the advice to search for the words "head," "animated," and "rig," but I was already certain that I had only the following shown in the attached pic.

I also checked the Simdulgence and Noir&Dark files, but the last CCs that change the Sims' body parts are from 2022 (unless they are posting somewhere else...)

EDIT: I just found out that this bug is caused by Khlas mod "!Khlas_Rig_Butt_Anus_BonesV5.package"

image.png.e778eb160f4d3ed7f1d4d724e06058d9.png

You are a lifesaver I could not for the life of me figure out what was causing the wicked whims is sad notification in my game.

Cheers!

I'm having a problem. 

My whicked attributes get reset when I move houses (move my family to a new house), and I can't make them work again. I tried to remove the trait and give it again, but it didn't work. My problem is particularly with the cuckhold trait and traits that "removes/blocks" cheating. Before, I had three Sims in love with each other; they could kiss each other with no problem without any of them getting jealous ,but as soon as I moved houses, they all started getting jealous of each other.

EDIT:

After a couple more tests, I can confirm that both cuckquean and Adulterer break after moving house. The only way to keep the dynamic I had is to give everyone the Polyamourous attribute, which is not ideal since it makes the other attributes useless.

Edited by blue_lemonade_

Changing the female lower body does not work for me. I can change everything else, female upper body, male upper and lower body, but not female lower body for some reason. I can select other bodies in the body selector, and it says "X is now using ....", but nothing visibly changes. Also, when I try to change genitals from vagina to penis, nothing happens (when I change from penis to vagina on a male, it does work). I've tried uninstalling every other mod I have, and running only WW, but even then the issue persists.

Hi, got a problem. Can't make sim have sex with his teen daughter. Althoug she's present in the menu, she's kinda blocked. Everything regarding teen sex and incest is allowed in the settings. I don't have the latest version, updated in April I guess, yet before that update everything worked fine. Could anyone share a solution?

Edited by aquilasassassin
3 hours ago, aquilasassassin said:

Hi, got a problem. Can't make sim have sex with his teen daughter. Althoug she's present in the menu, she's kinda blocked. Everything regarding teen sex and incest is allowed in the settings. I don't have the latest version, updated in April I guess, yet before that update everything worked fine. Could anyone share a solution?

its got disabled since the july version of ww... i havent found a workaround yet and the inappropiate unlock is not updated yet

1 hour ago, hungaaary said:

its got disabled since the july version of ww... i havent found a workaround yet and the inappropiate unlock is not updated yet

I have the current game version, WW 176F and the current version of Inappropriate Unlock is working fine in my game. Teens can have sex with adults and each other with no issues. Something else must be causing your issue.