WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

5 hours ago, QYI said:

I also wanted to find out ... is there a  Strapon that works for the current version of the game ? I tried from the author of AZMODAN22 and from Simdulgence - they are outdated , or are there still updated ones

Azmodan should work try down loading and installing again

Bruh I've been trying to resolve some issues regarding the Wicked Whims mod none of it seems to work, I didn't have any animations that belonged to Azmodan22 or NANDONG the only animations package I have are from Khlas's animations package. My sim's penises keep glitching out, I'm not exactly sure what is causing the mod conflict in the sim animating rigs tried to do some testing to see what is causing the conflict. Can someone point out what exactly I should do? I don't use Azmodan22's animations nor NANDONG, I already checked my mods folder and I do not have those two installed.

On 6/23/2023 at 8:15 PM, BMovieSimmer said:

Okay so, everything was fine until I updated MCCC, Nisa, and this (from C to D). First it was MCCC not working, but I solved that by removing Nisa's mod for now (cause I couldn't open the MCCC menu with it on) after running through the MCCC last exceptions. However, after getting that sorted, I went to change settings and do personalization for some sims, except that all the stuff for that is missing. And after a few tries, re-downloading it, repairing the game 3 times, and going so far as to turn the mods off and on again just in case it was something weird from the update - I got nothing. Looking at the same MCCC thing (and realizing Wicked Whims doesn't even appear to be loading) - there's just like Nisa's mod several things that look like this. 

Last Module Called: exceptions_feedback.py

Last Function Called: _on_exception_occurrence

Error message: Failure: 'wickedwhims/utils_clubs' (wickedwhims.utils_clubs) No module named 'wickedwhims.utils_clubs'; 'wickedwhims' is not a package (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims.utils_clubs'; 'wickedwhims' is not a package), CategoryID: exceptions_feedback:18

I got no idea what's going on with this, and of course this is the one time for some reason, there isn't a copy of 176c's zip file in my downloads to try reverting. 

In the exact same situation.. I've not seen anyone post any replies to BMovieSimmer yet. Anyone got any ideas?

Last Module Called: sims.py
Last Function Called: <module>
Error message: Failure: 'NisaK/lot_extender/__init__' (NisaK.lot_extender) No module named 'wickedwhims.utils_clubs'; 'wickedwhims' is not a package (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims.utils_clubs'; 'wickedwhims' is not a package), CategoryID: sims:35

Sorry if this was asked already (probably was) but I'm having difficulty figuring out how to get the right body, some body/penis mods mention you can set them in the sim creation process (CAS?), others mention changing it in game, some also mention some cmar default replacement, then some say you can only use one, it's confusing.

What body type do I get by default with just WW? I assume it only changes nude body during sex animations but it is not the same as nude body in CAS with say some uncensor on default body and "nude" clothes? Do I now install and just pick one body type, one penis type or can I actually put multiple different ones into my mod folder, if so, how do I then assign specific bodies for both geneders, do I do so during character creation or in-game? What's the point of Cmar's anatomy mod?

And lastly what about skin details? Are they all compatible or do I have to use these with specific bodies?

10 hours ago, gunthererickson said:

Greetings. Some users (including me) have been having the problem that WW 170 and the following ones are not working or even appearing in game.

Can you provide more information? In your Mods folder, do you see the WW folder? Inside that folder, do you see the two main files - the Turbodriver Tuning and the Turbodriver Script? Make sure those two files aren't nested inside additional folders, or the game may not be able to detect them. The files should be in their own single folder in the Mods folder. Also, make sure any old versions of the mod have been deleted.

2 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Can you provide more information? In your Mods folder, do you see the WW folder? Inside that folder, do you see the two main files - the Turbodriver Tuning and the Turbodriver Script? Make sure those two files aren't nested inside additional folders, or the game may not be able to detect them. The files should be in their own single folder in the Mods folder. Also, make sure any old versions of the mod have been deleted.

Already done all of that. In fact, version 169b works, it's from 170k that begins the problem.

By the way, sims version is 1.83.24

Edited by gunthererickson
2 hours ago, gunthererickson said:

Already done all of that. In fact, version 169b works, it's from 170k that begins the problem.

By the way, sims version is 1.83.24

Well, version 169b supported the game versions 1.82.99, 1.83.24, 1.84.197, 1.85.203, 1.86.166, 1.88.228.

Version 170k supported 1.91.205 (Sep 8), 1.92.145 (Oct 11), 1.93.146 (Nov 22).

So, if you didn't update your game, dont update to a version of WW that doesn't your game version anymore.

53 minutes ago, Yukenji said:

Well, version 169b supported the game versions 1.82.99, 1.83.24, 1.84.197, 1.85.203, 1.86.166, 1.88.228.

Version 170k supported 1.91.205 (Sep 8), 1.92.145 (Oct 11), 1.93.146 (Nov 22).

So, if you didn't update your game, dont update to a version of WW that doesn't your game version anymore.

Thanks, on other note, before moving the backup folder, version 169b was working, but MCCC stopped working. What version of MCCC would work good.

And before that, I updated the game to 1.91 version with 170f and there was another problem where first, there was an error message of not loading correctly and later the sims of the active household  dissapeared

3 minutes ago, Simser22 said:

Hello, I wanted to ask if you could add the function to the mod that sex animations for animals also work, I think that's still missing. After all, they should have fun too XD

WW doesn't have animations for animals,  that would be DD.  Might want to go to their site or the animators themselves.

47 minutes ago, Mellor81 said:

ww seems to be not working right now, guess the update broke it after all, sims disappear after sex and seem to just vanish into no mans land, teleporting them or telling them to "walk here" does resolve it most times tho

Yup, the only way I found to get them back was to open up CAS and close it again.  I'm sure there's a fix in the works as there is with all patch days... and so we wait!

24 minutes ago, ccboss said:

Yup, the only way I found to get them back was to open up CAS and close it again.  I'm sure there's a fix in the works as there is with all patch days... and so we wait!

Glad I'm not the only one with this issue.  Do y'all get a last extension error thing?

2 hours ago, Mellor81 said:

ww seems to be not working right now, guess the update broke it after all, sims disappear after sex and seem to just vanish into no mans land, teleporting them or telling them to "walk here" does resolve it most times tho

I'm very glad I'm not the only one having this issue, at least. The mod was working like a charm till the new update. Too bad the Sims 4 doeesn't let you start without updating, unlike Skyrim...

WW doesnt feel the same and i believe theres alot of features that was once there now gone. example peeping toms they never spawn even at 100. sims never go up to each other and ask for sex. everything is manual and it feels boring now. is it just me or WW isnt the same and feels incomplete now

1 hour ago, Lady Latex said:

I'm very glad I'm not the only one having this issue, at least. The mod was working like a charm till the new update. Too bad the Sims 4 doeesn't let you start without updating, unlike Skyrim...

If you disable auto update from the EA App.  (If you then try launch the game from the app it will inform you it needs to update.) Instead using explorer goto the TS4.exe and launch game from there. Just as an FYI hope this helps

For all Noobs with WW ,each EA update broke the mods , be patient ... Turbodriver post soon an update of WW...

Also check all your others mods before play , like MCCC (updated to day) or UI cheats updated too...

That's all ...