WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Guest INKkan

I agree that the thread should be pinned now, it's in a working state. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have noticed that changing positions makes them change xyz coordinates before the actual animation change occurs.

I'm also getting a bug where sims constantly stop what they're doing to have sex. O_o

TURBODRIVER, while you shouldn't need to, I would suggest putting the minimal Sims 4 version you wish to support (latest) in the title of the OP, so people know right off the bat which version they need for this mod to work. This will save a lot of repeat hassles over pirated versions and such, as many don't bother reading beyond the title, and the exact reason I always put the version in my own mod release titles. If people want to try it on earlier versions from that point, it's up to them, but hopefully they wont simply assume it will work.

I don't have a video of it, but there is a bug in the latest version of WW where it constantly does one of the woohoo animations autonomously time after time. Just so you know :)

I was informed about that sort of bug, I will look into it as soon as I can.

TURBODRIVER, while you shouldn't need to, I would suggest putting the minimal Sims 4 version you wish to support (latest) in the title of the OP, so people know right off the bat which version they need for this mod to work. This will save a lot of repeat hassles over pirated versions and such, as many don't bother reading beyond the title, and the exact reason I always put the version in my own mod release titles. If people want to try it on earlier versions from that point, it's up to them, but hopefully they wont simply assume it will work.

That was the case initially, but I've changed it to the latest version WW should work on. Basically you should have the latest version of the game no matter was because you can't even turn the game on in online mode without updating (right?). I don't see the point of updating the game version info every time an update comes out, unless there is a big change that breaks previous versions of the mod, in which case I will make multiple version of the mod available.

So there is no sound yet or am I encountering a bug?

Sounds have to be added to the animations, that can be done anytime. We need to explore this topic a little bit more first, but it shouldn't be too difficult.

can anybody list out all the interactions? from the blog i see the option to anal but in-game i didnt see the option? tq in advance :)

I will consider making a list of all animations and possible gender mixes you can do with them.

Thanks for the amazing work, but I really dislike the auto-undressing sim's bottom like pants, usually I like my female sims woohooing with pants on, plus there is no way to disable auto undressing option. Let users have the option to choose whether to automatically undress the female's outfit  parts please, this should be a core feature

Hey everyone, I'm new here :D

I just want to compliment myself with Turbodriver, Mike24 and Jeffyboy for bringing to existance this awesome mod^^

I also have a technical question for Turbodriver (who, for what I understood, is the one in charge of the "scripting" part):

I tried to add the standard loot actions of the WooHoo to the Vaginal Sex interaction (sorry if I did it without permission, but I'd really like to help you improve this mod, if possible), and this is what I got:

The appropriate buffs were granted to both the participants, but as soon as I selected the Vaginal Sex interaction, rather than at the end as it's for the standard WooHoo. Where should I put the loot actions of the WooHoo to make it sure the proper buffs are granted when the interactions are interrupted/finished?

And also, since I'm working on my custom Occult state (HINT: they're all females, but they're able to make themselves grow a penis when having sex with another female) and I ran out in the animations list, I wish to ask: is there a way to make male animations available to females with a peculiar buff? For example:

Katy is my custom Occult

She wants to have sex with Jessica, and she has an option to make herself grow a penis

Until she doesn't do that, only female interactions are available

When Katy makes herself grow a penis, a custom buff is given to her, which allows her to use the male interactions

Thanks for the amazing work, but I really dislike the auto-undressing sim's bottom like pants, usually I like my female sims woohooing with pants on, plus there is no way to disable auto undressing option. Let users have the option to choose whether to automatically undress the female's outfit  parts please, this should be a core feature

Hey there, calm down, no need to be upset my friend. This mod is right now in a prototype state and is still missing some core features.

I will take your suggestion into account.

Hey everyone, I'm new here :D

I just want to compliment myself with Turbodriver, Mike24 and Jeffyboy for bringing to existance this awesome mod^^

I also have a technical question for Turbodriver (who, for what I understood, is the one in charge of the "scripting" part):

I tried to add the standard loot actions of the WooHoo to the Vaginal Sex interaction (sorry if I did it without permission, but I'd really like to help you improve this mod, if possible), and this is what I got:

The appropriate buffs were granted to both the participants, but as soon as I selected the Vaginal Sex interaction, rather than at the end as it's for the standard WooHoo. Where should I put the loot actions of the WooHoo to make it sure the proper buffs are granted when the interactions are interrupted/finished?

And also, since I'm working on my custom Occult state (HINT: they're all females, but they're able to make themselves grow a penis when having sex with another female) and I ran out in the animations list, I wish to ask: is there a way to make male animations available to females with a peculiar buff? For example:

Katy is my custom Occult

She wants to have sex with Jessica, and she has an option to make herself grow a penis

Until she doesn't do that, only female interactions are available

When Katy makes herself grow a penis, a custom buff is given to her, which allows her to use the male interactions

Hey!

I am the only creator of WickedWoohoo and I the one that covers scripting. Mike24 is providing animations on his own will and I greatly appreciate his support (you should support him if you enjoy his animations). And Jeffyboy, I am not even sure if he knows about existence of WW, he was one of the first people to create animations for Sims 4 which lead me to believe I can create WW.

There is no way to apply any custom stuff to WW using tuning files, everything is done on the script side. Thank you for your support, but it's still to early to make any custom changes to the mod.

There is no in-game way to enable all animations for every gender no matter what, but you can edit animations packages yourself for that purposes.

I think we might need to dial it back some people. We are in the early stages of getting Sims 4 as kinky as we'd like. Me personally I've just installed it and still trying to figure out how to mod it and add sims. It's alot different from Sims 3 from what I can tell so far but they do have a 64 bit option (FUCK YEAH), finally a Sims game that can utilize my hardware to fullest. I look at WW as the time when XTC made his mod for Sims 3. Until then  all we had were poses and once XTC made his sex mod it was a game changer for Sims 3 albeit at this point in Sims 3 his mod seems so outdated compared to what Sims 3 has now but he kinda paved the way and we'll always owe XTC for that. Same here, we're all excited to have sex animations for Sims 4 but it's very early and we need to be mindful of that. I plan to get involved help out as best I can with this. I'm far from an accomplished animator but Luvmebby has shown us alot to help out. I have some free time in a week and y'all pray I don't smash my computer screen but I'm going to give it a go and I also might try to make some kinky/sexy stuff ala JoshQ as well. I'm far from a moderator but as this grows you might need to make a few subforums Turbo, like a request thread and so forth. Sims 4 is far from a finished product and so is this just keep that in mind when things don't run as smoothly as you'd like and you might want to get frustrated.... ;)  ;)  :P  :P  B)  B)

Conflict with some mods ?

I had to remove the WW mod cause on my machine it makes the game instable.

I have to say that I use a lot of mods, probably more than 60 or 70.

The bugs are :

1. When the sims are sleeping, fast speed time run during the night and never stop. The time still running full speed during the next day and the sims never wake up. Have to stop the fast speed manually.

2. Sometimes, anarchic behaviour of the sims, they do not respond to the commands.

Are those bugs coming from the WW mod or from conflicts with other mods ? Anyway the game was stable before the install of WW mod and is now stable again, after the uninstall of WW mod.

Infos from Mod Conflict Detector

Mod Conflict Detector indicates 3 main conflicts :

1. Conflict between Cheater Mod v3.3.1 (Mod Krys29) and all the WW mods

2. Conflict between moxiemason nomosaic mod and WW_Main.package

3. Very strange, conflict between TURBODRIVER WickedWoohoo_CAS and all the other WW mods

Are the results of Mod Conflict Detector 100% reliable ?

Anyway, this is just for info. ;-)

This is amazing work! Been waiting to see something like this for a while!

I know it's still very early days yet, but just out of curiosity will it ever be possible to make bondage animations as well, or would that be a different challenge all together?

Either way i'm just happy this mod exists! :)

I know it's still very early days yet, but just out of curiosity will it ever be possible to make bondage animations as well, or would that be a different challenge all together?

Don't hold your breath but if I get animating down I might have something for you maybe.... ;)

Oh,it's so good! But I think the gay can use the vaginal animations too,thank you!

That's is something that I am really unsure about, should that be a thing? Would that actually work?

It seems like it should, there is really small difference, but then they wouldn't be vaginal. So maybe I should make variants of existing vaginal animations to anal ones and switch them to M/M only.

Oh,Can cancel the gender restrictions of the animations?

Conflict with some mods ?

I had to remove the WW mod cause on my machine it makes the game instable.

I have to say that I use a lot of mods, probably more than 60 or 70.

The bugs are :

1. When the sims are sleeping, fast speed time run during the night and never stop. The time still running full speed during the next day and the sims never wake up. Have to stop the fast speed manually.

2. Sometimes, anarchic behaviour of the sims, they do not respond to the commands.

Are those bugs coming from the WW mod or from conflicts with other mods ? Anyway the game was stable before the install of WW mod and is now stable again, after the uninstall of WW mod.

Infos from Mod Conflict Detector

Mod Conflict Detector indicates 3 main conflicts :

1. Conflict between Cheater Mod v3.3.1 (Mod Krys29) and all the WW mods

2. Conflict between moxiemason nomosaic mod and WW_Main.package

3. Very strange, conflict between TURBODRIVER WickedWoohoo_CAS and all the other WW mods

Are the results of Mod Conflict Detector 100% reliable ?

Anyway, this is just for info. ;-)

From what I know the Conflict Detector does not look into script mods and WW does not edit/override a single file from the game. Every single file in WW packages is completely new. If Conflict Detector is not checking scripts then I would assume it's actually broken.

But I will look into these issues, thanks.

Sure, it should be possible. Right now most of the stuff is possible, it's to early to know. I am spending a lot of time right now working on the basics, making sure they are future proof.

Oh,it's so good! But I think the gay can use the vaginal animations too,thank you!

That's is something that I am really unsure about, should that be a thing? Would that actually work?

It seems like it should, there is really small difference, but then they wouldn't be vaginal. So maybe I should make variants of existing vaginal animations to anal ones and switch them to M/M only.

No gender restrictions? Most animations will handle all genders combinations, but complete removal of gender restrictions is something I have to look into.

You should see more options with the next release.  There is also a discussion earlier in this thread on how to change files to make animations non-gender specific.