WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

3 hours ago, TheMidge0920 said:

Does anyone have access to older WW versions? I apparently need it for WP to work properly.

You need to be more specific. I have WickedWhims v145b - 9 August 2019.zip and WickedWhims v145e - 13 September 2019.zip on an old drive, for example. I'm not sure either of those would be good for you, however. I probably have other, random versions on other drives as well. I'm bad at housekeeping.

7 hours ago, Heartless1206 said:

yes but it doesnt save my setings it works in my legacy verson

I assume your legacy version is installed on a different PC then?

If it doesn't save your game settings it might be a bad install, or write permissions(security settings).

Using 'One Drive' perhaps?

Did you try doing an Origin Repair and deleting your localthumbcache in your TS4 folder. 

have the same issue here... after the June 17th WW update, the mod stopped working properly and is not showing menu animations for me. 

click on the bed > WW menu > settings

basically settings is all I get. all files are in the same folder, everything worked fine before I updated the mod.

can someone please share the previous mod version? could find it anywhere...

44 minutes ago, blindfoldedhunter said:

have the same issue here... after the June 17th WW update, the mod stopped working properly and is not showing menu animations for me. 

click on the bed > WW menu > settings

basically settings is all I get. all files are in the same folder, everything worked fine before I updated the mod.

can someone please share the previous mod version? could find it anywhere...

When Wicked gives you notification of a new version click the little box that says: 'disable notifications'.

You shouldn't update WW unless something is broken, usually due to game patches.

If you don't update your game then there is no need to update ANY mods.

Did you try deleting your localthumbcache in your TS4 folder after updating WW?

You can also try moving the WhickedWhimsMod from your saves folder to your desktop as it might be corrupted.

What game version do you have?

7 hours ago, mle said:

You need to be more specific. I have WickedWhims v145b - 9 August 2019.zip and WickedWhims v145e - 13 September 2019.zip on an old drive, for example. I'm not sure either of those would be good for you, however. I probably have other, random versions on other drives as well. I'm bad at housekeeping.

I'll be honest, I don't know which version so... maybe we can try...145e?

off the subject of OMFG this isn't working,lmao I tried the Mc command center hate it I am looking for a mod that allows teen sims to quit school get an adult job I had tripless before I got get famous and Uni GP as far as I have found they have not been update Sims won't go to work any help would be great. I want to have a teen actress with the adult actor job ty

7 hours ago, mle said:

can I also try out v145e or another version you may have from 2019.  

42 minutes ago, TheMidge0920 said:

I'll be honest, I don't know which version so... maybe we can try...145e?

Knowing what game version you have makes a big difference.

Likely WW will generate errors if your game is v 1.63/1.64 and you use older WW versions.

Think I used WW 147i (13 Dec. 2019) with game version 1.62 and it worked the best for me for a long time.

June game patch forced me to finally update WW.

Hello, is there any option to make my sims not to undress their socks, stockings, shoes and heels ?

Because i want my sims to have sex with their shoes, and socks on, But still undress their clothes.
Any help with the setting ?   

3 hours ago, gechol said:

Hello, is there any option to make my sims not to undress their socks, stockings, shoes and heels ?

Because i want my sims to have sex with their shoes, and socks on, But still undress their clothes.

Not sure if it's under nudity or under sex (probably where 'sex undressing' or something like that is), but I believe there's a toggle for that.

Then, maybe it's only the opposite way, to force remove socks/boots with pants.

4 hours ago, gechol said:

the path is under nudity - undress

sims40781.png

21 hours ago, mle said:

I'll stop you right there. If someone needs a version *that* old, it's likely a cracked game. Which is against forum policy.

I was thinking.... Wouldn't it be nice to have autonomy signs much like those signs used for sex and nudity so we could decide where and how much autonomy to give sims on a given lot? Would something like that even be possible? I mean autonomy is cool and all, but the way it seems to be all or nothing is a tad immersion breaking. Would be nice to let them go wild in say a sex club, or where ever we choose, and not have them pounding away in a store, or other inappropriate venues and places. Seems like a natural for WW. Just a thought. A "Sims Autonomous Zone" if you will... lol.

20 hours ago, Loucifer13 said:

off the subject of OMFG this isn't working,lmao I tried the Mc command center hate it I am looking for a mod that allows teen sims to quit school get an adult job I had tripless before I got get famous and Uni GP as far as I have found they have not been update Sims won't go to work any help would be great. I want to have a teen actress with the adult actor job ty

While Telford hasn't updated their Drop Out of High School and Get a Real Job mod themselves, users have been doing so - you can find updated files posted in the comments on the (currently) last page of that mod.  Look for emile20's post on 5th June 2020 at 7:50 a.m., then at wertyuio86's post on 14th June 2020 at 3:50 p.m. which updates a couple of emile20's to include some careers added by Get To Work and Discover University if you have those, and then wertyuio86's post on 19th Jun 2020 at 11:43 PM for a mod that allows quitting school.  Also, you can find Triplis' updated version here: Child and Teen can Quit or Rejoin School

Hope this helps!

IDEA = BLOCK animations list.!

find an animation in a pack u don't like, click block & it goes in a block list & is removed from the main list so random doesn't pick it!?

that would be a great add on if u can! 

17 minutes ago, korbe said:

IDEA = BLOCK animations list.!

find an animation in a pack u don't like, click block & it goes in a block list & is removed from the main list so random doesn't pick it!?

that would be a great add on if u can! 

That's been part of WW for a very long time...