TURBODRIVER

WickedWhims v162g - 22 January 2021

1 hour ago, darkokan said:

Hello TURBODRIVER,

Are you planning to update the mod so that it works with Multiplayer mod that will be released on this Sunday?

Lord, I hope not.

I see it now. Every female sim getting "Do you want to have sex?" "Do you want to have sex? "Do you want to have sex?" Until they give in ("Can I join?" "Can I join?" "Can I join?") or log off.

1 hour ago, DarkAudit said:

Lord, I hope not.

I see it now. Every female sim getting "Do you want to have sex?" "Do you want to have sex? "Do you want to have sex?" Until they give in ("Can I join?" "Can I join?" "Can I join?") or log off.

Lmao. It's not like MMO though, just a mod that allows you to play with your friend.

15 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Lord, I hope not.

With Kinky Whims, you could leash other players and make them run really fast behind you.

1 hour ago, carnation77 said:

Strip clubs are still on the Patreon version.

I am a patreon supporter, but whenever I try to use the one from the most current post, it says its an outdated version when i start up the game

1 hour ago, foleos said:

I am a patreon supporter, but whenever I try to use the one from the most current post, it says its an outdated version when i start up the game

Latest Patreon version 150.7 matches game version 1.60.54.1020

Edit: Looks like I'm a version behind. Patreon ver. 150.8 was announced earlier today.

31 minutes ago, wiccanwonder70 said:

Hi, is there a way to save settings to use in other saves?  

Yes. Check in WW settings.

Clic on a sim ingame > WW > Settings > Setting Control  >> Export to save settings / Import to... Import the settings in a new save.

On 1/27/2020 at 4:10 AM, OctavioA83 said:

Hello, I have the updated wicked whims, but when the game started, a huge amount of error warning came out until the game broke and I closed it with crl + alt + delete to be able to manually close the game that stopped working.

The lastException file was not generated, I didn't find it in the folder, and I don't know how then I can report the error.

The warning that came out was orange, saying that some other mod would be bothering wicked whims, but there was no other, just the animations, which were updated.

Sorry for my level of English, but I hope for help with this rare problem, because your program always worked great.

Version Sims 4:  1.60.54.1020

Version of Wicked Whims:  v150b

Thanks, I am from Argentina.

I get a warning too. I've updated the version posted on this website 2 hours ago, should be working fine on 1.60.54.1020. 

My error says it cannot find 'the TS4script' and it says that I shouldn't put it in folders deeper than one level. 

I've stored it here: Documenten --> Electronic Arts --> De Sims 4 --> mods --> WickedWhimsMod

Added you'll see what warning I get. I've already tried putting this mod directly in the 'mods' folder. Last but not least, I've also made sure no other scripts were in those folders, so I'm sure it's not a conflict.

PLEASE HELP. My Sims need their fun xD

WW warning.jpg

5 hours ago, 1990TD said:

I get a warning too. I've updated the version posted on this website 2 hours ago, should be working fine on 1.60.54.1020. 

My error says it cannot find 'the TS4script' and it says that I shouldn't put it in folders deeper than one level. 

I've stored it here: Documenten --> Electronic Arts --> De Sims 4 --> mods --> WickedWhimsMod

Added you'll see what warning I get. I've already tried putting this mod directly in the 'mods' folder. Last but not least, I've also made sure no other scripts were in those folders, so I'm sure it's not a conflict.

PLEASE HELP. My Sims need their fun xD

WW warning.jpg

Hello, 1990TD guy:

The amount of warning messages crashed the game, that was the problem, anyway.

I have the following route:

Documentos -- > Electronics Arts ---> Sims 4 ---> Mods ----> sex2020

The version of Wicked Whims is the same of LoversLab -150c- (The version of Patreon has no incest or other interesting functions hahaha). 

Anyway, I will install the version of Patreon to check if the same problem is not repeated.

I will see what happens and I will update you any news that has appeared.

Cheers! 

Octavio

Argentina

1 hour ago, OctavioA83 said:

Hello, 1990TD guy:

The amount of warning messages crashed the game, that was the problem, anyway.

I have the following route:

Documentos -- > Electronics Arts ---> Sims 4 ---> Mods ----> sex2020

The version of Wicked Whims is the same of LoversLab -150c- (The version of Patreon has no incest or other interesting functions hahaha). 

Anyway, I will install the version of Patreon to check if the same problem is not repeated.

I will see what happens and I will update you any news that has appeared.

Cheers! 

Octavio

Argentina

I'm a girl :')

I responded because we both have an issue we're not sure how to resolve. I hope the maker will see this and help us out... I'm very new to mods, so I'm pretty sure I cannot help you....

6 hours ago, 1990TD said:

I'm gonna start with a very obvious suggestion that you may, of course, have tried or know, but it's really amazing how sometimes you miss the simple things. But how did you update the mod? As in: did you copy/paste AND chose the "replace files" option in your mods folder (extremely important) or did you do a "clean install" of the mod?

Another thing, you can place your mods 1 folder deep down the general mods directory, but no further as it can cause issues especially for scripts. You don't necessarily have to pile them all together (it's gonna be really annoying to troubleshoot stuff later on).

3 hours ago, 1990TD said:

I'm a girl :')

I responded because we both have an issue we're not sure how to resolve. I hope the maker will see this and help us out... I'm very new to mods, so I'm pretty sure I cannot help you....

Ok, nice girl! 

I installed the version of Patreon, and instead of placing it in a folder, I put it directly in the Mods folder of the game.

I started the game with this setting, but the Warning message continues, until the game is locked.

The error file does not appear in The Sims 4 folder, but a file was generated that I do not know if it describes everything necessary for the author of the mod to solve it.

In any case, I send it here as an attachment for your examination.

I add a screenshot of my game with the error that appears, obviously in my language.

In any case, something is wrong, I do not know if the mod code is wrong or something in the game itself. I have no idea what's up.

Meanwhile, I tell you that it has been more than 2 weeks since the online gallery doesn't work for me and I don't know why. Neither EA can help me about it.

Therefore, I had to resort to another way to access content from the game community through the web gallery and using a web "mod" to download content for my games.

The Sims 4 is originally in Origin, all in order as it corresponds to every legitimate player who plays an original copy of the game.

Anyway, I await your comments and advice.

A hug to all!
The bug:

error1.png.2e8e71e2c59635a3b0a5779a2a541401.png

The distribution of the archives in the Mods folder of the game:

mods1.PNG.282060afa0f7a5a8722aa1eba69bd270.PNG

WickedWhims.log it is the file that I attached, the one that appeared automatically because of the bug that crashes the game. 

WickedWhims.log

2 hours ago, OctavioA83 said:

Ok, nice girl! 

I installed the version of Patreon, and instead of placing it in a folder, I put it directly in the Mods folder of the game.

I started the game with this setting, but the Warning message continues, until the game is locked.

The error file does not appear in The Sims 4 folder, but a file was generated that I do not know if it describes everything necessary for the author of the mod to solve it.

In any case, I send it here as an attachment for your examination.

I add a screenshot of my game with the error that appears, obviously in my language.

In any case, something is wrong, I do not know if the mod code is wrong or something in the game itself. I have no idea what's up.

Meanwhile, I tell you that it has been more than 2 weeks since the online gallery doesn't work for me and I don't know why. Neither EA can help me about it.

Therefore, I had to resort to another way to access content from the game community through the web gallery and using a web "mod" to download content for my games.

The Sims 4 is originally in Origin, all in order as it corresponds to every legitimate player who plays an original copy of the game.

Anyway, I await your comments and advice.

A hug to all!

The bug:

error1.png.2e8e71e2c59635a3b0a5779a2a541401.png

The distribution of the archives in the Mods folder of the game:

mods1.PNG.282060afa0f7a5a8722aa1eba69bd270.PNG

WickedWhims.log it is the file that I attached, the one that appeared automatically because of the bug that crashes the game. 

WickedWhims.log 249.55 kB · 1 download

Are you telling us this is not a legitimate bought-from-Origin copy of your game?

4 minutes ago, DarkAudit said:

Are you telling us this is not a legitimate bought-from-Origin copy of your game?

It may be a translation thing, online has been a bitch for me too with the game for the last week, it keeps doing the, "you seem to be offline" bullshit and notifications are acting weird at best.  

10 hours ago, dsnow said:

I'm gonna start with a very obvious suggestion that you may, of course, have tried or know, but it's really amazing how sometimes you miss the simple things. But how did you update the mod? As in: did you copy/paste AND chose the "replace files" option in your mods folder (extremely important) or did you do a "clean install" of the mod?

Another thing, you can place your mods 1 folder deep down the general mods directory, but no further as it can cause issues especially for scripts. You don't necessarily have to pile them all together (it's gonna be really annoying to troubleshoot stuff later on).

Thanks for pointing out the obvious, haha, I am the type of person that forgets that so it's appreciated, but as a matter of fact: yes, I did get the latest version and I chose to replace them. I eventually deleted everything from Turbodriver from my mods, so I got a clean install, no mistakes possible. I first downloaded it from his website, that didn't work (I got that error), then the version on this very website 2h after it had been uploaded. 

I downloaded it on my new laptop, I haven't tried it on my pc yet... I guess I'll try that for now,