WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

2 hours ago, carnation77 said:

Try this (it will directly cut the head of the problem): move your The Sims 4 folder (From my ducuments) to the desktop, load the game (a new The Sims 4 folder will be generated) and check if the game works in vanilla mode. Then copy these folders from your old The Sims 4 folder into the new one: mods, saves and tray. Load the game and see if it works. If your game is updated and your mods are updated everything should work.

If your vanilla game also doesn't work, try repairing the game from origin.

I hope this helps.

Edit: it might also help deleting the wickedwhimsmod folder inside the saves folder (you will need to set your WW settings again).

nope... doesn't work...

5 hours ago, ronald4adp said:

Please tell us the name of  what you downloaded and the complete error text . 

I have wicked whims, Nisas wicked perversions and Basemental drugs, the error im getting says incorrect content for my Tscript file, for all of them. but for all my scarifical modes they say ready. I have tried re-downloading and i have windows 10 so i can unzip with my computer. this is the first time something like this has happened. 

Screenshot (1).png

7 hours ago, ari5211 said:

I have wicked whims, Nisas wicked perversions and Basemental drugs, the error im getting says incorrect content for my Tscript file, for all of them. but for all my scarifical modes they say ready. I have tried re-downloading and i have windows 10 so i can unzip with my computer. this is the first time something like this has happened. 

Screenshot (1).png

Hoe it up has been dodgy for quite a while....romantic stargaze is also problematic...I recommend removing sacrificial's stuff and adding the updated versions of his mod one at a time checking each one in game....some of his updated one's are still playing up according to discord.

9 hours ago, ari5211 said:

Screenshot (1).png

We have only WW in common. too bad I can't see the date of the file. Mine is from DD.MM.YY  03.09.20 

7 hours ago, procian said:

Hoe it up has been dodgy for quite a while....romantic stargaze is also problematic...I recommend removing sacrificial's stuff and adding the updated versions of his mod one at a time checking each one in game....some of his updated one's are still playing up according to discord.

You may want to try the binary method : move 50% of the files out of the way.  If the problem is still there, do is again, else add half of the moved files. and check again.

Especially fats for your mods collection and other big directories. 

20 hours ago, ari5211 said:

Screenshot (1).png

extreme violence and kinky whims need to be removed I did that and all worked fine replace it with devious desires by same creator they integrated all into one Also you said before you use windows 10 zip file extractor try downloading 7-zip it is freeware and used by almost everyone here

On 9/5/2020 at 10:39 PM, Felicat82 said:

There are literally hundreds, if not thousands, of animations available for download here:  https://www.loverslab.com/forum/143-downloads-wickedwhims/  The best way to find something specific is to check the animtors' indivdual threads; no one has a list of all fill-in-the-blank animations.  I recommend Lifeline and Motherlode for a start.  R-Lo has a lot of lesbian animations.  There is literally something for everyone's taste, you just have to look.

Thanks I'll take a look!

17 minutes ago, BatDood said:

I don't know if you've done it already but turn off your auto-updates. That will give you time to let the dust settle.

Yes, i always wait 2-3 days after a big update or new addon. i know EA by now that they are just too stupid. they make new content which is great but they add 100 errors.

Eco Lifestyle, Nifty Knitting, both addons have just been released and are not patched. at least not in a good way. there are still hundreds of bugs. and they are already releasing a new addon. EA is just an incompetent money-grubbing bunch of idiots.

4 hours ago, Vincenza said:

Yes, i always wait 2-3 days after a big update or new addon. i know EA by now that they are just too stupid. they make new content which is great but they add 100 errors.

Eco Lifestyle, Nifty Knitting, both addons have just been released and are not patched. at least not in a good way. there are still hundreds of bugs. and they are already releasing a new addon. EA is just an incompetent money-grubbing bunch of idiots.

I just saw this on twitter and it made me think of your post lol

Spoiler

20200908_165013.thumb.png.4e9fa1b17797d566fb6a1b662cc0ca03.png

Hi I'm a recurring patreon using Sims 4 wicked whims The problem I have right now is that I down too many mods And now My male Sims penis is all black not matching the skin. I'm planning on deleting all the mods and starting over so much has changed last year I don't know what is recommended or needed.If anyone can pm me a link list download recommendation for animations clothing body mods and others mods that are highly recommended for Sims 4 I'll be really appreciated Hope to hear from you guys soon.

14 minutes ago, Heartless1206 said:

Hi I'm a recurring patreon using Sims 4 wicked whims The problem I have right now is that I down too many mods And now My male Sims penis is all black not matching the skin. I'm planning on deleting all the mods and starting over so much has changed last year I don't know what is recommended or needed.If anyone can pm me a link list download recommendation for animations clothing body mods and others mods that are highly recommended for Sims 4 I'll be really appreciated Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Black penis is broken cc skin tone....

when i go to this house in batuu (star wars addon) to do the task you see on the bottom right, my game freezes. can anyone confirm this?
ww, all mods, the game, is all up to date. 

neither ww nor the game issues an error message.

09.09.20_09-20-16.png

has been clarified!

I have the pack and played with it quite a bit yesterday without any issues. No crashes or freezing. I can't be much help on this. Did you try deleteing your localthumbcache.package file after you added the pack? (I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record but it's the first thing I do).