WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Hello, nice mod ! ...I got one question thou ....how do I make 2 girls with 1 guy have some fun ? .....It works only individual for each one and not groups. Am I missing something ?

You either click on the sim you want to join in and simply click wicked>ask to join in or if you control the sim you want to join the fun you click on the sims that are having sex and click wicked>join in...

Hello, nice mod ! ...I got one question thou ....how do I make 2 girls with 1 guy have some fun ? .....It works only individual for each one and not groups. Am I missing something ?

You either click on the sim you want to join in and simply click wicked>ask to join in or if you control the sim you want to join the fun you click on the sims that are having sex and click wicked>join in...

Yes,well, the "wiked" option does not apear on characters, only on objects, while performing the animation, another character clicking on the same object that 2 characters perform gives me the option "wiked->setings" ...and that is all ....

I looked at settings, but I cant find nothing that can give me more options to create an orgy ...Am I missing something ?

OH NWM ! ...it seems I am stupid, had to click on the "more options" then the wiked apeared ...... Thanks for your time and reply !

I seem to be having a slight issue with the turbodriver... When I Try to do normal WooHoo, or Try for a baby, between a young adult/teen There is an orange popup on the upper right, Just Saying WhickedWhim TurboDriver... Nothing else. both sims reset, and they are unable to interact with each other again after that. - The couple are engaged.

Note: The Animation sets for Wicked work fine otherwise.

Using the Game Packs, EPs, and Add-ons, only stuff pack I have is Luxury Party Stuff.

Guest Redabyss

I have a problem.

There is a sim that does not seem to have the option of having sex.
Before if I gave the option. The others sims if the option appears.

Try typing "wickedwhims.stopsex" code, probably he's stuck in some kind of fashion. Happened to me as well in the past.

1) You need to have an animation pack w/ threesome (or more) option;

2) After beginning the sex between two Sims, you have to click on the third one and select WickedWhims -> Ask to join in, or, by manually controlling him/her, click on one of the two sexing Sims, WickedWhims -> Join.

I downloaded this mod with a few animation packs and the mod seems to be working on the game (I know this because I can't skinny dip because my exhibition level is too low), however none of the options are available, I have no options to start sex interactions, seems there's a 'WickedWhims' menu? I don't have that, I can only WooHoo. My script mods are enabled too. Is this because another mod is interfering? I only have clothes mods, furniture mods and a few trait mods. I really want this to work, could anyone help me?

I have one constant problem with the mod: some sims showing the default underwear instead of the naked skin (this is happening with only some NPCS - im sure that doesnt happen with the characters I created). The problem is caused by some custom content clothes, right? There is any way of solving it that doesnt involve deleting all my custom content files (or finding the broken one by trial and error) ?

Congrats again for the project!

Furthermore, does anybody know a good website for downloading sexy/transparant clothes? I am really in need of some.

I have one constant problem with the mod: some sims showing the default underwear instead of the naked skin (this is happening with only some NPCS - im sure that doesnt happen with the characters I created). The problem is caused by some custom content clothes, right? There is any way of solving it that doesnt involve deleting all my custom content files (or finding the broken one by trial and error) ?

Congrats again for the project!

Furthermore, does anybody know a good website for downloading sexy/transparant clothes? I am really in need of some.

I agree i have the same problem/bug.Even with the new patch.With playable and and non-playable sims.

What do the Exhibitionism Autonomy settings do? I'm a little confused.

I assume that they either give or take away the option for the other person to get naked when asked. When I turn off autonomy, it seems the Sim I ask to get naked always gets naked when asked, even if I just met them.

Guest INKkan

So... This post may make other people look at me differently. But whatever. I was thinking that there should maybe be support for transgender male Sims too. The process of making these sims would be the same as making a transgender female sim, just change the gender settings so the guy pees while sitting down. They could maybe even get pregnant from vaginal sex too? What do you think? Probably too much work for such a niche market...

So... This post may make other people look at me differently. But whatever. I was thinking that there should maybe be support for transgender male Sims too. The process of making these sims would be the same as making a transgender female sim, just change the gender settings so the guy pees while sitting down. They could maybe even get pregnant from vaginal sex too? What do you think? Probably too much work for such a niche market...

I think the base game has that option now in CAS mode.

Guest Redabyss

Hey, you shouldn't worry at all about this!

I don't care about this kind of stuff, but I see no reason for people seeing you differently. You are a kind person, and as everyone, you have your kinks! :D

@INKkan

I'm not sure if this is what you meant, but peeing while sitting settings are an EA feature, and there's already an option for trans men! It was part of the transgender update. Male sims were also allowed to become pregnant in that update.  

I've been experiencing some minor bugginess with this mod and my trans male sim (certain animations do not consistently flag him as having a v no matter how I set the settings; I am still testing to see if there's a pattern as to which ones). He has already gotten pregnant via this mod, so pregnancy is working. I hadn't realized trans men were unsupported; I am also in favor of more support if it is lacking, but the mod seems very usable in its present state. 

Почему не заканчивается секс оргазмом (в настройках включено)? И хотя я и отключаю развитие сценария в насройках, почему то все равно мне доступна одна единственная поза на кровати и больше ничего? 

Почему мои симы не могут кончить? Где оргазм? 

Как я понял - мало анимаций с оргазмом

Guest INKkan

I think the base game has that option now in CAS mode.

Yep, I know. I just would like TURBODRIVER to include support for it in WickedWhims. :)

Hey, you shouldn't worry at all about this!

I don't care about this kind of stuff, but I see no reason for people seeing you differently. You are a kind person, and as everyone, you have your kinks! :D

Thank you for the reassurance and kind words.  :blush:

@INKkan

I'm not sure if this is what you meant, but peeing while sitting settings are an EA feature, and there's already an option for trans men! It was part of the transgender update. Male sims were also allowed to become pregnant in that update.  

Thanks but, like I said above I would like TURBODRIVER to support trans-men in WickedWhims. :D

EDIT: I just tested it in-game and realized that it's already partially supported! All that needs to be done is to allow pregnancy to occur.

I have been using this mod for a while now and it is great. Thanks for the hard work.

I fired up the game today and the only option I am getting when selecting WICKED is Settings regardless of the surface I click on.  Not sure why though, it worked fine yesterday.  Any thoughts?