Sexout (New Vegas)

It doesn't seem to work. I get the handbook and a bunch of items, yet no npc so far reacted. Tested it mainly around the strip and inside the gomorrah, but everyone ignores my 100 sexiness and running around naked. rape punch does nothing except for punching people. this leash gun won't do anything either, since it doesn't have ammo.

I only played a few mods so far, so I'm not overly experienced with them. But I set all 3 up with FOMM and started the game with the NVSE after I learned about it (this one). All other mods are deactivated. is there anything else to know?

It doesn't seem to work. I get the handbook and a bunch of items' date=' yet no npc so far reacted. Tested it mainly around the strip and inside the gomorrah, but everyone ignores my 100 sexiness and running around naked. rape punch does nothing except for punching people. this leash gun won't do anything either, since it doesn't have ammo.

I only played a few mods so far, so I'm not overly experienced with them. But I set all 3 up with FOMM and started the game with the NVSE after I learned about it (this one). All other mods are deactivated. is there anything else to know?

You mention you get "the" handbook... are you actually getting just the one handbook, or are you getting more?

I really need to ask that since you get all that stuff with just the ESM, but I think you need to activate the Rapers.ESP to have anything happen.

You mention you get "the" handbook... are you actually getting just the one handbook' date=' or are you getting more?

I really need to ask that since you get all that stuff with just the ESM, but I think you need to activate the Rapers.ESP to have anything happen.

[/quote']

At first I only got the Sexout handbook, but since you said there had to be more, I fiddled around a while. Rarely it gave me all 3 handbooks and worked, mostly it didn't. Redownloaded the mods.

Then I turned the settings to max to test if it works, and yes, people are now standing in line to rape me. So um... thank you ;). No idea why it didn't work before, because all 3 mods were definitely activated.

people are now standing in line to rape me. So um... thank you ;).

I think that might just be the strangest thing anyone has ever thanked me for... :D

No idea why it didn't work before' date=' because all 3 mods were definitely activated.[/quote']

It happens with NV at times... to quote the GF "Crashed again?!? That is one buggy piece of software!"

It doesn't seem to work. I get the handbook and a bunch of items' date=' yet no npc so far reacted. Tested it mainly around the strip and inside the gomorrah, but everyone ignores my 100 sexiness and running around naked. rape punch does nothing except for punching people. this leash gun won't do anything either, since it doesn't have ammo.

You mention you get "the" handbook... are you actually getting just the one handbook, or are you getting more?

I still have the same problem... Have re-download the mods many times but I don't get the rape and prostitute handbooks... Is this due to the esm and esp files or the data folder?

EDIT: Ok, that was a stupid question, so all that I have to do is to re-download the esm. and esp. until I get the mod works right?

I still have the same problem... Have re-download the mods many times but I don't get the rape and prostitute handbooks... Is this due to the esm and esp files or the data folder?

EDIT: Ok' date=' that was a stupid question, so all that I have to do is to re-download the esm. and esp. until I get the mod works right?

[/quote']

If you've put the .esm and .esp's in the New Vegas Data folder, they should show up under the "Data Files" option you get with the NV launcher. If you've done that, and they aren't showing up on the file list, you have a serious problem.

If they are showing up, put a tick in all the boxes (both .esm and the .esp's... I know I sometimes forget to do that with a new mod, or one I'm reactivating, so it's worth checking that) and play the game... see if the books show up.

If you're still in Doc Mitchell's house, doing the intro... you will NOT get the Rapist book. It's disabled by default until you've been given the Pip-Boy so that the Doc doesn't go rape-happy before you can change the settings.

It might be a load-order conflict, but that should just crash the game when you start it, so I doubt that's it. (if you need to do any load-order sorting, use FOMM or LOST. I prefer LOST myself for the simple layout and ease of use (and the fact it works with FNV, FO3 and Oblivion) but FOMM is damned good too)

You might need to do ArchiveInvalidation... either download ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated! from Nexus, or use FOMM's option for it. Sometimes parts of a mod will not work until it's done.

Other than that, I can't really help with this. Hope some of it helps, otherwise you'll need to get UDLR to help you.

Hi Great mod,

But i am having an invisible crisis, The guys show up, but me i don't, i am invisible.

I am using Type3 CaliHD from Beware of Girl Mod.

I used to get the issue with the other mod similar to this until it was fixed in the new version i downloaded from here. But with it came more bugs, like having Bighorns in the hundreds chasing me round Goodsprings, then i saw upon this great mod.

Everything works from what i have tested so far. This seems to be my only issue.

Can you help please.

Thanks

Hi Great mod' date='

But i am having an invisible crisis, The guys show up, but me i don't, i am invisible.

[/quote']

Known bug... it happens when you are in 1st person when sex happens. Only advice is to stay zoomed out if you're in an area where you're gonna get used.

Ok Thanks

I think i was in 1st then i also tried 3rd as i knew of the bug from the other mod, i think it still did it, but will double check.

You are officially a very cool bean. I'd like to make a few friendly suggestions :) but you don't have to do them.

- Endless animation still occurs

- Make this mod more friendly to male characters. I'm a male player and I find it brilliant when i get knocked off my feet silly and get rapage by a sexually disngruntled lady (I'm a huge masochist). Only problem is the male character you use does not strip to the erect model when raped by another. This does not apply to any other male character apart from the one the player is using.

Just want to express my blissful gratitude for the amount of effort you and the community has placed into this to make New vegas a more active and surprising place to be

Hi Great mod' date='

[/quote']

Known bug... it happens when you are in 1st person when sex happens. Only advice is to stay zoomed out if you're in an area where you're gonna get used.

Ok Thanks

I think i was in 1st then i also tried 3rd as i knew of the bug from the other mod, i think it still did it, but will double check.

If the camera is too close in 3rd, you'll either be invisible or kinda transparent. It's annoying, but I gather UDLR is working on it. (among other things)

- Endless animation still occurs

2 ways of dealing with that... if it's an NPC that's stuck in the animation, then you can use the Reset gun to reset them. (just equip, aim at them, fire... be aware that you will be in combat stance afterwards and the gun will automatically de-equip itself)

If it's you that's stuck, make sure you are in ToggleFreeCamera mode. (easy to spot, and if you aren't, open the console and enter TFC, then close the console) Then, in the console, put "player.playidle SexoutReset"... that should sort it for you.

fantastic mod. Its been a lot of fun so far. It took me twenty minutes (real world) just to cross freeside. Great work. A couple of quick questions. Will there be a version where the PC can confront a rapist after? Will the PC be able to stalk and rape a NPC? I was buying from a traveling merchant and his merc raped me with a beer bottle. Since I couldn't ask "WTF?" I wanted to rape her in return but it only started a fight. Anyway, again great work. I look forward to the continued work. When I begin the pro quest all the stalking and raping seems to stop regardless if I am dressed in the pro outfit and working or not. Is that normal?

Will there be a version where the PC can confront a rapist after? Will the PC be able to stalk and rape a NPC? I was buying from a traveling merchant and his merc raped me with a beer bottle. Since I couldn't ask "WTF?" I wanted to rape her in return but it only started a fight.

It's already there... you have to equip the "rape punch" to do it' date=' and it is classed as an attack, so you'll get into a fight... but it is there. (not that it works all the time, in my experience... don't know why, but there you go)

Anyway, again great work. I look forward to the continued work. When I begin the pro quest all the stalking and raping seems to stop regardless if I am dressed in the pro outfit and working or not. Is that normal?

That is WAI... start prostituting yourself and it turns Stalkers off. It's supposed to turn back on when you stop prostituting yourself, but (again, in my experience) it never seems to. You just need to remember to toggle Stalkers back on when you've done selling your ass.

Fun fact: Doing the Hoover Dam battle with stalkers on full and male-male only is one hell of a laugh... ditto going to the Fort like that. :D

EDIT: Ok' date=' that was a stupid question, so all that I have to do is to re-download the esm. and esp. until I get the mod works right?

[/quote']

If you've put the .esm and .esp's in the New Vegas Data folder, they should show up under the "Data Files" option you get with the NV launcher. If you've done that, and they aren't showing up on the file list, you have a serious problem.

If they are showing up, put a tick in all the boxes (both .esm and the .esp's... I know I sometimes forget to do that with a new mod, or one I'm reactivating, so it's worth checking that) and play the game... see if the books show up.

If you're still in Doc Mitchell's house, doing the intro... you will NOT get the Rapist book. It's disabled by default until you've been given the Pip-Boy so that the Doc doesn't go rape-happy before you can change the settings.

It might be a load-order conflict, but that should just crash the game when you start it, so I doubt that's it. (if you need to do any load-order sorting, use FOMM or LOST. I prefer LOST myself for the simple layout and ease of use (and the fact it works with FNV, FO3 and Oblivion) but FOMM is damned good too)

You might need to do ArchiveInvalidation... either download ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated! from Nexus, or use FOMM's option for it. Sometimes parts of a mod will not work until it's done.

Other than that, I can't really help with this. Hope some of it helps, otherwise you'll need to get UDLR to help you.

Thanks for your help, I really appreciated it...

All that I have done is:

Download data pack and plugin pack; put the file of data pack and the esm./esp. in the New Vegas' data folder; I've tried to active the mod several times with FOMM or with the luncher but nothing seems to change... I also tried to deactivate other mods...

I have nvse 2.9 and the updated version of Fallout

Maybe it be due for dead money dlc?

Sorry if I seem too annoying... Hope you understand :D

Thanks for your help' date=' I really appreciated it...

All that I have done is:

Download data pack and plugin pack; put the file of data pack and the esm./esp. in the New Vegas' data folder; I've tried to active the mod several times with FOMM or with the luncher but nothing seems to change... I also tried to deactivate other mods...

I have nvse 2.9 and the updated version of Fallout

Maybe it be due for dead money dlc?

Sorry if I seem too annoying... Hope you understand :D

[/quote']

Hmm... ok. can you post your load order for your mods? Also, can you go into "tools" in FOMM, see if Archive Invalidation is ticked. If it is, click it to deactivate it and ok the pop-up... close FOMM, re-open FOMM, and reactivate it. If it isn't there, activate it. (adding mods after the last time AI was done can cause issues to develop)

I'm not sure what the DLC's might do to cause this... I have them all and it works fine with them. As long as you're up to date with the main game, it shouldn't be a problem.

I am getting an error while in melee combat against the gekko rape-enemy; animation could not be picket for these 2 actors; player and gekko I reinstalled the entire plugin, but still get the error could this be a multiple stalker issue even though no other stalkers appear extant or is that animation just not there?

I was wondering if an option not to strip the player character during consensual sex could be added.

The reason for the request is two-fold. First, the only time Sexout ever crashes for me is when the player is re-equipping clothes after consensual sex - there's no crash when she's the rapist. Second, all the clothing I've uploaded to the Nexus and am making for the Tryout plugins is characterized by extremely short skirts and no underwear - on an easy access outfit, there's no need for undressing.

Hello.

I liked your work. I have translated this mod into Russian (only for personal use).

I have some simple questions.

- How to cure STD of the companion?

- How I can protect him from STD? Simply to give him a condom?

Thanks.