Sexout (New Vegas)

Something that's worth a note, I think, is that you don't have to be in melee combat for combat rape to work. All that's needed is that you're close enough to your opponent, doesn't matter what weapon they use. It's not something you'd think to work like that, but it does.

I had that same problem. I just modified it in GECK and gave it 9000 health and made it repairable with leather armor.

TOok your advice also' date=' thanks!

[/quote']

i just set its damage to weapon multiplier to 0.0 so it takes no damage

if only I could change the attack anim to something grab like..

EDIT: I just noticed the line about body by race support for upcoming. Am I correct in assuming that means using the body by race models for the npc during anim? I hope so, best bouncing mod i've used, only one that doesn't make EVERY female (assuming non-custom race) D-cup or bigger

Updated ESP / ESM files in OP, get them [Here].

8-20-11 Update

Sexout.esm

- Support for using original in-game voices

- Rape Punch is now self-repairing

- Support for body by race mods

- Actors will receive damage to their arms and legs if raped (can be turned off)

- Added reset gun for use on actors which got stuck in their animation after sex

SexoutRapers.esp

- Doesn't start until after finishing the initial quest with Doc Mitchel

SexoutProstitutes.esp

- Companions should no longer try and use themselves

Detailed Notes:

There are now two voice options. There is still the on off switch for all voices. In addition, there is a switch to use the in-game voices. These will be used to supplement the voices already being used, and in some cases override. For instance, when being raped, characters will make sounds like they got hit in combat instead of the sounds it used to play (which were from Lovers). Kudos to Mouha for posting how to use the built in voices.

Rape punch thing shouldn't break anymore. It takes no damage when you use it, and will repair itself anyways just in case.

Support for body by race mods! In your Sexout Handbook you'll find a new section called Dressing Options. In here you can specify for male and female NPCs (separately) if they should be forced to use a nude armor or not. If you chose not to, they'll use their normal no equipment body. The only drawback is that NPCs who are wearing armor the player can't use will glitch and wear their clothes during sex.

Hopefully fixed the problem which would occasionally cause actors to continue playing their sex animation after sex finished. However, if you find someone who didn't, you can fix it! You have a 'Sexout Reset Gun' which you can shoot someone with to fix them. Note that this wont hurt them or anything and does not work on people who are actually having sex still.

Also, I added 'sexual experience'. Doesn't actually do anything yet, sorry. But you'll occasionally go up in level the more you have sex.

Added check to SexoutRapers so that Doc Mitchel wont get all touchy-feely with you at the start of them.

Fixed bug which would cause companions to use themselves during prostitution.

When raped, actors will have their limbs damaged. Currently they receive 10% damage to both arms and legs. This can be disabled in the Misc Options menu of the Sexout Handbook.

Download link updated above.

8-21-11 Update

Sexout.esm

- Fixed issue causing voices during sex to be overplayed

- Fixed issue with counters for different types of animations

Poll to the people:

Been discussing this with someone else and wanted to get the mass's opinion. The thought is to change Lewdness from being user definable to something which is based on your actions. This would leave it up the the individual plugins to implement their own way to adjust frequencies.

The thinking is that theres a good chance everyone will have slightly different preferences for each plugin, so a single adjustable value across all of them isn't sufficient anyway. Changing it to something thats reaction driven could open up interesting options for future development. The downside is no user definable setting thats the same across all plugins (which doesn't really seem that bad...). Anyway, let me know your thoughts!

Just as a note: Lewdness isn't used by SexoutProstitutes at all and SexoutRapers already has ways to adjust frequencies, so the Lewdness factor could just be taken out.

Was told to add this here, so here it is.

A couple of suggestions to add to this mod

-An ability for NPC to fight you off, if your level is low? (Unarmed stat maybe?)

-A system in with you can rape victims in with you are engage in combat?

Also, not sure if it's a bug, but after sex, the female do not re-dress themselves, and walk away naked.

Love your mod. It's great work :3 I was wondering if, in the future, there were plans to add the option to have sex with NPCs at will? Or compatibility with wsex?

On another note, I had a particularly gruesome experience with my character while playing New Vegas Bounties. She was on a mission, which I don't want to spoil, but there was the "boss" character, and a bunch of guards. I shot at him in VATS three times with my Desert Eagle, but he lived somehow, only to rape me D: and after he finished with me, the guards opened fire during that idle time where you're recovering from the rape. I was defenseless xD and I was sitting there like "poor girl D:" lol.

One thing you might want to fix is that at least with Old World Blues, when entering the DLC, and after finishing it, the character is transported to a cell with a "narrator" npc, and if stalkers are enabled, that narrator may rape you, which effectively seems to break the cutscene. I don't know how it works with the other dlc yet, but it's likely a similar arrangement.

Anyone else suffering the animations not working right during rape... as in, the NPC on top is there all right, but the other party is... well, nowhere to be seen? (:edit: usually happens in 1st person, but has happened in 3rd a couple of times... )

More important, is anyone else getting the "dammit! I'm stuck in the animation again and can't bring the pip-boy up to equip the reset item, so I've got to reload and lose anything that's happened since then!" problem? Seems to be that about 50% of the time it's happening to me. (:edit: GF just suggested hotkeying it... can't believe I didn't think of that.)

Anyone else suffering the animations not working right during rape... as in' date=' the NPC on top is there all right, but the other party is... well, nowhere to be seen?

[/quote']

Known bug, best option is to have 3rd person camera and have the camera zoomed out alot.

Will still happen, but less.

The other problem: Have no clue...

More important' date=' is anyone else getting the "dammit! I'm stuck in the animation again and can't bring the pip-boy up to equip the reset item, so I've got to reload and lose anything that's happened since then!" problem? Seems to be that about 50% of the time it's happening to me.

[/quote']

still happens to me too, not that often though more like 1 in 20 in my tests.

Anyone else suffering the animations not working right during rape... as in' date=' the NPC on top is there all right, but the other party is... well, nowhere to be seen?

[/quote']

Known bug, best option is to have 3rd person camera and have the camera zoomed out alot.

Will still happen, but less.

The other problem: Have no clue...

Ah... I thought that had been fixed sometime... hadn't had that happen until the latest version. Guess I got lucky then.

More important' date=' is anyone else getting the "dammit! I'm stuck in the animation again and can't bring the pip-boy up to equip the reset item, so I've got to reload and lose anything that's happened since then!" problem? Seems to be that about 50% of the time it's happening to me.

[/quote']

still happens to me too, not that often though more like 1 in 20 in my tests.

I'll keep my eye on this... every time someone has get stuck in the animation, and it really does feel that it's me half the time.

I'll post back regarding the hotkey idea.

Love your mod. It's great work :3 I was wondering if' date=' in the future, there were plans to add the option to have sex with NPCs at will? Or compatibility with wsex?

On another note, I had a particularly gruesome experience with my character while playing New Vegas Bounties. She was on a mission, which I don't want to spoil, but there was the "boss" character, and a bunch of guards. I shot at him in VATS three times with my Desert Eagle, but he lived somehow, only to rape me D: and after he finished with me, the guards opened fire during that idle time where you're recovering from the rape. I was defenseless xD and I was sitting there like "poor girl D:" lol.

[/quote']

I have no plans for it as part of the core Sexout or my two plugins. However, a plugin could be made which allows sex through dialog. I don't really have the time to do another plugin.

Sorry, I have no plans to try and make wsex compatibility. They work too differently underneath for it to be realistic. However, a number of people seem to use both at the same time with no real ill-effects, but I have no experience with it personally.

One thing you might want to fix is that at least with Old World Blues' date=' when entering the DLC, and after finishing it, the character is transported to a cell with a "narrator" npc, and if stalkers are enabled, that narrator may rape you, which effectively seems to break the cutscene. I don't know how it works with the other dlc yet, but it's likely a similar arrangement.

[/quote']

I'll have to look into it. I'll probably have make a separate compatibility plugin. Can't reference actors from the DLC without making them a requirement, unfortunately.

Anyone else suffering the animations not working right during rape... as in' date=' the NPC on top is there all right, but the other party is... well, nowhere to be seen? (:edit: usually happens in 1st person, but has happened in 3rd a couple of times... )

More important, is anyone else getting the "dammit! I'm stuck in the animation again and can't bring the pip-boy up to equip the reset item, so I've got to reload and lose anything that's happened since then!" problem? Seems to be that about 50% of the time it's happening to me. (:edit: GF just suggested hotkeying it... can't believe I didn't think of that.)

[/quote']

Been a while since I've seen the disappearing problem myself. They reappear afterwards, right?

You, the player, are getting stuck in an animation? Haven't had that happen to me. I wish these problems were easier to replicate :/ hard to fix things when I can't observe them at all. If its you, the reset item wont work. You have to shoot it. You can open the console and type this though;

player.playidle SexoutReset

Love your mod. It's great work :3 I was wondering if' date=' in the future, there were plans to add the option to have sex with NPCs at will? Or compatibility with wsex?

[/quote']

I have no plans for it as part of the core Sexout or my two plugins. However, a plugin could be made which allows sex through dialog. I don't really have the time to do another plugin.

Sorry, I have no plans to try and make wsex compatibility. They work too differently underneath for it to be realistic. However, a number of people seem to use both at the same time with no real ill-effects, but I have no experience with it personally.

Wow thanks! I thought I read somewhere that it was not compatible. I'll try it out :3

Been a while since I've seen the disappearing problem myself. They reappear afterwards' date=' right?[/quote']

Um... kinda. Near as I can tell, the receiving party is placed under the ground... maybe about 3 feet or so. Once the animation is done, I can see myself standing there, with the camera still about 3 feet down.

Worth noting that using the pip-boy, then closing it, brings me back to being in my body. (also worth noting that I got the "bobbing camera" issue a couple of times along with it)

You, the player, are getting stuck in an animation? Haven't had that happen to me. I wish these problems were easier to replicate :/ hard to fix things when I can't observe them at all. If its you, the reset item wont work. You have to shoot it. You can open the console and type this though;

player.playidle SexoutReset

Good to know... it's happened a lot, and only in the latest version. Mind you, I did try the latest Workgirl_tryout last night, and had to add all the wsex stuff, so it *might* be something that got over-written that's doing it.

I'll put all the Sexout stuff in again and let it over-write everything, then start fresh to see if it happens again.

A bit of an oddity while playing with a male character, whenever I enter an animation he only strips down as if he was unequipping his clothes, but when other male characters enter them they use the fully nude and erect body models. Then, if you kill them and strip them, they only show up with the regular underwear body. Nothing game-breaking, just a little vexing.

A bit of an oddity while playing with a male character' date=' whenever I enter an animation he only strips down as if he was unequipping his clothes, but when other male characters enter them they use the fully nude and erect body models. Then, if you kill them and strip them, they only show up with the regular underwear body. Nothing game-breaking, just a little vexing.

[/quote']

Shoot, I know what the problem is, overlooked it since I play a female. Nothing you can really do about this though, I'll have a fix up at some point tonight.

A bit of an oddity while playing with a male character' date=' whenever I enter an animation he only strips down as if he was unequipping his clothes, but when other male characters enter them they use the fully nude and erect body models. Then, if you kill them and strip them, they only show up with the regular underwear body. Nothing game-breaking, just a little vexing.

[/quote']

Shoot, I know what the problem is, overlooked it since I play a female. Nothing you can really do about this though, I'll have a fix up at some point tonight.

I thought it would probably be just an oversight, thanks in advance. And retroactively for the mod too.

I am having a bunch of problems with the mod and am wondering what I am doing wrong.

The ESP files are being recognized for sure, I had a popup in game notifying me that they had been updated. However, the actual rape part of the mod does not work.

I have stood there naked as a character with no stats and had an enemy unarmed punch me to death, nothing. I've also loaded up a file with my completed game unarmed character (100 unarmed, 10 strength, etc) and slaughtered an entire town using my fists, no rape.

I have the sexout handbook in game and have tried adjusting the options with no luck. I have heard from someone who has the mod working that I should have three handbooks though? Did I do something wrong?

I can also see a super mutant rapist in goodsprings, he isn't hostile though and when in combat with him he will simply club me to death, again no rape.