[WIP] Amra72's sex animation for WickedWhims

Woah, you're already next to an update? You're awesome! :D Can't wait!

Oh and, did you read about the issue of the punching bug I told you? In case not, basically when you created version b, it didn't include all the types of punching bag, so the XML has to be updated again :)

Hello Radabyss

I deliberately remove one! Zero-G training bag don't have same rig of others one.

the three Ohters work well for me.

Dear Amra... Did you updated your animations? Or it's just my sense?

No, i just update the description :)

The next update is coming soon!!

Oh, I see... Ok, I'll be waiting for your next updates....(Are they gonna inlcude breast movements from Denton47, right?)

The mod of Denton47 dont includ any mouvement of breast if animator dont animate it before but of course I will continue to animated breasts!

I tried out, Denton47, along with the spoilers you posted and It looks awesome. I look forward to see more of this from all the animators. Thanks for all your hard work, Amra, you rock.

Wow, just got back from vacation before going on another one and i see boobs are moving for real!

Are you going to implement animated boobs for all your past and future animations Amra?

Sorry if it was already asked but got limited time to browse the forum :P

Wow, just got back from vacation before going on another one and i see boobs are moving for real!

Are you going to implement animated boobs for all your past and future animations Amra?

Sorry if it was already asked but got limited time to browse the forum :P

Majority of all my old animation have breast mouvements i dont need rework them and of course for my next animation i'll make particularity attention to do best possible breast animations! :)

I must say WOW!!! Your animations look so god damn real and amazing! Ive never seen such insanely good and premium animations so far, thank you very much for that awesome work of yours!!

Btw, don‘t you have patreon?, because as far as my research went, you do not have it yet!

id love to support you there!

Greetings and a hearty THANK YOU, for all these mind blowing animations!

Are you gonna do the reverse bed side version of these animations?

what do you mean? I do not understand.

What animation are you talking about?

Like, you know how most of your bed animations have the sims do stuff on one side of the bed? What if you make the same animation, but for the other side of the bed.

I must say WOW!!! Your animations look so god damn real and amazing! Ive never seen such insanely good and premium animations so far, thank you very much for that awesome work of yours!!

Btw, don‘t you have patreon?, because as far as my research went, you do not have it yet!

id love to support you there!

Greetings and a hearty THANK YOU, for all these mind blowing animations!

Thank you very much

Do you have a patreon page ?

No, not currently

Are you gonna do the reverse bed side version of these animations?

what do you mean? I do not understand.

What animation are you talking about?

Like, you know how most of your bed animations have the sims do stuff on one side of the bed? What if you make the same animation, but for the other side of the bed.

No, sorry It takes too much work

Thank you so much for these.

Thanks to you :)

Guest Redabyss

No, not currently

Do you plan creating one?

You would make like 2k from the get-go the first month :D

Guest Redabyss

Well he might as well open one for generic support, without obligation. Like whoever wants to support can. Just a suggestion :)

No, not currently

No, not currently

I agree you work is totaly fabulous I have been following your work for years now and it's always high quality

No, not currently

No, not currently

Well he might as well open one for generic support, without obligation. Like whoever wants to support can. Just a suggestion :)

Indeed, I agree with the concept.

Tu devrais vraiment faire ca @Amra72 une tite page Patreon sans obligation comme ca tu peux continuer de creer a ton rythme. Ou meme des donations remarque. Y a vraiment beaucoup de gens qui te donneraient quelque chose ^^

Update V1.2

HandJob Vaginal Masturbation Floor 1
HandJob Vaginal Masturbation Floor 2
HandJob Vaginal Masturbation Floor 3
HandJob Vaginal Masturbation Floor 4 Climax  Pay attention to the walls :D
Vaginal Missionary Table Dining long 1
Vaginal Missionary Table Dining long 2
Vaginal Stand Behind shower 1
Vaginal Stand Behind Right Side Double Bed 3P MFF 1
Vaginal Stand Behind Right Side Double Bed 3P MFF 2
Vaginal Stand Behind Right Side Double Bed 3P MFF 3 Climax

Reworked

Teasing titsJob Right Side double bed
Vaginal Missionary Right Side Double Bed 1

Will you add breast movement in all your animations? I noticed some don't have any like the punching bag.

I added breast mouvements for the punching bags in this release!

Indeed, I agree with the concept.

Tu devrais vraiment faire ca @Amra72 une tite page Patreon sans obligation comme ca tu peux continuer de creer a ton rythme. Ou meme des donations remarque. Y a vraiment beaucoup de gens qui te donneraient quelque chose ^^

Oui c'est une bonne idée, je vais regarder ça et essayer de comprendre comment fonctionne patreon! A plus ;)