2021 Update:

In past years I had no hardware to continue modding or gaming other than in-cloud so I haven't been able to play Skyrim in forever. Despite that, people continuously message me about YMMP and SOS mods I have made, as the links I have posted somehow never worked for long. Sorry, had no means to change it. I have a personal website* now and I added modding section to it so you can now easily find links to these mods, and I plan on adding some other hosting sites so you can download file from the host you want.

In the future I may pick up modding again, if there's still demand for these things, although I cannot promise anything at a current moment, as my time is being eaten by my personal IP instead. I miss playin Skyrim tho, and if I get into it I'm bound to make way too many overlays again.

Thanks to all who kept messaging me - your kind words of gratitude helped bright some of the dark days.

* website uses no CMS now and is on independent hosting, so no 3rd party apps blocking people from certain countries - sorry for that, had no control over their security settings.

Edited by yevvie
2021 updates.

Glad to see you here....was worried when you disappeared from Nexus.  Love using your work on my followers.

Just got too caught up in CK to upload things xD, meant to get stuff back in circulation right after I hid them, but I got busy and time kinda poofed. Thanks for the support. :D

Always glad to see new makeup packs. I especially like the eye-lashes, it seems like too few people handle those, and the vanilla ones look a little ugly. Well done!

Such compliment, much wow.

Ok outdated memes aside, thank you much for the kind words. Glad you like them. :3

I love this mod! I was able to get rid of all other makeup mods thanks to you. A question: is this the same as the one I got from Nexus? There are so many wonderful options in that one I cant really tell if there are new.

That it is, I haven't added anything new yet, but I will be in the future, so if you have anything you'd like to see added let me know.

Ah ok cool! I have a question: are there particular eyes type you are using with your screenshots? I play a dark elf, and the colors on the lower eyelid are a little hard to see, with all makeups not just your set.

More than I can count, can you show me a screenshot of your character and which makeup you're using specifically?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I have never tried any makeup mods yet and would like to check out this one. But it does not appear on my character creation screen? I use RaceMenu, CBBE and Demoniac. Did I miss anything? What's wrong and how can I use it?

To clarify, you're looking under the makeup tab of Racemenu and it doesn't show up under the "choose texture" option (T by default)?

• 1 month later...

O.k., I must admit that I'm really silly or need new spectacles - or both! I just looked at the table on the left side all the time and did never notice those options at the bottom of the screen! :wacko::lol:
So forget about my posts - everything works fine and your mod is great! :D

O.k., I must admit that I'm really silly or need new spectacles - or both! I just looked at the table on the left side all the time and did never notice those options at the bottom of the screen! :wacko::lol:

So forget about my posts - everything works fine and your mod is great! :D

Happens, was trying to think of any possible ideas that could help and comin up blank, so I'm glad you got it figured out