[Sims 3] looking for g-strings and thongs

blasmor

Hello, I have to say I love thongs and my goal is to improve my underwear drawer in game.

I found some on internet but I am looking for others, do you know some package folders, links or something ?

Thongs as accessories are much better than as bottom, I can combinate them with other clothes parts.

I would really like you to share your mods, or what you use in game. Thanks :)

Hello, I have to say I love thongs and my goal is to improve my underwear drawer in game.

I found some on internet but I am looking for others, do you know some package folders, links or something ?

Thongs as accessories are much better than as bottom, I can combinate them with other clothes parts.

I would really like you to share your mods, or what you use in game. Thanks :)

Wish I could help, I am looking my sexy underwear myself lol...I think I may start creating for sims 3, since I have already created for sims 2 and 4, I am sure sims 3 can't be any harder :P Watch this space __________________________________________

I found a great link. Daluved, an accessories designer created an accessory thong, it is independent from any bottoms or full suit. 

Outfit possibilities are large, and this thong is pretty. A nude bottom is advised :)

Here is the link :

http://modthesims.info/d/361870

I put some screenshots to show it :

Ohhh she has a big bum, love it! :)

Wish I could help, I am looking my sexy underwear myself lol...I think I may start creating for sims 3, since I have already created for sims 2 and 4, I am sure sims 3 can't be any harder :P Watch this space

Ohhh she has a big bum, love it! :)

Well rounded is so beautiful I agree, "Real women have curves"  :D

If you have good skills in 2D art, you can do beautiful things. Undies follow the body shape so there won't have 3D meshes to do. I have some ideas too so if you start making stuff for the sims 3, you can have my opinion about your creations and your design  ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I was lo0king on forums and topics then I found a new one :

Some of you hate Nicki Minaj, But Alecseycool created the pink thong she wears in the video "Anaconda".

http://sayestotoast.tumblr.com/post/137538584891/alecseycool-nicki-minaj-anaconda-collection

I don't like her too, but the thong is really well done and suits perfectly my curvy sim !

Enjoy the screenshot took while she was dancing :3

post-910487-0-69311900-1474192727_thumb.jpg

post-910487-0-50707900-1474192786_thumb.jpg

post-910487-0-32970800-1474192854_thumb.jpg

post-910487-0-51235800-1474192877_thumb.jpg

post-910487-0-43416200-1474192951_thumb.jpg

post-910487-0-04009300-1474192984_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived