Help! Game crashing everytime a game is started/loaded

Korvas

EDIT: Thank you for the replies! Adding the start a new life mod, which slowed down the opening enough to allow all of the mods to load corrected the issue. Sure I had to start over, but now I can play the game!

Hey, I really really really need help with this. I can't for the life of me figure out what the hell is wrong with my skyrim. It crashes every time I try to load or start a game. The weird thing is that it is doing this even though it is an identical set up to the one I play on my laptop. The files are exactly the same, the load order is the same, the settings are the only difference, as I am on my desktop now, which a larger screen and more powerful hardware.

Here is a list of what I have done so far:

Played skyrim on my laptop, with all of the mods I have installed working fine

Copied the entire install and all my saves to a Terra Byte drive

Moved it to my desktop and copied the files over to the hard drive

Played on the desktop but it crashed because I forgot to sort the load order

Sorted the load order, and opened the game again, crashed as I tried to load my game to keep playing

Ran fnis for users, game still crashed when opening my save and when trying to start a new game

Tried the copied files on my mom's laptop, which has a less powerful hardware set up than my laptop, game works fine, loads my save without issue

Deleted the files off my desktop and the terabyte drive and then recopied them from my laptop, making sure there were no errors

Recopied them onto the desktop and tried it again, and it crashed when trying to load a game or start a new one

Deleted the copied files, and then installed the entire game from scratch, opened it and it works fine, loaded up into a new game without any problems

Copied the entire contents of the data folder from the modded skyrim off the terabyte drive to the desktop, over writing all of the new files, and then the skse files and tried to play the game, it crashed trying to load my game and just barely made it into a new game before crashing.

Tried sorting the load order and running fnis, and the issue persisted

Found the logs, gave up and came here

-----------------------------------------------------

I have no idea what I am supposed to be looking for, I Know that one or more of my mods is doing something weird, purely because it's on my desktop, and I don't know what it is. I have all of my papyrus log files from my last attempt at starting a new game, where I got as far as the Presents section of the opening credits before it crashed to desktop.

Short of manually redownloading and installing every single mod all over again, I have no idea what to do. If you want my load order, then here

Bear in mind that this load order was created by LOOT, not me, so if something is out of place that could be causing the crash, then help in reordering it would be appreciated. Also, don't kick me for having Loli Mods, I didn't get or post them anywhere on here.

------------------------------------------------------

Skyrim.esm
Dawnguard.esm
Hearthfires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esm

BDHoodieSchlong.esp

Campfire.esm

SexLab.esm

DeviousDevices - Assers.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

DeviousDevices - Integration.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

RCOTS-RACES.esm

SGHairPackBase.esm

RCOTS-Megahairpack.esm

SexLab Attraction.esm

Skykids.esm

SK Children of the Sky.esm

SK Drow Child Race.esm

SK Monli Race.esm

SK TheEyesOfBeauty.esm

ApachiiHairMales.esm

OblivionHairPackAIO.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

ELFX - Exteriors.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp

Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp

Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp

Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp

Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp

Book Covers of Skyrim.esp

Coins of Tamriel V2 Legendary Edition.esp

Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

RealShelter.esp

Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp

HeantaiCreatures.esp

SexLab_Solutions.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

fallentreebridges.esp

SMIM-Merged-All.esp

RCOTS-More NPCS.esp

Frostfall.esp

SexLab_Dialogues.esp

ArgonianGags.esp

BDIC.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-1.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

DeadlyMutilation.esp

FISS.esp

FloppySOS.esp

FNIS.esp

Footprints.esp

GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp

Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

RealisticNeedsamdDiseases.esp

RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SkyUI.esp

Sleeping Innkeepers.esp

sx3 - core.esp

SOS - Shop.esp

Sneak Tools.esp

LoversComfort.esp

SexLabRomance.esp

LustyArgonianMaid&SultryArgonianBard.esp

Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp

monli preset1.esp

monli preset2.esp

monli preset3.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp

PetCollar.esp

PuppetMaster.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

RCOTS-ApachiiHairPlugin.esp

RCOTS-ApachiiMaleHairPlugin.esp

RND_AnimalLoot.esp

RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp

RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp

SexLab Approach.esp

SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp

SexLab Cumshot.esp

SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp

SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp

SexLabConsequences.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

SexLabDeviousKhajiitGags.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

SexLabTools.esp

SexLabWerewolves.esp

SpousesEnhanced.esp

SexLab_Hormones.esp

SexLab_Solutions_PO_Patch.esp

Size does matter.esp

SK Alt Male Body.esp

SK Vanilla Child Replacer DB.esp

SK Vanila Child Replacer.esp

SK Vanilla Child Replacer HF.esp

SLAnimLoader.esp

SleepTight.esp

Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp

Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp

SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp

SOS - Hormones UNP Addon.esp

SOS - RCOTS.esp

SOS - skykids Addon.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

SOS Schlong Controller.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

sr_FillHerUp.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

towConversation.esp

UIExtensions.esp

WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp

XPMSE.esp

TakeNotes.esp

SplashofRain.esp

EpisodeParallax.esp

RSPatch.esp

adcSexlife.esp

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's the current load order. I have a few animation packs installed, I've lost track of which ones of those I have, mostly standard ones.

Any help that anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated. I am at my wits end with this...

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus.2.log

Papyrus.3.log

I have this problem with some saved games.

I think it comes down to some addons being active on load when they should be delayed to allow other mods to load first.

1. My work around is to start a new game without activating any mods.

(I have alternative start live another day mod stuff installed which allows the game to start in a variety of locations, fast way to bypass the long original start)

2. Quickly save this before mods start loading.

3. Then when you want to play a save that has loading problems, load the saved fresh start game first, then load your script heavy save. Works for me... Hope this helps.

P.S.

Might want to check your save game file with one of the tools out there and see if there are things 'left over' in your save that are impacting your load.

with as many mods you have korvas some of which i noticed alter the worldspace i would suggest you get alternate start live another life as that many mods will always crash the game during the long helgen default start as it has loads of scripts all running at once plus your mods scripts and as to loading your save my guess would be either leftover scripts are running that are now unhandled or your save is becoming corrupt from being copied or perhaps you may have adjusted something in your skyrim ini files that dont match up and since you seem to be a knowledgeable user i assume you made sure to launch the game once through the default loader to make sure your ini files were built correct?

Yeah, I ran the freshly installed game once without the mods before I put them all in.

with as many mods you have korvas some of which i noticed alter the worldspace i would suggest you get alternate start live another life as that many mods will always crash the game during the long helgen default start as it has loads of scripts all running at once plus your mods scripts and as to loading your save my guess would be either leftover scripts are running that are now unhandled or your save is becoming corrupt from being copied or perhaps you may have adjusted something in your skyrim ini files that dont match up and since you seem to be a knowledgeable user i assume you made sure to launch the game once through the default loader to make sure your ini files were built correct?

RCOTS :/ i have memory of that......backed so far away after seeing what mods some people made for it........so...very very far away...

erm.......I'd just go with painfully and manually installing each mod.
taking up to and greater then 20 gigabytes of skyrims main folder and sticking it in another game barely ever works and could lead onto other problems.
especailly since some of skyrims stuff is also stored in appdata local or ssomething and even some parts in documents games.
I'd just recommend starting with a fresh skyrim install and one by one installing them.
its a real pain in the ass and a major time sink but for me at least its one sure fireway of getting things working without having to spend ages bug hunting.

Archived