Cradlecrush Rock Reborn

Guest ffabris
View File

NOTE: I consider this mod completed. I have no plans to make further changes, other than fixing any bugs which may be reported.

A home (longhouse) for gay male orc players. It seems that there isn't much available for orcs, so I decided to make this. Why Cradlecrush? Well, see this page. The giant camp has been removed to make way for a rebuilt orc stronghold, with you as chief.

No, the mod doesn't force you you be an orc, nor does it inhibit females from using it, but it assumes gay male orc. If your player character is not an orc, then at startup, the mod will automatically add you to the "Blood-Kin of the Orcs" (OrcFriendFaction) faction. If you're going to be chief of an orc stronghold, it seems logical that you should be on good terms with all orcs.

You get several marryable potential followers, and a nord "pet", who does odds'n'ends, like tending the garden. You can also talk to them for... amusement. ;)
No real room for followers, sorry. Not much storage either, but you can use Manipulator for always-available storage. Crafting stations are here and there, some inside, some outside.

Not much of a mod, I know, but at least it is something for those brawny green guys. ;)

Required
This mod requires all the ones below - along with their requirements.

Recommended

Possible Conflicts
None that I know of. I think it will even work with Candlepond without issues.

88x31.png NOTE: This mod is released under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike. In other words, feel free to make changes to the mod in any way you like, and upload the changed version. You do not need to ask permission. If you do so, you must credit me, and your version must be free. Further, you also need to credit any other mods used as resources, including those used in my original. Your own creation must in turn be released under these same conditions.

Standard Disclaimer

This product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Subject to CAB approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. Use other side for additional listings. For recreational use only. Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage necessary if mailed in the United States. Please remain seated until the ride has come to a complete stop. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. For off-road use only. As seen on TV. One size fits all. Many suitcases look alike. Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients. Colors may, in time, fade. We have sent the forms which seem right for you. Slippery when wet. For office use only. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. Drop in any mailbox. Edited for television. Keep cool; process promptly. Post office will not deliver without postage. List was current at time of printing. Return to sender, no forwarding order on file, unable to forward. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. At participating locations only. Not the Beatles. Penalty for private use. See label for sequence. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Do not write below this line. Falling rock. Lost ticket pays maximum rate. Nap was here. Your canceled check is your receipt. Add toner. Place stamp here. Avoid contact with skin. Sanitized for your protection. Be sure each item is properly endorsed. Sign here without admitting guilt. Slightly higher west of the Mississippi. Employees and their families are not eligible. Beware of dog. Contestants have been briefed on some questions before the show. Limited time offer, call now to ensure prompt delivery. You must be present to win. No passes accepted for this engagement. No purchase necessary. Processed at location stamped in code at top of carton. Shading within a garment may occur. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from fire or flames. Replace with same type. Approved for veterans. Booths for two or more. Check here if tax deductible. Some equipment shown is optional. Price does not include taxes. No Canadian coins. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No solicitors. No alcohol, dogs or horses. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. Restaurant package, not for resale. List at least two alternate dates. First pull up, then pull down. Call toll free number before digging. Driver does not carry cash. Some of the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for identification purposes only. Objects in mirror may be closer than they appear. Record additional transactions on back of previous stub. Unix is a registered trademark of AT&T. Do not fold, spindle or mutilate. No transfers issued until the bus comes to a complete stop. Package sold by weight, not volume. Your mileage may vary. If the flow controls supplied are not installed, this unit will not operate properly. Keep out of reach of children. When this set is used with other equipment, if the picture is not stable or the buzz sound is heard, try to change the mutual position of relevant equipment or take enough distance between them. This unit not labeled for retail sale. Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine. Close cover before striking. Mind the gap. No merchantability expressed or implied. Parental discretion is advised. Sold as a novelty item only. Although robust enough for general use, adventures into the esoteric periphery may reveal unexpected quirks. Not available in stores. May cause abdominal cramping and loose stools. Vitamins A, D, E, and K have been added. Not designed or intended for use in on-line control of aircraft, air traffic, aircraft navigation or aircraft communications; or in the design, construction, operation or maintenance of any nuclear facility. Container may explode if heated. May contain traces of various nuts and seeds.

This supersedes all previous notices.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/09/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

Guest ffabris

Congrats on your mod! Will definitely try for old times sake and maybe for new times too!

Btw, if I recall right, it is possible to adjust testicle size independent of member size, do you happen to know? (For NPCs, from script)

Thanks  :)

As for your question, yes via NIOverride. Might want to look into this mod.

Nice work, Orcs should recieve more love :D

Is this mod compatible with Cutting Room Floor? I'm asking cuz sometimes when I'm close to Cradlecrush Rock my game will CTD.

Any plans to do something like this for other forgotten races like Argonians or Khajiits?

Is this mod compatible with Cutting Room Floor? I'm asking cuz sometimes when I'm close to Cradlecrush Rock my game will CTD.

Any plans to do something like this for other forgotten races like Argonians or Khajiits?

Ooooh, I like that idea... Argonians and Khajits need some loving too!

About the CTD: I am currently reinstalling Skyrim (for the umpteenth time... thanks Civil War Quests :angry:), but I have The Cutting Room Floor mod and I had no problems going to Cradlecrush Rock.

The only problem I have is the Orcs swarming to the Nord "fucktoy" and rarely entertaining me... I am STILL much cuter than him, dammit.

Guest ffabris

No clue on Cutting Room Floor, never used it. But I don't see why it would conflict.

No plans on other races, sorry

Ooooh, I like that idea... Argonians and Khajits need some loving too!

About the CTD: I am currently reinstalling Skyrim (for the umpteenth time... thanks Civil War Quests :angry:), but I have The Cutting Room Floor mod and I had no problems going to Cradlecrush Rock.

The only problem I have is the Orcs swarming to the Nord "fucktoy" and rarely entertaining me... I am STILL much cuter than him, dammit.

LOL! :D

• 3 weeks later...

I am really enjoying this mod. Who knew the orcs were so sexed up. My poor bloke just can't get enough of that sweet orc loving.

I enabled both Get Gangbanged and the mod where everyone has random sex, with rather fun results. I plan to take a whole slew of followers along with me next to see what happens.

post-939595-0-07892500-1472860086_thumb.jpg

• 6 months later...

This does have a little conflict with Candlepond. Each makes edits to the surrounding area that makes the other a little messed up. Having Candelpond last makes Cradlecrush have ground issues and vice versa. Nothing game breaking but the beds were gone. Also, is it possible to make it so the Orcs won't play with the pet when they are a follower? I have EFF and some of them do it a lot.

• 1 year later...

Hi! This is the first mod from you that I tried and I can't express how much I love it! I also recommend adding to it SexLab Solutions v5.0.7. If you didn't gain Blood-Kin of the Orcs title before going to Cradlecrush Rock it will add an option to offer your "service" for the whole race. After 6, 8 or 12 hours if you meet an orc he will ask you to service him. The animations playing during it are rape though.

The dialogue is very hot in your mod and orcs are SO sexy. Yumm! Are there other mods from you that feature the same style in dialogues? Or can you recommend other mods with hot dialogues?

Thank you!