Oh, yeah, it is ;) But i'm not sure if i got this right: i'd expect that this status is temporarly, something like beeing a slave in SD+? Then that's ok for me, it might be a nice addition/introduction for some roleplaying.  I love to start with an innocent and naive character and become corrupted before starting any prostitution mods, for example.

PC may get some, at masters discretion, but it's rare. That being said, there will be lot of sex for others. And PC will be doing lot of pussy eating or blowjobs depending on the gender of master.

That far i got it, but is this mod something like "start, do the story with some random parts, finished" or will i stay a slave in the current state? I might try it both ways, but i wouldn't bother to install/configure other mods like cursed loot or slaverun reloaded if i can't use them anyways with this mod. At least i'd expect some incompatibilities if pc is excluded from having sex and several owners.

I intend this to be a mod that would follow the player all the way to the end, and will design it in such a way that will allow such a long "companionship".

But I guess it would be a good idea that there was a way out also. And in any case definitely a way to just disable or delete the mod and continue like it never existed so that it won't ruin people's save games.

Oh, yeah, it is ;) But i'm not sure if i got this right: i'd expect that this status is temporarly, something like beeing a slave in SD+? Then that's ok for me, it might be a nice addition/introduction for some roleplaying.  I love to start with an innocent and naive character and become corrupted before starting any prostitution mods, for example.

PC may get some, at masters discretion, but it's rare. That being said, there will be lot of sex for others. And PC will be doing lot of pussy eating or blowjobs depending on the gender of master.

That far i got it, but is this mod something like "start, do the story with some random parts, finished" or will i stay a slave in the current state? I might try it both ways, but i wouldn't bother to install/configure other mods like cursed loot or slaverun reloaded if i can't use them anyways with this mod. At least i'd expect some incompatibilities if pc is excluded from having sex and several owners.

I intend this to be a mod that would follow the player all the way to the end, and will design it in such a way that will allow such a long "companionship".

But I guess it would be a good idea that there was a way out also. And in any case definitely a way to just disable or delete the mod and continue like it never existed so that it won't ruin people's save games.

As long as it's entertaining, i appretiate long companionships, but at least a possibility to travel alone (and without too much restrictions*) would be nice.

Maybe the pc has to earn some privileges first.

* No sex is too restictive imho, as well as chastity devices for example. Most mods i want to play require me to wear some devices, so... even collars might be too much to play this and other mods at once, but if you wish to do that, i have to accept some incompatibilities. Well, i have to either way, but i guess you know what i mean ;)

I could imagine a "ring of ownership" which recognizes any sexual activities, though, and instead of preventing you from having sex, you'll be punished when you return.

As long as it's entertaining, i appretiate long companionships, but at least a possibility to travel alone (and without too much restrictions*) would be nice.

Maybe the pc has to earn some privileges first.

* No sex is too restictive imho, as well as chastity devices for example. Most mods i want to play require me to wear some devices, so... even collars might be too much to play this and other mods at once, but if you wish to do that, i have to accept some incompatibilities. Well, i have to either way, but i guess you know what i mean ;)

I could imagine a "ring of ownership" which recognizes any sexual activities, though, and instead of preventing you from having sex, you'll be punished when you return.

Free travel for most part, for sure, and master can be anyone, doesn't have to be a follower who hangs about all the time.

Perhaps... yes. That's good feedback. PC is just told to abstain from sex... and the master will know if you broke the rule. It's more fun that way when you actually have to turn down a situation that would lead to sex with some gorgeous babe or suffer what Master has in store for you if you break the rule.

I will think about this.

* No sex is too restictive imho, as well as chastity devices for example.

This !!

Punishment for having sex with other NPCs is ok and has to be expected :P , but IMHO there is really no reason to block the PC from having sex with any other NPC she (he) meets; After all we are talking (and hopefully playing soon :D :D ) about a SLUT.

Then it would also be a nice addition to some other mods like defeat and enchantress or deadly drain. You _can_ kill pretty much every oponnent by fucking them. If you lose a fight, they'll probably fuck you anyways. But either way, you'll be punished. The only way to avoid punishment is to win the fight and kill enemies with ordinary weapons.

Or some other possible dilemmas like a task, "fetch gold for your 'compagnion' in <time>". You can use some prostitution to collect the gold, but you'll be punished. You have to think about what's worse: fail the task or fail staying pure. Of course there are several ways to collect gold in Skyrim, but your master might give you some more restrictions than only saying you're not allowed to have sex... like, taking your weapons, stripping you naked or even bind your hands.

Maybe if you managed to get some privileges you will be able to do the task  without further punishment, if not, prostitution might be the best way to collect this gold and all you can do is things getting worse instead of much worse.

Of course, to wear a ring instead of beeing prevented might be a privilege itself, so... combinations of all of this, including your solution right now are possible ;)

I want to keep it as "realistic" as possible. Say... if a (extremely selfish) woman ha some genius like Elon Musk or athlete like Usain Bolt under total control, and would drain force from their success, what would she do when they had disobeyed and wasted their force in a way that she didn't benefit from it?

Is/will there be a way to trigger whipping scenes at will by entering any Xaz furniture? Because that's what it needs.  :D

I mean, just think of it. There you are, innocently looking over this restraint pole, and it looks interesting so you put the manacles on just to see what it's like, and suddenly there's some random NPC coming up to you and saying "Oh, hey! Looks like somebody wants to be punished!"

And then you say "No! No, really, I was just checking this thing out!"

Or you say "Yes! Please, hurt me!"

Either way, you get whipped.

I read the updates and the documentation so far. This looks wonderful so far, just remember to include two things.

1: Allow player to choose to drain from Stamina before Magicka first if desired (so player can play a mage with the follower if they want), maybe through MCM.

2: Include the follower wanting sex at some point. After all, it doesn't belong in the Sexlab section unless you utilize the framework somehow. x3

I'm just now reading the other posts on here. xD Yeah preventing the PC from having any sex with other people would interact too strongly with SO many other mods. It would completely exclude a lot of Sexlab mods from working, can you tell I haven't tested this yes, because it's so early?

Still, the documentation looks good.

I read the updates and the documentation so far. This looks wonderful so far, just remember to include two things.

1: Allow player to choose to drain from Stamina before Magicka first if desired (so player can play a mage with the follower if they want), maybe through MCM.

2: Include the follower wanting sex at some point. After all, it doesn't belong in the Sexlab section unless you utilize the framework somehow. x3

I'm just now reading the other posts on here. xD Yeah preventing the PC from having any sex with other people would interact too strongly with SO many other mods. It would completely exclude a lot of Sexlab mods from working, can you tell I haven't tested this yes, because it's so early?

Point 1 is something I was considering myself, but I haven;t played a mage so I wanted user feedback how to solve this. Your Idea seems OK, but I hope more dialogue about it first. It is possible also to make the Master a tank, while the PC is a Health-reservoir in the back. I want as little restrictions as possible but also prevent any possible loopholes and abuses. The bottom line is the PC should be the underdog and life should be more challenging. But how to achieve that in a graceful manner?

Drawing Mana only happens if the Master loses health. Stamina is very important for a melee character, so in equal terms mana is very important for mage. I don't know, I guess we will have to see.

I don't get point 2. Did you mean the master wanting sex. Hell yeah for sure, s/hes going to be a slut also, but not necessarily with the PC if there are better options available.

I was wondering since you had a no sex option etc, that whenever a sex scene fails to happen the actor says something to the effect of "oh this bitch is marked" or something or the other to show that there is a reason they are not having sex with her rather just because a script is saying so.,

It looks like it will be a great mod, but it mess up with the mod "Simple Slavery and Maria Eden forced Prostitution" When you are captured by slavers and send to an auction the people cömes to you and told you to service them an this will break the auction! Maby it is possible to fix it!  Sorry for my bad english.

I was wondering since you had a no sex option etc, that whenever a sex scene fails to happen the actor says something to the effect of "oh this bitch is marked" or something or the other to show that there is a reason they are not having sex with her rather just because a script is saying so.,

Yes exactly, a good point. So I have been thinking I need to define what the artifact is and what sort of power it grants to the master. Only based on that I can decide if and what kind of restrictions can be implied on the PC, and after that how it will be implemented.

But yes, I do not want to add any rules without explanations and reasoning behind them.

Yes exactly, a good point. So I have been thinking I need to define what the artifact is and what sort of power it grants to the master. Only based on that I can decide if and what kind of restrictions can be implied on the PC, and after that how it will be implemented.

But yes, I do not want to add any rules without explanations and reasoning behind them.

Sounds awesome I am looking forward to development :D also I thought it would be cool if a slavetat was added on your characters belly like a curse mark that prevented sex something cool like that idk just some ideas if you like em or not ^^

I want to keep it as "realistic" as possible. Say... if a (extremely selfish) woman ha some genius like Elon Musk or athlete like Usain Bolt under total control, and would drain force from their success, what would she do when they had disobeyed and wasted their force in a way that she didn't benefit from it?

Point 1 is something I was considering myself, but I haven;t played a mage so I wanted user feedback how to solve this. Your Idea seems OK, but I hope more dialogue about it first. It is possible also to make the Master a tank, while the PC is a Health-reservoir in the back. I want as little restrictions as possible but also prevent any possible loopholes and abuses. The bottom line is the PC should be the underdog and life should be more challenging. But how to achieve that in a graceful manner?

Drawing Mana only happens if the Master loses health. Stamina is very important for a melee character, so in equal terms mana is very important for mage. I don't know, I guess we will have to see.

I don't get point 2. Did you mean the master wanting sex. Hell yeah for sure, s/hes going to be a slut also, but not necessarily with the PC if there are better options available.

Sry, i missed your answer, i think Yuni was refering to our discussion about not beeing allowed to have sex with others in this second point.

To answer your question: Even with the possibility for total mind control, (beside it would be quite boring to play a totally mind controled character without any possibilties like "i'll do  my next stp with my left foot first"): to fullfill some tasks, the subject has to have at least the freedom to make some choices like NOT to jump down the mountain and use the road down instead. To fight instead of keep running and getting killed, etc. so the selfish women profits from keeping her slave alive, and has to accept that her slave can make some own decisions, control also might decrease with distance. Not enough to forget the task and never come back, but enough to say "I'll go in that tavern and eat something before i'm starving- and my balls are blue, so i'll fuck that wench as well." SLSF could be a big help here to allow or deny some tasks, depending on area, former decisions etc.

Of course nobody can prevent her from punishing her slave, it doesn't even matter if he/she did anything wrong. If you're searching for some possibilities to punish your slave... a nice idea from Shout like a virgin was "Can't keep virginity? You'll get more than you asked for." If you use an existing possibility or maybe ask one of the remaining animators to fullfill a unique request is up to you, imho we're missing a realistic impaling, where the wood wasn't pointy enough to actually hurt the organs. Instead it was round to push them slowly out of the way, to make the punishment last longer. And at least my toon has survived worse, but i guess that isn't everybodys taste.

A second point is, especially in Sexlab mods it's not always the players decision to have sex... but often enough that results in having some instead of "beeing save".

In other words: why should it be realistic to be protected from beeing raped after defeatment while traveling through Skyrim and doing tasks for your master? Even worse, what happens if you travel with your master and both are defeated? I guess, the selfish women would offer her slave to any attackers instead of beeing raped while her slave is watching, or at least try that.

Last part would need cooperation of Goubo and he's not that active anymore i think, but at least handling her as a common follower would do it imho.

installed 0.14 over 0.13  - hadn't started a playthrough till latest update.  decided to test with Embry at riverwood.  I'd given him some honeymead at first, then tried out the slut dialogue for the first time...he ended up slowly removing articles of his clothing. eventually he was naked and continually asking me about his wardrobe.

post-899217-0-50456700-1471219443_thumb.jpg

i'll load the save i made just after Gerdur gave me the starting quest, and try again without trying to feed embry alcohol first and see if he does the stripping thing.

EDIT: yup, pretty much the same thing, although i think i skipped a bit of the dialogue i first spotted. anyways, when i see the "embry has claimed you" he has a moment where he's completely naked (just for a second) and afterwards i get this error message in the upper left mentioning clothes aren't able to be stored (or something) then he walks away a bit then runs back to initiate dialogue about his looks which he proceeds to strip down till he's naked.

I made sure i switched out the outfit you saw in the screenshot for imperial light armor

nothing else happens but that pictured dialogue continuously. hope that helps.

Papyrus.0.log