All of that seems expected and intended, even if at this point it makes no sense. This is work in progress. However, I do not recommend becoming a slut to a statue.

good good...i assumed that there's a skeleton of a template that has the 'master/mistress' donning items.  obviously, one assumes the person dragonborn picks will be at a later stage in the game where the items the dragonborn is wearing is way cooler than anything an NPC could wear, so one ASSUMES the mod author will code in a way to wear whatever the player's character has been wearing.

course, at such an early level i'd picked some skimpy red riding hood gear for my "ooops i got raped again tee hee" character, so i guess that wouldn't work if i went hard core 'slut' early on with the village idiot. lol

btw, that's a buttload of assumptions, and as Samuel L Jackson says, "when you make an assumption, you make an ass out of me and umption"

It's a framework for quest to get more and more clothes for master, who will know which ones it already has. And wears them too based on if PC likes how they look.

Try 0.141 it should be more playable since master will not speak to you every 5 secs about clothes.

Maybe this could incorporated here or some of it. I have always wanted to see a player slavery mod that uses the player for political gain in the game. Training the player for various sex acts then using sex ability to infiltrate each town for advancement in stages all the way to the master being the person behind the Jarl,s throne. The acquisition of manors in each town could be a part of it and quests for each town could be modified or not as stages. The player then could have sex at various levels to advance the masters position in the town. Maybe starting with the guard and working up through various town officials to the Jarl. Player could be sent out to spy and find out the fetish of choice for each official. Parties in the manor using player as the fetish center could be used to blackmail officials to advance the master. The master could lend the player to officials for protection and services for travelling or being sent to accomplish tasks for that official. Player would be trained and rewarded with its own fetishes and sexual advancement, food and clothing, and from sleeping in dungeon to eventually sleeping in cage in masters bedroom once the master is the person behind the High King or Queen..

Master will use player but I do not know if the game mechanics allow master to become anything officially acknowledged.

Anyway... the Warderobe system is almost finished and would be the first functional 'quest' system of the mod. I think I will finetune it so it will work propely for the next update.

I installed 0.15 version today. So far I like the mod... There is only one thing that's annoys me; she's constantly and almost every minute saying this (see the picture): She even interrupts my other conversations, looting... and other things.

Also: When she's been told to wait, she doesn't wait. As soon I change the cell, she teleports at me, interrupts the fight asking this sentence and almost getting killed because "Wait here" command is blocking her from fight and defence.  I know that on OP is written to protect her, but I can't if she doesn't obey "Wait here" command and defend herslef.

post-894077-0-65640700-1471503370_thumb.jpg

OK I can have a look at it in the evening. Master should not talk to you about the clothes all the time, but perhaps I forgot some 'debug' setting on.

There is definitely no teleporting, although the above will make master run/walk to you. There is no 'wait here' command in my mod.

OK I can have a look at it in the evening. Master should not talk to you about the clothes all the time, but perhaps I forgot some 'debug' setting on.

There is definitely no teleporting, although the above will make master run/walk to you. There is no 'wait here' command in my mod.

Thanks for the answer...

"Wait here" command is from AFT mod (I think).

Thanks for the answer...

Yah I think it might be the scene that makes master ask how PC likes the garments. It's meant to trigger quite seldom. I can fix that, also I can add check that it does not fire if the PC and master are in different cells. I can post an update this evening.

Thanks for the answer...

Yah I think it might be the scene that makes master ask how PC likes the garments. It's meant to trigger quite seldom. I can fix that, also I can add check that it does not fire if the PC and master are in different cells. I can post an update this evening.

Thank you doogie. Very much appreciated. :)

I hope you will do a great mod of this :)

Well guys (and gals) (and undefined sexual identities) each of you can help, by giving positive feedback (if you enjoyed something in the mod) or constructive feedback (if you had errors or problems).

Nothing motivates modder more than nice feedback.

I installed 0.15 version today. So far I like the mod... There is only one thing that's annoys me; she's constantly and almost every minute saying this (see the picture): She even interrupts my other conversations, looting... and other things.

Every 4 hours gametime. Also now only if in same location. Interrupting your conversations and looting will remain however :D

Dooge - so, if I understood correctly, you fixed the mod? Is it up? (I checked Downloads section and I saw the same mod version and didn't see fixes under version description.

Dooge - so, if I understood correctly, you fixed the mod? Is it up? (I checked Downloads section and I saw the same mod version and didn't see fixes under version description.

0.151 Scenes only start if in same location, file is also there.

That should take care of your problems.

"SLUT is a story of the Dragonborn who had to submit.

My favourite kind of mod ^.

If you plan on going far with this and require custom idle or 2 actor (ideally both humanoid) animations give me a shout.

Haven't got a setup for furniture/creature/more than 2  actor scenes yet. Furniture and creature shouldn't be too problematic though.

The reason I offer my animating skills is because i remember the immersion that was added to the Dark Investigation mod; during certain scenes where a custom animation tailored to what was actually happening was used. 'Get on your knees' - animation 'gets on her knees' sort of thing.

OK, I know now how to add animations to my mod and how to play them. I mean 'simple idles' at least. I am also working on a simple mod that allows easily loop through great number of idle animations. That could be a showcase for 'unpublished' animations.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK so picture this:

Master chats with PC teasingly, tells she has a surprise. To see it you must kneel down and allow her tie you. Once you do, she takes sexy poses and keeps teasing you. Soon enoug a guy arrives and your master and he chat like old acquaintees. He asks who's that and she says never mind he's nobody. They proceed to make out and eventually fuck, in front of you! He has biggest tool in the neighbourhood. All you can do is to watch. After he is gone, if you beg, she lets you clean her up.

Why... cos the mod has that in it and it works that's why.