Present the Best Vampir mod. Unholy Darkness

chupa

VICTORY!

ScreenShot3.jpg

okay so what I did was reinstall MBP and everything but that didn't work. So I went into CS and loaded the .esp of the race i was using and went to ->Character->Eyes and browsed the eyes in there finding both the Vampire eyes and the eye set I wanted. I then followed the directory to a set of eyes I wanted and copied them to my desktop and renamed them to the same name as the vampire eyes that were being used. then I copied the renamed eyes into the vamp eyes directory and overwrote the old vampire eyes. Last I went back to CS and saved making a new .esp I called testvampeye.esp and put that near the bottom of my load order. So that's how I got some nice looking eyes hope I explained it well, if not just ask and I will upload pictures or something XD (I always need pictures)

new question: is it just me or do my fangs look darker then they should?

• 1 month later...

Downloaded and made a donation. Played through. Enjoyed the mod, but haven't gotten a response on the forum.

Is there a walkthrough anywhere? The main quest here is pretty direct and simple; turn vamp, find the shop, get some wood from the woods, taste a virgin (looks like there could be an odd crossover here with Lovers Bitch), get bossed around by an ancient, lure the ancient into a trap, find the sanctuary. Only side quests I can see are upgrades to the vanilla houses (SM of Chorrol conflict here, and Eyja).

Is there any more? Or is that it?

• 3 weeks later...

I tried it for a change after LTD vampire overhaul. So far I'm unimpressed. Lots of stuff that annoys me, like having only 8 hours of dark during which i can go out, having to sleep in a particular coffin to get the annoying messages to stop, mask darkness not working half the time, a detect life effect I can't turn off, people constantly screaming vampire at me even if I mask, rooms that are way too expensive for a starter character (which I had to be because it refused to work on my older save which hadn't even been a vampire before). I'm hoping I get to see the part people are enjoying so much, soon, or this one is getting deinstalled.

Edit - The gameplay in itself is good and once you get somewhat older it gets easier. I decided to tweak the mod to my liking, make more places acceptable as coffins and many other small fixes. What a horrible mod to edit. If he's really a professional game developer as he claims, he needs to learn how to organize his stuff. No naming convention whatsoever, have to scramble all over the place to find the things he changed. Still, I managed to get it to an enjoyable experience, the abilities can make for some really fun gameplay moments.

I tried it for a change after LTD vampire overhaul. So far I'm unimpressed. Lots of stuff that annoys me' date=' like having only 8 hours of dark during which i can go out, having to sleep in a particular coffin to get the annoying messages to stop, mask darkness not working half the time, a detect life effect I can't turn off, people constantly screaming vampire at me even if I mask, rooms that are way too expensive for a starter character (which I had to be because it refused to work on my older save which hadn't even been a vampire before). I'm hoping I get to see the part people are enjoying so much, soon, or this one is getting deinstalled.

[/quote']

If you buy an urn of your dirt/ashes from the main vendor in the mod, you can sleep anywhere you want. I even added a Portable Casket mod so that I can get my rest in wherever I go.

Oh yeah, if are using OBMM...load Unholy Darkness 2nd or 3rd from the bottom of your mods list. It will fix any of the gameplay issues you just posted. Just make sure you have your keys memorized for the vampire powers to be activated/deactivated. (EX: "O" for Scent of blood on/off)

:)

That animation hits with people you've fed from recently or people who are feeling particularly submissive and would like to be (or are already) cows. If you stop feeding from that person, it goes away eventually.

I've also seen it on people who have been fed on recently by NPC vampires; at one stage in your quest, you have the option of creating or luring NPC vampires and then leading them into areas you've made vampire friendly. They'll then prey on sleeping residents.

That animation hits with people you've fed from recently or people who are feeling particularly submissive and would like to be (or are already) cows. If you stop feeding from that person' date=' it goes away eventually.

I've also seen it on people who have been fed on recently by NPC vampires; at one stage in your quest, you have the option of creating or luring NPC vampires and then leading them into areas you've made vampire friendly. They'll then prey on sleeping residents.

[/quote']

Thanks for the clarification Old Book, I was afraid it was some sort of strange bug. =)

• 3 weeks later...

That animation hits with people you've fed from recently or people who are feeling particularly submissive and would like to be (or are already) cows. If you stop feeding from that person' date=' it goes away eventually.

[/quote']

I can never get my thralls to feed properly.

I usually have to make them essential so they dont die from starvation.

:(

I've had one thrall so far, but since she was a respawning necromancer, she kept disappearing and showing up in random dungeons. She also never managed to feed properly, she decided on a sleeping target and then just gave "can't find any food" or whatever it says (even if she's standing right on top of the target). Then again, I have MCS installed, which is a much better option for making "thralls". Having to feed them would get tedious anyway.

Lol, I did that with a bandit once.

For some reason I keep having these three characters that have followed me around my entire time playing oblivion.

It started with installing the "Vile Lair" DLC. Ever since then, I have constantly been harassed by "Adventurer", "Khriza the Mystic" and "Emily the Mystic".

They show up in my lair unannounced all the time, follow me around everywhere and show up in the weirdest places. So one day this year I decided that if they were gonna follow me around, they might as well work for me. So I turned them into thralls.

But here's the thing. I tell them to "stay here my dark one"....they wander off.

I tell them to "Go away" and they follow me like a puppy!

It's so backwards!

And I have to constantly teleport "Adventurer" away to the astral realm because she attacks everything she sees.

Weird.

That's why I like MCS, it's pretty clear what each of the modes do.

Do free lets them go back to their default AI.

Stay here will actually make them stay (wander in a small radius), overriding pretty much anything else you try to make them do (for instance lovers invites, vampire seduction, etc.)

Relax gives them a set of packages that make them act like they're at home.

And follow is pretty obvious.

Also the ability to list them all, look up where they are and summon them from anywhere is just extremely handy. Makes having thralls completely obsolete.

• 2 weeks later...

I use HUD status bars to display various bars and other infos on my HUD. I got bothered by the fact that my mask and/or sun resistance would run out at the most inconvenient times, without warning. So I dug around the scripts and found the info I needed to display on screen. For anyone using HUD status bars in combination with UD, maybe this will be of use to you as well.

Adds 2 timers for your mask darkness and sun resistance.

Adds a bar that empties an hour after you feed, indicating you can get your next blood point. Feed sooner and it refills without giving you a blood point.

A little warning icon that shows your fangs are out and you're not wearing the hood of shadows (to prevent running past an imperial and getting arrested because you forgot to mask after eating that last bandit).

Here's the code for the bars, which goes into your data/ini/hud status bars.ini

; ==== Blood Cravings - A bar that empties in 1 hour after feeding, indicating that you can get another blood point

set tnoHSB.hud_val to sv_Construct "(Vampire.fFeedTime - UnHolyNOW)"
set tnoHSB.hud_color to sv_Construct "HUDcolorPurple"
set tnoHSB.hud_max to sv_Construct "0"
set tnoHSB.hud_min to sv_Construct "-0.0416667"	
set tnoHSB.hud_x to 70
set tnoHSB.hud_y to 99			
SetStage tnoHSB 10

; ==== Sun Hours - Amount of time left before sun damage kicks in. Only decreases at day.
; Color is not needed since only text is displayed
set tnoHSB.hud_val to sv_Construct "Vampire.nSunHourCount"
set tnoHSB.hud_name to sv_Construct "Sun Time: "                                
set tnoHSB.hud_textColor to sv_Construct "1+4*(tnoHSB.val<=0)"	; Green if > 0, Red otherwise                          
set tnoHSB.hud_type to HUDtxtNoBar
set tnoHSB.hud_x to 25
set tnoHSB.hud_y to 99			
SetStage tnoHSB 10 

; ==== Mask Hours - Number of hours left before Mask Darkness runs out.
set tnoHSB.hud_val to sv_Construct "24*(Vampire.fMaskTimer - UnholyNOW)*(Vampire.fMaskTimer > UnholyNOW)"	; mask time left in hours if > 0, else 0
set tnoHSB.hud_name to sv_Construct "Mask Time: "                                
set tnoHSB.hud_textColor to sv_Construct "1+4*(tnoHSB.val<=0)"							;Green if > 0 Red otherwise                          
SetStage tnoHSB 10 

; ==== Vampire Fangs Visible. Hidden if not visible.
set tnoHSB.hud_color to sv_Construct "HUDcolorOrange*(Vampire.Fangy > 0)"	; Will be 10 (orange) if vampirism is not masked and not wearing hood of shadows, and 0 (invisible) otherwise
set tnoHSB.hud_type to HUDdefault	
set tnoHSB.hud_custom to sv_Construct "Misc\vampire"				; Use vampire icon
set tnoHSB.hud_x to 80
set tnoHSB.hud_y to 99
SetStage tnoHSB 10

Of course you can tweak the hud_x and hud_y components to position it where you want it. For me it has made the mod a lot more playable, since it's much easier to plan your trips into the city when you know how long you have.

I use HUD status bars to display various bars and other infos on my HUD. I got bothered by the fact that my mask and/or sun resistance would run out at the most inconvenient times' date=' without warning. So I dug around the scripts and found the info I needed to display on screen. For anyone using HUD status bars in combination with UD, maybe this will be of use to you as well.

Adds a bar that empties an hour after you feed, indicating you can get your next blood point. Feed sooner and it refills without giving you a blood point.

A little warning icon that shows your fangs are out and you're not wearing the hood of shadows (to prevent running past an imperial and getting arrested because you forgot to mask after eating that last bandit).

; ==== Blood Cravings - A bar that empties in 1 hour after feeding, indicating that you can get another blood point

set tnoHSB.hud_x to 70
set tnoHSB.hud_y to 99			
SetStage tnoHSB 10

; ==== Sun Hours - Amount of time left before sun damage kicks in. Only decreases at day.
set tnoHSB.hud_textColor to sv_Construct "1+4*(tnoHSB.val<=0)"	; Green if > 0, Red otherwise                          
set tnoHSB.hud_x to 25
set tnoHSB.hud_y to 99			
SetStage tnoHSB 10 

set tnoHSB.hud_val to sv_Construct "24*(Vampire.fMaskTimer - UnholyNOW)*(Vampire.fMaskTimer > UnholyNOW)"	; mask time left in hours if > 0, else 0
set tnoHSB.hud_textColor to sv_Construct "1+4*(tnoHSB.val<=0)"							;Green if > 0 Red otherwise                          
SetStage tnoHSB 10 

set tnoHSB.hud_color to sv_Construct "HUDcolorOrange*(Vampire.Fangy > 0)"	; Will be 10 (orange) if vampirism is not masked and not wearing hood of shadows, and 0 (invisible) otherwise
set tnoHSB.hud_x to 80
set tnoHSB.hud_y to 99
SetStage tnoHSB 10

Of course you can tweak the hud_x and hud_y components to position it where you want it. For me it has made the mod a lot more playable, since it's much easier to plan your trips into the city when you know how long you have.

[/quote']

Thank you for this! You just made a perfect mod even better!

:):D

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know how you get the feature mentioned in this paragraph?

"Vampire additions to most of the player homes

Most of the player homes have new additions you can buy, which add a secret vampire haven to the stock homes. The chorrol home is completely transformed if you buy the optional packages, including a blood bath, loaded thrall cage, and secret sleeping chamber. The Rosethorn Hall mansion has a complete Lords manner with servant and guards, dungeon with thrall. The butler Cliftius Gravius will fetch a thrall for you on command, or serve you bottled blood. All lairs come with thrall cages you can lure unsuspecting victims to and hold them captive for when you get hungry."

Thanks in advance

Most of the player homes have new additions you can buy' date=' which add a secret vampire haven to the stock homes. The chorrol home is completely transformed if you buy the optional packages, including a blood bath, loaded thrall cage, and secret sleeping chamber. The Rosethorn Hall mansion has a complete Lords manner with servant and guards, dungeon with thrall. The butler Cliftius Gravius will fetch a thrall for you on command, or serve you bottled blood. All lairs come with thrall cages you can lure unsuspecting victims to and hold them captive for when you get hungry."

Thanks in advance

[/quote']

For the Imperial shack, there will be a receipt lying around the shack once you bought all the furniture. If you take it, the lair will show up. For the other houses, you'll have to go to Silian once you bought all the normal furniture for a house, and he will have the upgrade for sale. For the expensive houses, it will even give you a quest update stating this, once you get to that point.

Most of the player homes have new additions you can buy' date=' which add a secret vampire haven to the stock homes. The chorrol home is completely transformed if you buy the optional packages, including a blood bath, loaded thrall cage, and secret sleeping chamber. The Rosethorn Hall mansion has a complete Lords manner with servant and guards, dungeon with thrall. The butler Cliftius Gravius will fetch a thrall for you on command, or serve you bottled blood. All lairs come with thrall cages you can lure unsuspecting victims to and hold them captive for when you get hungry."

Thanks in advance

[/quote']

For the Imperial shack, there will be a receipt lying around the shack once you bought all the furniture. If you take it, the lair will show up. For the other houses, you'll have to go to Silian once you bought all the normal furniture for a house, and he will have the upgrade for sale. For the expensive houses, it will even give you a quest update stating this, once you get to that point.

Ahhh I see, I figured out what it was after reading this. He's using a location script for he's store and he wasn't on his spot so just gave him in little tap in the right direction :P

Is anyone having a problem with NPC's just randomly attacking other NPC? For example I was in Bruma castle and the Countess own bodyguard decided to attack her just randomly? This is with Lovers Enabled and Unholy darkness last in the load list.

Thank you for reply

Hmm, I don't think they should fight unless something altered their disposition. It could be explained by one of them having very high disposition towards you. If someone spots that you're a vampire, they'll attack you and your "friend" will come to the resque, and take a beating instead. You can remain mostly undetected if you wear the Hood of Shadows you get, so long as you don't try to talk to someone who dislikes you when you're too hungry.

Hello Lovers community' date='

for player that like the vampir playgame here i will present in my Eye's the Best Vampir mod from Madmole, ever have played.

Unholy Darkness

Complete Vampire Overhaul for Oblivion[/size']

(:heart: all credits to Madmole :heart:)

ENJOY

Homepage:

http://www.4drulers.com/unholydarkness/

My modifed "Baby Vamp Face" facial expresion change.

(all credits to Madmole)

change:

-angry facial expresion removed

-extreme fangs (open mounth) expresion changed

http://www.mediafire.com/?2ojrlco7465pc5f

Example:

feed1u.th.jpg

(if you have a Special facial expresion wish tell me)

So here i will open new thread for kind's by the Dark Side :cool:

let's start the feed time hrhr.....

screenshot127.jpg

Hey man i have 2 questions about the mod:

1.is it compatible with the nature of the beast mod?

2. whats the armor of ur before and after picture called?looks great

thx

• 3 weeks later...

I use HUD status bars to display various bars and other infos on my HUD. I got bothered by the fact that my mask and/or sun resistance would run out at the most inconvenient times' date=' without warning. So I dug around the scripts and found the info I needed to display on screen. For anyone using HUD status bars in combination with UD, maybe this will be of use to you as well.

set tnoHSB.hud_x to 70
set tnoHSB.hud_y to 99			
SetStage tnoHSB 10

set tnoHSB.hud_x to 25
set tnoHSB.hud_y to 99			
SetStage tnoHSB 10 

SetStage tnoHSB 10 

set tnoHSB.hud_x to 80
set tnoHSB.hud_y to 99
SetStage tnoHSB 10

[/quote']

I find that the sun resistance timer doesnt work for me, it just keeps showing -1 everything else seems to work fine does anyone have any idea why this is?

Archived