Thinking of doing Armor/Weapon Conversion.

Bc4life

Hello,I'm new here.

I Recently joined LL to spice UP my Skyrim a bit. (after 500h of gaming...kinda have to XD)

I was  also hoping to find more interesting armor mod for male...

And realized is still lacking a bit here even when considering Nexus-Skyrim.

So I was thinking of starting armor conversion, I have a bit of experience with blender but not enough to create something from scratch,

so I was thinking of taking other games armor to make conversion for skyrim.

But I'm curious as the risk of doing.

Is it very permitted here?

Can I get myself in actual trouble for doing so, if for example I made conv of FF armors.

Is doing it for my own self risky too?

Kinda curious and dont want to get my butt smack for doing bad.

Can't wait to be able to change my avatar <w<;

Edit: I ask this since I see Tera armor/ darksoul / witchers armor mods existing.

I feel like I had to mention this.

gun network allows ported armor from other games idk about LL. but i did find Resident Evil armor for FONV here.

Yea That the thing, I see the rule saying " No piracy , game assets from other game ..."

So that why I'm like : I ....

So I don't know if is the moderator having issues to keep track of such things or.... There some special condition that permits it, like the owners right something.

gun network allows ported armor from other games idk about LL. but i did find Resident Evil armor for FONV here.

Yea That the thing, I see the rule saying " No piracy , game assets from other game ..."

So that why I'm like : I ....

So I don't know if is the moderator having issues to keep track of such things or.... There some special condition that permits it, like the owners right something.

No straightforward rips.

Scratch is fine.  Straight ports are not especially condoned.

Ok, guess imma have to learn blender more strongly x.x.

But for my safety, if I do it, I wont receive an email, for copyright claim or anything like that?

Like I'm protected by fair-use?

Not from LL.  Worst we do is delete the file and smack you with a wet noodle....over and over and over and over and over............ :D

That sound like there a flaccid penis joke in there somewhere.. <w<

Well guess that calms my worry, just gotta learn blender and think what game armors I like or go straight to original stuff.

Archived