CBBE with hdt vagina meshes? where?

striknado

Bodyslide, or is that only for UUNP?

Both things I linked has CBBE versions too :)

It was meant as an addition, not a replacement to your ideas. And no, CBBE and Bodyslide isn't enough for a HDT vagina - only UUNP can create a HDT vagina without having to install additional mods.

Well, I can speak to both. Bounce and jiggles has support and a download for COS body. The all-in-one uses the COS body. The COS body itself is a variant of CBBE, and so any CBBE body slide presets (default or custom) work with it.

I do recommend the all-in-one as it includes a lot of other things to help the experience (HDT Havok objects for NPCs so you get the expected vaginally movement, adapted schlongs for characters to support said HDT Havok objects, adapted erect meshes for some critters from MNC, many options for textures that include the stuff for your newly available vagina (since the default CBBE textures and other variants like fairskin, etc., don't)), and it's generally all configurable through the fomod installer.

That said, if you have modifications to some things already (like I did, especially for schlongs and werewolves), so much included stuff can be kind of a bear to mix in your customizations, but its mostly just tedious. Definitely recommend MO to see what's overriding what.

Bodyslide, or is that only for UUNP?

Both things I linked has CBBE versions too :)

It was meant as an addition, not a replacement to your ideas. And no, CBBE and Bodyslide isn't enough for a HDT vagina - only UUNP can create a HDT vagina without having to install additional mods.

Wrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong

So much wrong.

Number 1 there's two right on the front page of the damn relevant forum.

Number 2 there's more CBBE options than there is UNP for HDT working parts.

Try actually having accurate information before posting.

Wrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong

So much wrong.

Number 1 there's two right on the front page of the damn relevant forum.

Number 2 there's more CBBE options than there is UNP for HDT working parts.

Try actually having accurate information before posting.

Please refrain from using inappropriate language on the adult section.

My version of Bodyslide is up to date. And no, there is no option for a HDT vagina in it. Therefore, my reply was correct. There might be additional mods that give CBBE the same possibilites that "vanilla" Bodyslide provides for UUNP, but that is of no relevance to what I stated (which was that Bodyslide can create a working HDT vagina without having to install additional mods).

Please prove me wrong in a more suitable tone, or refrain from commenting my posts in the future. If I wanted destructive critic, I'd join the next pokemon go conversation with the usual 12 year olds that troll around in those swamps. Thank you for understanding.

Oh, and edit says, I need to put some music in here, in case you wonder what I think of people that can't even manage to find the right level of social behaviour.

Archived