Skyrim remastered new story DLC?

Doesn't Steam state that the special edition comes with new quests and areas per default on their preview page? At least the German one says so.

Read better.

It says: "Consoles" will benefit of all new quests (that are the old known DLCs)

On Steam:  The Special Edition includes the critically acclaimed game and add-ons with all-new features like remastered art and effects, volumetric god rays, dynamic depth of field, screen-space reflections, and more. Skyrim Special Edition also brings the full power of PC mods to consoles.  New quests, environments, characters, dialogue, armor, weapons and more – with Mods, there are no limits to what you can experience.

Guest endgameaddiction

New story? nah, more money is what they want. But you wanna know a funny true story? Console players and PC gamers who didn't have the LE or all DLCs and have to pay for this shit again, Bethesda has opened the door to more piracy. And then they wanna know why? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Has anyone made a pole to show who is and who isn't planning on getting the "special edition" version of Skyrim? I'd be interested in seeing how many people are planning on getting the game and how many people aren't. Also Whta would be the benefit, if any, to "upgrading" my Skyrim?

I have all of the DLCs, so I could get the new version for free on Steam.

As long as it is unclear what mods - if any - won't work with the new version I'm not going to upgrade my main installation of Skyrim.

I can get the SE for free via steam, and I'm planning to run it on my laptop instead, just to give it a shot.

I'll upgrade my main installation as soon as it is safe to do so. :)

• 1 month later...