9 minutes ago, branmakmuffin said:

Yeah, I like irony.

fail_17.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=e7265980995af

> Human beings are known as disobedient and rebellious. if they put the sign that allows them to do whatever they want on that pipe, they wouldn't touch it because there is no fun if you can't break the rule.

24 minutes ago, Evaloves4 said:

> Human beings are known as disobedient and rebellious. if they put the sign that allows them to do whatever they want on that pipe, they wouldn't touch it because there is no fun if you can't break the rule.

Here's an anecdote, which might be true, might not be grue. But it's not a picture. But is a follow-up on rule breaking (or rule following).

I live close to the  North American west coast location of Legoland, which is in Carlsbad, California. It has a visual attraction called Miniland, which is a depiction in Legos of a miniature city. This location is kept separated from the public by barriers (or at least it was last time I was there). I spoke to a person who had also visited the Legoland in Denmark. He said there, Miniland does not (or at least did not at the time) have barriers. He told me he had heard that originally, the Miniland in Carlsbad also did not have barriers but that they had to add them because U.S. children would go in and stomp on, grab onto and break the Lego miniatures, whereas the Danish children did not do that.

Keep the irony rolling, I guess. Even if they managed to stage this photo, it's still ironic. It it's Photochopped, then, no it's not ironic. I wonder where it would be to have a sign in English, French and German. Somewhere near the ocean possibly.

epic_fails_the_640_25.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt

On 4/29/2024 at 2:34 AM, branmakmuffin said:

fail_17.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=e7265980995af

The only problem is that it is the wrong sign

It should say

Danger

Raw sewage line

do not play

around or on Pipe

1 hour ago, dharvinia said:

The only problem is that it is the wrong sign

It should say

Danger

Raw sewage line

do not play

around or on Pipe      

If people can't play in, on or around raw sewage, what's this world coming to?

Not sure exactly what's going on here (other than a bunch of birds appearing to swarm a car), but I thought it was kind of amusing.

hqdefault.jpg