how do you get random children to stop following player

nightshad

This post only applies if using Amorous Adventures:  In that quest, Mila will follow you after your PC talks to Carlotta the first time when getting that AA quest.  Have you talked to Mila?  If so, she should stop following.  You may need to either manually advance the quest, or go to a save prior to getting the quest and try again.

Again, only applies if using AA.

This post only applies if using Amorous Adventures:  In that quest, Mila will follow you after your PC talks to Carlotta the first time when getting that AA quest.  Have you talked to Mila?  If so, she should stop following.  You may need to either manually advance the quest, or go to a save prior to getting the quest and try again.

Again, only applies if using AA.

BLAST IT!! i knew it was something like that!! >< when i do talk to the girl she just talks about how she works with her mother nothing else. ill have to go finish that quest then @_@ dam it! i knew it was something. thank you sray

Archived