How to put spoilers buttom for hide content?

mike24

Im very noob and I need hide texts, gifs and images...  If anyone help me with a tutorial im very grateful. (I need for this forum)

PS: Sorry for my english. Thanks!

[ spoiler ]

your stuff here

[ /spoiler ]

remove the spaces to make it work:

your stuff here

Im very noob and I need hide texts, gifs and images...  If anyone help me with a tutorial im very grateful. (I need for this forum)

PS: Sorry for my english. Thanks!

[ spoiler ]

your stuff here

[ /spoiler ]

remove the spaces to make it work:

your stuff here

Thank you very much!!  :)

You can also just copy and cut what you want spoilered and then click the box with the green line through it which can be found between the eraser and font and click the please select line and scroll through the list to spoiler click it and then paste what you wanted spoilered into the box and hit OK.

• 1 year later...
On 7/14/2016 at 7:48 PM, myuhinny said:

You can also just copy and cut what you want spoilered and then click the box with the green line through it which can be found between the eraser and font and click the please select line and scroll through the list to spoiler click it and then paste what you wanted spoilered into the box and hit OK.

When I use the spoiler tab it just shows the link to the image, but I'm seeing others have the actual image when you hit the reveal button. I've tried looking at all my options on the reply bar and can't figure out how this is done?

The spoiler tag has changed from before my other post was back before the site upgrade the spoiler tag is now under the eye looking thing.

I think it depends on what type of link you link for it to appear as a picture instead of a link. Some sites have different types of links to link. Some just take a screenshot and then post it through LL.

Archived