[Outdated] Lovers with PK Package

Evolving this PK Package - Suggested

Were this my work and thread I would add a hidden spoiler text section directly under the following text on the OP;

Lovers with PK Package:

http://www.mediafire.com/?prj975wdc19ucls

a list of what is included in the package (file names) and what is the bare minimum required files to activate to actually experience the Lovers PK experience' date=' and which are optional.

Next, I would also include as part of those required/optional file classifications a very brief description of what functionality it provides or what it adds to the Lovers PK experience.

Last but not least, this package really needs a better read me file. All that you currently have in the package is something that mentions a translation by HanPL and a link to a site. You don't even mention that the files in the folder, 'Lovers Creature Sexual Organs' should actually be added only via a bashed patch, and then deactivated.

All the above are suggested as a way of helping you to evolve this package to IMO, the next level of completeness.

[/quote']

I'll get around to these at somepoint. Busy at the moment.

• 1 month later...