How do I disable HDT collision?

Church the Cat

Hello, I would like to disable collisions for hands touching breasts and butt because it doesn't look good to me. I'm using a pregnancy scaling body (PSB) along with CBBE Bodyslide 2. Breasts and buttocks move around even when it looks like they shouldn't, constantly warping and jiggling.

I've already tried "My Body is not Jello" to no avail. I don't even know what I installed that enabled collisions as I've been using the same body for a long time and just noticed it about two weeks ago. By the way, I've limited modding ability myself. Thanks for reading.

Thanks for the reply. I loaded it up and it only shows NPCs "-1 no collision".  :-/ I've attached the .xml I've been using for you to look at and see if I did the thing right. hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

alt tab game , Get JFF (hdtHavokModifier.exe ) tool here and load ur xml, choose bone node > under collision tab in Group ID choose -1 (virtual, no collision) > save xml (overwrite) > return to game, hit Menu for tool to load xml anew.

File that you posted is the original Def hdt.xml that come with dll - it uses constraints  data not collisions.You need to tweak xml that is attached to hands\body mesh or hdt object if you use any.Open Nifskope to look the path for xml

example

13ec25adafbdc00fadb7df906584e308.jpg

I downloaded "Nifscope" and opened the files "femalebody_0" and "femalebody_1". I couldn't find anything that ended in .xml. I uploaded both of the .nif files for you to check over.femalebody_0.niffemalebody_1.nif

File that you posted is the original Def hdt.xml that come with dll - it uses constraints  data not collisions.You need to tweak xml that is attached to hands\body mesh or hdt object if you use any.Open Nifskope to look the path for xml

example

13ec25adafbdc00fadb7df906584e308.jpg

I downloaded "Nifscope" and opened the files "femalebody_0" and "femalebody_1". I couldn't find anything that ended in .xml. I uploaded both of the .nif files for you to check over.attachicon.giffemalebody_0.nifattachicon.giffemalebody_1.nif

example

Check the hands, feet and head as well.

I had no luck with finding the .xml in the hands and feet either, and I couldn't find the .nif for the head. I'll upload what I found.femalefeet_0.niffemalefeet_1.niffemalehands_0.niffemalehands_1.nif

I downloaded "Nifscope" and opened the files "femalebody_0" and "femalebody_1". I couldn't find anything that ended in .xml. I uploaded both of the .nif files for you to check over.attachicon.giffemalebody_0.nifattachicon.giffemalebody_1.nif

example

Check the hands, feet and head as well.

Archived